Clarissa's Fantasy Becomes Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He texted Simone not to expect him that night or 'for the next few nights.'

No need to irritate her, he would just use his secret new place for special out of town guests.

He was decidedly in a better mood than he had been in Washington.

++++++++

Clarissa and David met in the Chapel. She was cool towards him. She made him sit in the same position on the same couch as when they met that fateful day when she had outlined how he would become CCC President. Under her conservative suit, she wore an outrageous black bustier, no panties, black stockings and garter belt and six inch high heels - all purchased for this important occasion. A simple black dress covered her erotic outfit underneath. She was dressed as the Dominatrix and he was about to learn part of the terrifying truth. She pinned him down on the couch, as before, and he felt his arousal begin. She had arranged with the head pro to send the assistant pro to David's home with a delivery of David's golf clubs, the contents of his locker and personal items from his president's desk.

She had checked to make sure David's wife was home 'to accept an important delivery.'

She made sure the assistant pro take a Rhino phone as well, and to insist on showing a message on it from David to his wife. He was told to make sure the woman invited him inside, and one thing would lead to another. Other than that, no detail was left to chance. The assistant pro understood that by seducing David's wife it would guarantee his job. If he wasn't successful the inference was that perhaps he would be let go,

Golf jobs were scarce. He got the message loud and clear.

Clarissa was a master of deception and manipulation. David was about to find that out.

She turned off the Rhino TV, she did not need him distracted from the business at hand.

She whispered in his ear as she took her phone out of her purse and selected the video.

Her naked big breasts were in his face. She rested the phone on them and pressed play.

David nearly fainted. His eyes were riveted on the small screen as he watched himself pleasuring the black assistant golf pro. At first, he held out hope that his face was not visible, but that hope was dashed when the phone's video zoomed into a close up of him licking the glistening black cock.

His slim last hope was that someone other than Clarissa had sent the video to her.

She lowered her mouth to his ear and whispered:

"Dear David, you have been so reckless, had you closed the door, I would never have looked inside. I would never have solicited the help of a witness to your act. You now know you have no possible recourse but to resign the presidency of the place we both love, as you would not want to bring acute embarrassment to our wonderful club. I have prepared a letter to the Board which you will sign when I am finished with you. It states that you have encountered 'health issues' that make your continuing role as president impossible, and that you propose that Clarissa Johnson is elected President of the Confederacy Country Club forthwith.

I insist that you also resign your membership, and you will sign a separate letter to that effect addressed to the Club Secretary. I have sent your golf clubs, the contents of your locker, and other personal belongings to your home as we speak. You will not come back on these grounds even as a guest. I will work with my 'uncle' Tom, your predecessor, and a close personal friend of mine, to bring me up to speed on issues we face as a board. Is all of that fully understood?"

David wept, and through his tears, he agreed to every stipulation she made. He cursed his body as he felt his erection growing as she ordered him to stand, to read the letters, to sign them, and then to leave. He was shaking with fear as he left by the rear entrance and thankfully encountered nobody else on his way to his car. He drove home in a daze.

He noticed a strange truck in his driveway, and let himself in the front door. His golf clubs were there, his other belongings neatly packaged up. He heard voices upstairs.

There must be a workman here fixing something he thought. His wife was giggling, he walked into the master bedroom and watched as the assistant golf pro fucked his wife, who was loving every second of being plundered by the athletic young man. It was the final indignity, but he felt himself getting hard again. In a totally strange way, a sense of peace and relief came over him. No longer would he have to try and pretend he was interested in making love with her. He would resume his business travel, where he could be the gay man he wanted to be.

His wife finally saw him. She said:

"I know everything darling David, you may come close and watch as your lover fucks me to the best orgasm I have ever felt, again, like he has been doing to me all afternoon. As a special treat, you may lick him clean and suck his cock when we are finished."

++++++++

Clint and Ingrid made their way back to the Rhino Hotel and Tower. Upon checking in he was disappointed that their suite held a king size bed rather than the two doubles he had requested, but Ingrid assured him it was fine with her, and a quick call to the front desk elicited an apology but they were booked solid. All accommodations were suites, and when Clint booked he certainly did not want to pay for two suites, one was expensive enough he thought.

Ingrid had offered him a 'fashion show' of her new dresses before they went out, with the proviso that he pick the outfit she should wear. A message blinked on their phone and it was Ma'bill telling them they would be joined by two other Rhino executives and that the invitation had been extended to 'drinks and dinner' rather than just 'a drink.'

Ingrid was thrilled. She loved being treated like an equal with her parents and she especially loved being thought of as her father's 'young wife.' She had a feeling that tonight would be special indeed. They agreed to have showers and get cleaned up before she showed him her new dresses, so he went to shower first. After towelling off he moved out of her way to let her have privacy. In the small area outside the bathroom was a floor to ceiling mirror which reflected the shower in the bathroom mirror. He tried not to look, but a glance showed him her gorgeous figure, full firm breasts and lovely small waist above her quite perfect small but very cute delicate ass. Until this trip, he really had not paid much attention to how much of a bombshell his fabulous daughter had turned into. He shaved and dressed in dress slacks and a white button-down shirt. He felt like a new man.

Clint was seated in the living room of the suite when Ingrid modelled the first of his purchases for her. She looked lovely with just enough makeup to make her look alluring. For this outfit she tied her long blond hair back in a ponytail, it was a short dress flared at the hemline from The Rhino Lolita Line, which had proven to be wildly popular with all ages of women and girls. The ponytail made her look younger, the dress younger still, and she agreed with her loving daddy that it would be inappropriate for her to be the only woman with all those black executives dressed that way.

She asked him to follow her into the bedroom to help her out of the dress as it had been difficult to zip up on the back and she didn't wish to spoil it in case it was to be returned.

He happily caressed her back as he did so. She felt a thrill run up her spine. She asked him to sit in the big leather chair and 'not to bother leaving the bedroom.' He complied.

She giggled: "No peeking, now daddy" as she carefully took off the lolita dress and hung it in the zipped bag it came in. She wore just her pink bra and matching lacy pink panties.

"I know you have seen me in my bikini many times, so this is just the same."

He did not peek and listened to her rustling papers unpacking the next outfit.

Finally, she was ready again.

She wore a plain brown dress with big buttons from the waist to the top. most of the buttons were open leaving little to the imagination. He stared at her beautiful breasts. The dress fell to mid-thigh and it had a gold coloured rope as a belt tied casually around her waist to give the dress some shape.

"Do you know what this signifies, Daddy? " she asked with a cute innocent look on her face.

"That nice black girl who was so friendly to us, Lucy, explained to me that it is Rhino's Slave line of clothing, based on what the black slaves wore on the plantations 150 years ago when the white slave owners would take advantage of the young black girls who lived and worked on their land. So now the black owners of Rhino are selling these to young white girls for $150. for the white girls to signify their support for the black owners. Isn't that so sweet? Aren't you happy that I chose to help?"

Clint was at a loss for words, but managed to reply:

"Yes, darling I am always amazed at how socially conscious you are, and I am so proud of you, however, I don't think it is a wise choice for dinner tonight...."

She stood very close to him. "Lucy said the dresses were short like this one so that the slave owners could run their hands up the black girls' legs to see how strong they were," she said, as she reached for his hand and put it on the back of her leg. She leaned over and pulled his head to the open front of her dress and pushed her ample breasts into his face. She whispered into his ear: "Lucy told me that I should be your little slave girl and give you what all men want of young pretty girls, she kissed me and made me promise that I would reward your generosity by giving you anything and everything you want." She reached back for his hand and pushed it up her leg. He was powerless to stop her. Her breasts smothered his face his mouth opened to say something and she stuffed her erect nipple into his mouth ordering him to 'suck it hard'. His hand moved up and up. He felt her lace panties and her firm ass. She turned to offer her soaking wet pussy to his anxious fingers.

He froze as a loud knock came on the door. She fled to the bathroom and he tried to rearrange his huge erection for it not to be obvious. It was a message from the front desk advising them to be at the hotel bar at 6;30 pm.

It was six o'clock, they had better get moving.

++++++++

Clarissa was thrilled with the Greens Committee meeting. Every member was in attendance, which was a rarity in the past, and she noted happily that the two women she had asked to attend not only were there but participated fully. Clarissa had read the constitution of the Club and the 'fine print' allowed for appointments to board committees could be made from the general membership. She planned to add more and more women members that way. She also was going to shake up the makeup of the board but she had to bide her time. She felt it was time to add some black men.

The Golf Pro's report was accepted unanimously.

Clarissa was on cloud nine. Soon the Board Secretary would canvas all board members and Clarissa Johnson would be acclaimed as president.

She drove home. All of the excitement with David had made her horny. Maxwell was on a plane somewhere and she needed Igoro's full attention, so she was surprised when she saw Maxwell's car in the garage. He explained that he had to rebook for the next day.

Maxwell thought she looked stunning and told her so, Her short black dress tight across the bust was very sexy. He was very proud of her accomplishments. He deemed himself very lucky that such a gorgeous woman would marry him, he was eternally grateful for his good fortune. And since Igoro had moved into the guesthouse she seemed so much happier, Maxwell thought. It had been a big surprise when the African orphan had arrived on their doorstep, but several months later he seemed like a son to them both.

She excused herself to go look for Igoro, and Maxwell went down to his beloved wine cellar. There he had hundreds of fine vintages stored at the perfect temperature, and he often sat at the priceless antique desk in the middle of the room and read his various wine magazines. The wine cellar had one small window at the back of the house that he kept heavily draped to keep the light out. He heard a strange sound and pulled back the drape to look out. Clarissa was approaching the guesthouse, he could see her gorgeous legs and pert rear end from below. He watched with great fascination as Igoro greeted her with a kiss, her arms went around his neck, his arms around her back. Maxwell was delighted they were becoming so close. He shut the curtain and thought to himself that he might suggest to the young man that he could sleep in the house near Clarissa when he was away. It would give him great comfort to know she was safely being looked after by the kind, handsome virile young back youth. Maxwell, a deeply religious man, and getting more so in his 70s, was pleased beyond belief that Igoro had met the famous black African priest, Pastor Erasmus who had invited his wife to attend services faithfully.

Which she had done, usually taking Igoro with her in her white Mercedes which the black boy would drive, holding her hand as often as possible. They were deeply in love.

Maxwell was usually at home most Sundays and prepared a sumptuous breakfast before happily sending them off together. It left him with a couple of hours to spend with his new laptop perusing the various high definition porn websites which he quite enjoyed.

Clarissa pushed Igoro into the guesthouse and shoved him on his back across the bed.

She hungrily pulled his slacks down and devoured his huge cock. This was wrong, it was taking a huge gamble with her husband at home. She sucked his cock with a fervour that shocked and thrilled him. Igoro protested to no avail. The erotic black underthings she wore aroused him no end. She mounted herself on his stiff erection and he pounded it up into her wet cunt. She climaxed with a wild scream and slumped over, satisfied for the moment.

That night at dinner Maxwell surprised them both with his suggestion that Igoro should stay in the big house when he was away.

Igoro said:

"Of course Mr Maxwell, you know that I consider Ms Clarissa to be my mother and I will be sure to protect her in every possible way."

Clarissa just smiled her acceptance, it had been quite an amazing day.

++++++++

Oskar was delighted that the beautiful Swedish girl had worn a Rhino spring frock to dinner. She looked sensational. She blushed a virginal reaction when he introduced his fellow executives to her, and of course her father. He ran his black fingers over the thin spaghetti straps over her shoulders and around to her back. She shivered involuntarily each time he touched her bare skin. The men all seemed delighted to meet her, and she was relieved and happy to see the beautiful black girl Lucy join the party. Oskar was 'in his element.' Funny and vivacious when he put on the charm it was a sight to behold. As the conversation swirled around them Ingrid looked intently at Lucy. The eighteen-year-old looked more like she was twenty-five. Dressed in a fire engine red deeply low cut tight dress, she was stunning. Ingrid felt underdressed. Oskar was talking to her:

"My dear Ingrid," he said lightly running his hand up her arm, "you must meet Lucy, she has just returned from Europe where she represented the United States in the Miss World contest and finished third. I fear the judges were biased. Why our own state Governor was there and he said the 'fix was in' and that Lucy should have won!"

Lucy smiled, her perfect white teeth accentuating her stunning beauty. She would not use this opening to mention that the overweight boor of a Governor had pawed her at every opportunity.

"Why, Mr Botha, I met Ingrid earlier today in the Store," she said sweetly, changing the subject. She leaned into Ingrid and kissed her on the cheek. Ingrid felt Lucy's firm big breasts briefly against her arm. Drinks were topped up, and the party moved into the main dining room of the spanking new restaurant, the jewel of the gracious Rhino Tower. Mr Botha was fussed over by the Maitre'D and the wait staff who stood behind each chair in the centre of the room. Ingrid was seated between Mr Botha and her new friend Ma'bill. Across the table, behind a huge bouquet of freshly cut flowers, Lucy was seated beside Ingrid's father, who seemed most pleased and could not take his eyes off the vision of black loveliness.

She seemed familiar to him, but he could not remember why.

Conversation flowed freely as the executives asked her father many questions about the phone markets in Sweden in particular and Europe in general. The roundtable was slightly too small to seat six as some of the proper furniture had not yet arrived, thus Ingrid's leg was pressed against Oskar's. A development that Oskar had not anticipated but clearly enjoyed as each time he adjusted his napkin his hand brushed and then lingered on Ingrid's bare leg. She stared at the handsome black man's eyes as her lips trembled. Was this really happening? she wondered, she fought back her desires which were mounting by the minute. Before dessert was served Oskar stood to say a few words. As she turned her head to look at him, her eye level was right at his crotch. She stared at the faint outline of his partly erect cock in his tan pants just inches from her lips. She could not believe how big it was. She had pleasured several of her black dates with her hand back in Sweden, and they were bigger than the white boys she had similarly done, but nothing the size of Oskar. All the girls in senior high gave their dates handjobs it was expected and no one gave it a second thought. She tore her eyes off Oskar's cock and looked up at him while he spoke.

As he concluded his remarks he reached down to his seat and brought up a handsome Rhino jewellery box. It was a present for her. A diamond-encrusted black leather choker collar. His black hands trailed gently across the swell of her young white breasts as he placed the collar around her neck, she reached up with her hands to lift her long blond hair up out of his way as he slowly placed the collar around her neck and fastened its claps at the back. She was speechless, she had seen them in the Rhino Store, where she had bought the slave dress and they cost many thousands of dollars.

She murmured:

"Oh Mr Botha I don't know where to start to thank you, this is incredibly generous."

All of the black men at the table and even her father knew the significance of the slave collar, and also knew that she would shortly be called upon to thank him in ways only her beautiful body could anticipate and provide. With her hands still holding her hair up, Oskar leaned down and put his arms around her from behind, his big hands cupping her breasts, as he leaned in and covered her mouth with a deep french kiss. He was thrilled to feel her return the passionate kiss aggressively. the other men looked on wishing they were him. Her father could not see Oskars hands as the fresh cut flowers blocked his view. Her father felt his cock harden as he watched her stand and put her arms around the black man's neck and again kiss him on the mouth. Lucy put her hand on Clint's cock and kissed him, then slipping her tongue in his ear, she whispered that she needed to be fucked hard. The rest of them stood, it was time to go upstairs.

Mr Botha handed the key to his massive condominium to Lucy and asked her to open it up, put on the lights and light the candles. She took Clint's arm and departed. Then he turned to his other guests to say goodnight. With her father gone, Oskar put his arm protectively around Ingrid's waist. To all of the other men, it was clear that the gift of the slave collar had made a statement that Oskar had 'marked his turf' and the young white adorable Swedish knock out was for him and him alone. Ma'bill was crestfallen. He had sat through dinner, Ingrid's leg pressed against his, her perfume intoxicating, her occasional comments to him made him want her more than anything in his life.