"Clare" Unconventional Aunt Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We agreed for now we would tell no one about her pregnancy. Only family knew. Mom had suggested it for now as we looked into all the legal issues that may arise. Clare agreed immediately. Maybe she was afraid she would lose this child as well. Maybe she didn't want Odell to find out.

I was in the office at home when Clare walked in wearing her newest lingerie. She knew it drove me crazy. Sheer and just barely covering her ass, she leaned against the door opening.

"Are you going to be long?" Clare teased.

"Maybe thirty minutes?" I looked up just in time to see her turn.

"Don't be too long or I might start without you!" Her voice trailed down the hall.

I looked down at the papers I was working on and decided they could wait. I bound down the hall to our room and she wasn't there. I looked in the living room then found her in the kitchen. Her back to me she was reaching for a glass in the upper cupboard. The teddy raised up and I could now see she wore no panties. I moved swiftly behind her reaching around grasping her tits.

"Jay!" Clare squealed startled. She tried to turn but I held her tit's firm. Without a word I moved her a step to the side and pushed her over the counter top.

"Jay?" She struggled mildly as her chest rested on the counter top. I moved my one hand behind her shoulders and held her in place as my other hand found her pussy. For the next several minutes I fingered her cunt as I pressed her tight against the counter. Moaning she spread her legs her toes just touching the floor. The wiggling stopped and her ass moved up and down with my fingers.

"Jay please!" Clare hissed. I knew what she wanted. I removed my hand from her back to slip my slacks down. She started to get up. I pushed her back down.

"Stay!" Moving my hand she tried again to get up again.

"I said stay bitch!" I repeated sternly.

"JAY!" She protested. I had never called her anything like that before. I was always sensitive to any abuse from her past. I pulled my hand from her pussy.

"No! Please!" Clare protested.

Pushing my slacks down I slipped my cock in her pussy swiftly.

"Ohhhhhh, Jay!" Clare grunted. I moved my hands around her and gripped the front of her hips. Pulling her ass up and back so I could fuck her hard. We had never fucked doggie style before. Clare responded with a happy moan. I could feel her cervix with each thrust. Her face pressed on the counter her tit flesh mashed to each side. Clare was mumbling something I didn't understand.

"Yes!" Clare yelled.

"Yes what?" I asked.

"Yes! Fuck your bitch's pussy!" Clare yelled louder. The sounds of our coupling were echoing in the kitchen. "Jay I am going to cum!"

She didn't need to tell me. I could read her like a book by now. But I knew she loved telling me anyway. I have to admit it added something when she did. Clare was like no other.

"Cum for me bitch! Show me what a good bitch you are!" I had barely gotten the words out when her body started to convulse.

"Yes come for him. Come for Jay!" Clare repeated as her climax reached its peak. Her pussy clenched my cock sending the first cum bomb bursting in her pussy. As I filled her I leaned over her body. Clare twisted so she could kiss me.

"Was I a good bitch?" She whimpered. Pressed on top of the counter with me draped over her back my soft cock slipped from her cunt. We were both catching our breath.

"Sorry I guess I got carried away." I apologized as I moved to the side. "I didn't mean that, it just came out."

"Oh Jay that was so hot! I will be whatever you want me to be as long as you love me!" Clare moved to kiss me again. "Can we do it from the back again?"

"You liked that?" I asked just to make sure.

"I love it any time you are in me!" Clare smiled. "Now take me to bed and make your bitch beg for it!"

"My pleasure 'mom'." I teased.

"I love you daddy!" Clare jumped into my arms. I kicked my slacks off my feet and took her to bed.

I fucked her a second time from behind until she climaxed again then flipped her over missionary style. I loved to watch her face as she cums. She did the third time as filled her again. I was drained but it was Clare that fell asleep first. I went to the bathroom and cleaned up then locked up the house. Heading to the bedroom I stood at the door as a soft light cast its rays over her sleeping body.

A father I thought. Here I was with the most unlikely of women and we were going to have a baby. I looked at her lying there the reality sinking in for maybe the first time. Clare wasn't what you would call a beautiful woman, scar or no scar, but she was strikingly pretty. Her body would never grace a magazine but she could make you look twice when she dressed nicely. Her dark skin contrasted against the beige sheets made her look even more desirable to me. What brings people together? Why do we fall in love with one person over another? I am not old but I have dated better looking women. I have had relations with sexier, more voluptuous and, more experienced lovers. Still there is something about Clare that just feels right.

I know mom thought it may be some infatuation based on saving the damsel in distress. I have contemplated that very question myself. But for me I can honestly say it is more than that. Yes I may have helped her out of an abusive relationship, but she also helped. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. It's an old adage, but Clare did drink. In fact at times she guzzled. No there is something more. Maybe it is her almost childlike innocence. As if she were just reaching puberty for the first time.

She looks so peaceful laying there, happy comes to mind. I think what I love about her most is her strength. Her persistence and resiliency. Through it all she rarely complained. Clare has never lost her sense of humor. She is still willing to learn and grow. Quirky as she may be, she is always surprising me in some way or another. Clare is truly special. I am a better person when I am with her. She keeps me grounded. She makes me want to be a better person. But most of all she makes me feel loved.

"Are you coming to bed?" Her eyes were closed a smile crossed her face. "Do you like what you see?"

"I love what I see!" I replied turning off the lamp.

"Well you better take a picture because this is the best it will ever look after what you did to me!" She teased.

"I don't know? You could stand to add a few pounds. Besides I might just like big tits!" I slipped in behind her as she turned away. My hand gripped her tit squeezing it lovingly.

"Well those will be for the baby so you can forget that daddy." Clare giggled.

"We'll see about that!" I pinched her nipple.

Clare rolled over to face me. She stroked my face her hand nervously moved about.

"Jay? Can we go see Butch and Nancy?" She was getting emotional for some reason.

"Sure I can call her up, or do you want to?" She pulled me to herself I could tell she was crying.

"Would you please?" She asked. Her voice cracked as she cried. I knew better than to ask why.

"Of course."

"I love you Jay!" With that she kissed me.

It was the middle of the week before we could get together. Clare and I drove out to the house. She was nervous about something. I didn't ask why, maybe it was because we had not told them she was pregnant. If she wanted me to know she would have told me. Albert met us at the door happy to see us. He led us to the back of the house to the family room and the glassed in porch. Nancy and Butch welcomed us. Albert excused himself but not before asking to have a word with me before we left.

Alice was crawling by now and walking wasn't too far in the future I would guess. She looked healthy and happy Butch glowed in pride. She herself was getting her form back with the exception of her massive tits. Nancy was telling us all about Alice since we last saw her. The infant could not ask for more loving parents. We talked for some time. Alice came to visit me I played with her. Clare looked on still tense.

When Alice started to get a bit grumpy Butch picked her up from me to feed her. As usual when we were there she showed no modesty and simply pulled her blouse off, lowered her bra and let Alice latch on. I was long past being polite and looked on happily grinning as her massive tit came into view her large nipple protruding.

"Dream on buster!" Butch teased me. Knowing Clare wanted to say something, I wasn't in the mood to respond in kind.

"Well I will just keep dreaming then!" I replied letting her know I was done. "I am going to go see Albert."

I left the women and headed to the den where I expected to find Albert. He was reading in a chair and looked up as I entered.

"Jay, glad you stopped by. I was going to call you myself." He offered his hand as he stood. We shook then he offered me a seat next to his.

"What can I do for you?" I asked.

"Well I have a business proposition if you are interested." He stated.

He went on to explain that he was bidding on a contract with the state for a storage facility. He knew I had two buildings and they would meet their needs with some renovation. We talked for almost an hour. Time seemed to slip by so fast. Based on our conversation I was very interested and asked if I could call Mike and get back with him. Albert the perfect gentleman insisted I do so. He was even willing to drive up and meet with Mike. I noticed Nancy at the door patiently waiting as we finished discussing one point. I motioned to Albert she was behind him.

"Yes dear?" He asked.

"May I have moment with you?" She looked at her dad.

"Excuse me a minute Jay." They stood in the hall just outside the opening. Nancy talked, Albert listened. There he did it again. I smiled deep inside knowing I was right. He tried to hide it but I knew what to look for. Besides I found it odd he was rarely in the same room with either Nancy or Butch when he had visitors.

Albert looked at me a couple of times smiling. She showed him something he nodded in agreement. They walked in together I stood up. Nancy walked to me and before I knew what was happening she pulled me down to a very sensual kiss. I responded in kind more out of instinct than desire. I guess I gave her a good enough effort.

"God I have wanted to do that for so long!" Nancy announced. "That is from me and Butch!"

"What?" I asked puzzled. "What did I do?"

"A baby? Clare is pregnant? And I am the last to find out?" Nancy faked being hurt. "I knew the moment we met you would be someone special."

"She told you?" I asked knowing we agreed not to.

"She didn't. But you just did!" Nancy gave Albert a knowing glance. "Jay she is a child in a woman's body on things like this."

"I know, but what did she say?" I questioned.

"Clare apologized for being rude to Butch and Alice when she was born. She has so many questions now. It was clear from the start why she wanted to know." Nancy hugged me. "Come I will show you."

Albert and I followed as Nancy walked to the back room. We stopped before entering Clare was holding Alice making baby talk. I could see she was relaxed and truly happy. Butch caught our presence first. She locked on me then pointed to Clare. I nodded in approval. She stood up and motioned me over. I went near her she took my hand and pulled me close. Then Butch shocked everyone in the room. She kissed me like Nancy had done earlier. Her massive breasts pushed against me. Her lips were soft but pressed hard.

"I am proud of you JB." Butch whispered in my ear. "You better treat her right or I will kick your ass!"

She was crying now as she held me. We both knew what she meant. Her hard exterior melted away. I knew she was a big marshmallow deep inside.

"I expect you to keep that promise." I said half-jokingly.

'Hey get your hands off of him! He's mine!" Clare teased. She moved over handing a sleeping Alice to Albert.

"You can have him I have a vibrator if I want that!" Butch teased looking at me knowing I would respond.

"So you're a back door kind of guy?" I teased back. Nancy and Albert were cracking up. Clare smiled but seemed confused.

"Clare. Why don't you tell them the good news?" She looked at me uncertain if she should. "It's ok, they're friends."

Clare looked around and seemed hesitant. Then ...

"I'm pregnant!" Clare just blurted it out.

"Clare! That is great! Who's the father?" Butch was in rare form, on top of her game. The pregnancy had been hard on her but she was back better than ever.

"Jay is!" Clare replied before she caught the joke.

"Clare congratulations!" Nancy stepped forward and hugged her, acting like it was new news. "Jay I am so happy for you!"

"I'm not. It can't be his..." Butch replied dryly. "...I doubt he could do that with the pencil dick he has!"

"He doesn't! His cock is almost too big! Odell had the pencil dick!" Only after she defended my honor and everyone got over the shock of what she just said did the room erupt in laughter. Even Clare laughed knowing Butch had goaded her on.

Before we left Nancy gave me a couple of names. One was the name of a doctor she wanted us to call. She was a close friend that had experience in pregnancies like ours. Nancy assured Clare she was the best. She also recommended a lawyer I should call. He was a specialist in family law. She would call them both and let them know we would be contacting them.

That night Clare and I were lying in bed. I was checking over some reports for the morning. Clare had been reading a brochure Butch had given her about what to expect while she was pregnant. She laid it down and in her not so subtle way she let me know she wanted to talk to me.

"What is it?" I asked as I put the reports down.

"How do you know that?" She asked surprised.

"I just do. Now spill the beans." I replied.

"Why did Butch kiss you like that?" Clare looked apprehensive as she asked. "Are you in love with her?"

I was shocked at first but then remembered who was asking. This would be tricky.

"She did it to make a point. Nancy did it also. It was the first time for them both. It held a special meaning." I looked to see if she understood what I was saying. "I am in love with you and only you."

Clare smiled nervously.

"What point?"

"That you and I are having a baby together." I replied. She looked confused.

"But I hadn't told them yet?" She thought back to the series of events.

"Ah, but you did by your actions. They guessed." Clare looked surprised. "That's why I had you tell them. Besides I could see you wanted to anyways!"

"And you're not upset?"

"Clare they are our friends, of course not. They care about you!"

Clare was affected by that. She pondered it for a few minutes. I think she has a hard time understanding people like her just as Clare. Before now all she really had was family. The concept of friends is foreign to her.

"Are you mad I told them you have a big cock?" I almost choked she said it so bluntly.

"How could I be mad at you for standing up for me?" I stroked her cheek. "I was proud of you?"

Clare gripped my hand at her face and held it there proud of herself.

"Why do you make fun of each other like that?" Clare asked puzzled. She had seen this countless times and just now she was asking?

"When we first met Butch didn't want to like me. Maybe she felt insecure? Maybe she had bad experiences with guys? Maybe she thought Nancy would leave her for a guy and I might be him. But over time she started liking me. It's hard for her to say that." Clare looked like she could relate.

"So we tease each other. It's her way of saying I like you but stay away from my lover. I tease her letting her know I will but you better stay vigilant!"

"Have you ever fucked either one of them?" Clare looked scared.

"No. Never." I kissed her lips softly. "You are the only woman I need."

"I love you Jay"

Clare kissed me back. She moved back a bit. That nervous twitch of her lip told me there was more.

"What else do you want to know?" I asked. Clare looked surprised again but then very nervous. She swayed not sure if she should ask. "When you're ready." I added.

"Jay, when I was a teenager Rhonda was gone. Mom and dad worked and I didn't have many friends." She looked away and took a breath. "I went to school and got good grades."

"Clare what is it?" I asked politely.

"When I met Odell he was nice. We kissed but I was a good girl." She looked down at her hands now nervously rubbing her thighs. "Jay I don't know about sex like you do. I never..."

"Darling its ok!" I lifted her chin and kissed her she wrapped her arms around me and pulled me tight. "I don't know everything but we could learn together."

I tried to play down what I did know. Clare was weeping now.

"I don't even know what a vibrator is!" She sobbed.

I knew it was bad but not this bad. Was she locked in a closet? Didn't she read women's magazines? I mean even at the doctor's office? I need to settle her down.

"It's ok we have the rest of our lives to learn those things." I tried my best to comfort her.

I started taking off the sexy top she always wore to bed. Clare tried to fend me off but I knew this was just for show. I slipped the bottoms off as I kissed her and she started kissing me back. Nibbling her nipple she arced her back offering me her charms.

"Jay where are you going?" Clare hissed.

Without a word I moved lower sending a clear message. It was the first sex act we ever performed and I knew it still held special meaning for us both. Whenever she was down I did this for her and she would know I loved her. Her trimmed bush tickled my nose as my tongue found her sensitive clit. I teased her as always. Clare knew I was just getting her attention. She loved it as always knowing I would explore before coming back to send her off with a bang.

I pushed her legs up to her chest and lavished her slit from top to bottom. Tonight I gave her a special treat and rimmed her ass. She loved the feeling but thought it was wrong. She usually pushed my head away grumbling something about why I would do that. Clare's hands pushed between her legs and gently pushed on my forehead.

"Jay why back there?" He voice trembled with desire. I ignored her suggestion to leave and plunged my tongue in her ass. She bucked up and pushed my head at the same time.

"Backdoor?" She asked.

The tone of her voice changed she had an epiphany! I teased Butch about it. It was all adding up as I rimmed her again. Clare grabbed my hair and forced my mouth hard to her ass.

"Lick my back door you dirty, dirty man!" Clare growled.

I did my best she squirmed but I knew she would not orgasm like this so I moved back to her pussy. She moaned in disappointment until I spread her legs and teased her clit.

"I'm going to spice you!" Clare cried out.

Her pelvis pushed up my tongue flicked her clit. Then out of nowhere I probed her asshole with a finger.

"JAY!" She squealed. Her pussy pushed up, I flicked her clit. She forced her ass down on my finger it slipped into the first knuckle. "OOHHH JAY!"

Her clit was desperate for contact she rolled her hips up so I could lick her clit again. Clare slammed her ass down on my finger until it was completely engulfed. Her hands forced my head back to her clit and this time as soon as I flicked it fireworks exploded in her pussy. I felt a small amount of liquid hit my chin as I held on for dear life. Only when she straightened her legs and released my head did I withdraw my finger from her ass. Buy this time she was all but a pile of jelly.

"You fucked my ass?" She lifted her head just enough so I could see her bright white teeth as she smiled.

"Well actually I just fingered your ass." I tried to be accurate but polite.

"You mean ... in my ass?" The wheels were turning as she looked at me in shock.