Clarissa's Fantasy Becomes Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oskar had noticed and was very pleased when Ingrid simply shook hands with the other men including Ma'bill, took his arm and said sweetly:

"Oh Mr Botha, I am so looking forward to seeing your new condo, shall we go?"

Her youthful enthusiasm aroused him. Alone in the elevator, he kissed her again, a long passionate exchange of erotic coupling. Remembering Lucy's advice that afternoon regarding her slave dress she gushed into Oskar's ear:

"Mr Botha, would you like me to be your little slave girl? Would you like me to thank you for your sweet gift by letting you do anything you want to me? Will you be my teacher? There are many things your little slave girl does not know but is anxious to learn. I promise I will be a good student you won't be sorry."

Oskar liked his women to talk dirty to him. Simone had helped inflame his passions by continually talking about his big black cock and how much she loved being fucked by him in front of her husband and even her horny daughter.

This, however, was a completely different experience and he was loving the young girl offering herself, openly, completely and very erotically, to do his bidding.

They arrived at the condo. She was astounded at the size of the place. Some music was humming and they realised it came from one of the guest suites. Soft subdued lighting

with candles lit all over the place lent for an almost religious feeling. Had she seen a crucifix, Ingrid would not have been surprised. They heard Lucy cry out:

"Oh, fuck Clint don't stop eating my pussy, harder, push your tongue harder, suck my clit,

fuck, oh fuck, that is so fucking hot."

They did not want to disturb the lovers but both Ingrid and Oskar looked in to see the RhinoTV was on and the video showed Lucy sucking Clint earlier at the store. Another blond woman was helping but they could not see her pretty face very well.

Oskar led her down the hall to the master bedroom. Chilled bottles of chardonnay and Champagne awaited them. Oskar closed and locked the door. He always looked after the details - he did not want the girl's father to interrupt, or worse, prevent him and them from the well-planned seduction. He turned the RhinoTV off and then unplugged it. He did not want Ingrid in a daze or a trance and he did want her to remember who took her virginity and every detail about the intense fucking she was about to experience.

A Rhino slave dress was neatly displayed on the bed. Lucy had remembered everything. Ingrid quietly slipped out of her frock, Oskar devoured her with his eyes. She was stunning in just her bra and panties. As he watched she took off the panties and pulled on the slave dress. She did not button up the top at all. It was open from the waist up to her beautiful breasts in her lacy push-up half bra. As promised she would be his little slave girl. The CEO of Rhino IMEX, the most powerful businessman in the state was about to 'christen' his new condo's master bedroom by taking the virginity of the beautiful Swedish girl. She approached him and he kissed her. She undid his belt, unzipped his slacks and pulled them down, he stepped out of them, she was kneeling at his feet looking up into his big brown eyes. She quietly took his pants to the walk-in closet and hung them on a pant hanger. She pulled down his boxers. The biggest, hardest, blackest veined cock she had ever even imagined sprang into view. She neatly folded his boxers and his socks. Oskar Botha was naked in front of his new girlfriend dressed as a slave.

She was mesmerized by the size of his cock. He sat down in a leather chair and spoke for the first time since they had entered the master bedroom:

" I want you to continue to call me Mr Botha, I will call you by a new name whilst we are alone. You, my slave girl, will take the religious name of 'Sabbath.' Now come over here and worship my cock, lick the head, that's a good girl, take the mushroom head in your mouth and swirl your tongue around it. Yes! that's it, you are such a quick learner. I love your red lips and your white hands on my ebony shaft, a shaft that will soon penetrate your virgin pussy. I will be slow, I will be gentle, and you will think it is too big and that you can't take it. But take it you will and take it you must in order to be a real woman."

"Oh Yes, Mr Botha." she gurgled. "I am honoured to serve you in this way. I have never seen such a wonderful cock ." She kissed, licked and stroked it as she learned from him what made him excited. Both her hands and her mouth were on his shaft - how would she possibly take it in her insides? His wet cock was glistening in the dark room, the diamonds in her leather slave collar sparkled in the low light.

Oskar continued:

"We will find a job for you in the Rhino Store, perhaps heading up the slave line of clothing which is rapidly becoming our top line. You will not be returning to Sweden with your father. In the store, you will be off-limits for any of the other men, your commitment to me and promoting the slave line will be very well compensated. You, Sabbath, may stay with me here for the foreseeable future. Now, be a good girl and turn around and bend over the edge of the bed, put a pillow under your elbows and get comfortable and make ready to accept Mr Botha's big cock in your tight virginal pussy. This is called 'doggy style' and you will feel that the angle will give you much pleasure once you have accepted my love tool"

As 'Sabbath' did his bidding, she pulled one, then the other breast out of her half bra. The big breasts stuck out obscenely from her chest with the additional support. Oskar knelt behind her, his head at the level of her ass. He gently lifted the short slave dress until it lay across her waist exposing her pretty ass, and her beautiful warm bald pussy.

He put his hands on her ankles, and with the back of his hands outstretched his nails lightly running them up the back of her legs culminating in meeting at her throbbing pussy. She moaned loudly. She had never felt such desire. What a lover! He teased her over and over until she begged out loud:

"Oh God, Mr Botha, please please kiss me down there, make me a woman as you promised, push your hardness into my soaking wet womanhood, make me whole."

He replied:

" You are wise to call me 'God.' I am your Lord and Saviour. You will tell your father you have met a man who will protect you. You will not need his help anymore. You will not again wear the pretty little slave dress for anyone unless I tell you that I want you to."

His mouth descended on her pussy. he licked the clit with the tip of his tongue rapidly

bringing her to a first orgasm. As he pushed his tongue in out and around her womanhood he touched her sweet anal rosebud. She nearly passed out with desire.

He stood and placed his cockhead at her entrance. He pushed in a few inches. She gasped. He pulled it out and then entered again. Over and over he did that until he heard the words he longed for:

"Oh Mr Botha please give me more, I want your wonderful big cock please don't stop."

He took her with a suddenness that caught her off guard, but she was relaxed and it was surprisingly easy. After the initial surprise and pain, she felt nothing but passion. He reached around her front squeezing her big breasts, and when he fingered her ass lightly it took her attention from the size of his cock which was now all the way inside her. She climaxed again and again. He held her close allowing the waves of orgasms to wash over her young body. He pulled her over to her side and held her from behind, letting her rest. After a few minutes, he started, ever so slowly the screwing of his hips that she would soon come to love. He had remained hard and he felt her love canal tight around his erection he moved into the missionary position and gracefully started the love dance.

She pulled his head down to kiss him passionately. This was one very special young woman, he thought happily.

++++++++

Lucy and Clint left after a few hours, but not until Clint listened at the door of the master bedroom to hear his daughter squealing with delight. The door was locked. Lucy went with him to his suite. It had been quite the ending to a remarkable day in Hawksville.