"Clare" Unconventional Aunt Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jay can I ask you something?" Clare asked as I opened the front door for her.

"Yes dear?" I replied laughing to myself.

"What did Butch mean when she said if you ever go white you won't go back?" Clare asked. "Are white women better lovers?"

We moved to the couch. I pulled her on my lap and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Clare you do know she was joking right?" I asked. Her reaction showed me she didn't.

"Then how come most of your girlfriends were white? Were they better lovers than me?" Clare asked. She looked scared.

"There is a myth that all black men have really big penises..."

"You mean like Wrecker?" Clare squealed.

"Exactly! There was a popular saying many years ago that if white woman had sex with a black man she would always want a big penis," I explained. "If you ever go black you won't go back!"

"So Butch was teasing you with her big breasts?" Clare asked.

"Yeah, she got me pretty good." I laughed.

"Do you wish I had bigger breasts?" Clare asked seriously. I had to admit we both looked at her chest at the same time.

"Do you wish I had a bigger penis?" I teased.

Clare smiled starting to understand my meaning. She hugged me and then kissed me.

"Jay if Albert is Alice's father why doesn't he hold Butch like you hold me?" Clare leaned against me.

"Because Butch is a lesbian," I explained. We had talked about this briefly before but I am not sure how much Clare understands. "Butch is only attracted to women."

"So she and Nancy are lovers? Then how did she get pregnant?" Clare asked confused.

"I think she and Albert had sex just so she could get pregnant." I explained.

"Why would she do that if she is a lesbian?" Clare asked still confused.

"I think because Nancy wanted a baby. Since Albert is her dad and because she is older Butch offered." I replied.

Clare sat quietly thinking it over. She shifted looking at me expecting me to ask. I let her squirm for another moment.

"What?" I finally questioned.

"So Butch had sex with Albert to have a baby because she is in love with Nancy." Clare said more than asked. "So is Nancy in love with Butch or Albert?"

"Both," I replied. "Nancy is bi-sexual. She likes both men and women."

We sat in silence as she thought about it.

"If Albert and Nancy are in love why don't they show it?" Clare asked.

"It's her dad, it's considered a bad thing..."

"Like you being my nephew?" Clare asked. It was the first time she ever referred to me as her nephew that I can remember.

"But we don't look like we're related." I reminded her.

"Well you need to tell them we don't care about that! If they are in love they need to show it when we are there!" Clare said firmly.

"If you feel that way I think you should be the one to tell them!" I suggested.

"Ok I will!" She said defiantly. "Now take me to bed. I went black and I won't go back!" She teased.

"Clare?" I whispered.

"Yes JB?" She asked.

"I am more white than I am black!" I whispered.

"Oh! You're right!" She laughed. "Then I went white and I won't go back!"

I looked at her and she looked at me. Her eyes got real big and I knew she and I were thinking the same thing. "ODELL!" we said in unison. It would be unfair to judge him by his race or his penis so I won't. Odell was just a bad person. As far as I can remember it was the last time his name came up when I was with Clare. We laughed all the way to the bedroom.

I was waiting for her when she came out of the bathroom. Clare had just started putting on a few baby pounds. She looks sexy walking to me. I extend my hand and pull her on top of me. I can tell she wants to ask me something.

"What now?" I teased. I thought of waiting to ask but I was ready for sex.

"I hate you!" She squealed. "You always know!"

"Just ask, I want to get lucky." I kissed her.

Clare moved on top of me her naked body pressed firmly on top of me. We kissed for few seconds. She pulled up offering me her tits. I suckled each one. Clare arched her back and moaned in response.

"Are you going to ask?" I groped her ass cheeks.

"Make love to me. Please!" Clare asked emotionally.

Rolling her over I worked down her body to the familiar place between her legs. By now Clare was presenting me her wanton pussy. I started slowly teasing her this time. Clare was guiding me with her hands to her favorite places. I happily lapped her excitement. Her desire built steadily.

"Jay I need to cum!" Clare moaned.

I pulled from her thighs and turned over. Clare mounted my face. Desperate for release she mashed her face firmly back on my tongue. In total control she used me to get herself off. It was one of the most intense climaxes she ever had.

"I spiced you!" She squealed weakly as she rolled to the side of me.

Her fabulous smile showed me she had never been happier. Clare recovered and moved to kiss me and lick my face. She was laying at an angle like she did the first time she 'spiced' me.

"I love you Clare." I whispered.

She looked tired. I kissed her scared cheek one last time. I caressed her face she pushed firmly against my palm. I kissed her forehead.

"Good night my love." I whispered.

I pulled the covers over her and held her tight. I guess she forgot the question.

We did buy the house. Clare had her surgery. The doctors did a commendable job. The big ugly scar is now almost hard to detect. I refuse to kiss that cheek so as not to remind Clare of the past. Jasmine was born and all of moms objections melted the moment her granddaughter was placed in her arms.

Jesse and Evan are engaged. Albert is Alice's doting father now that Butch is back working. Clare did talk to Nancy and now the three of them express their love whenever we are around.

As for me? I found love and happiness in the most unlikely of places. I no longer think of her as my Aunt Clare, maybe I never did. She is the most unique woman I ever met. We still have our little talks and she still surprises me with questions I find humorous.

Dan asked me to share my story and I rejected the offer. Clare thought it should be told. I'll let you decide.

JB.