All Comments on 'Clark's Story Ch. 01'

by robcub32

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Man...

It was fantastic, but it was just so sad! Poor thing! I wish you'd added a little ray of hope somewhere, that he'd find someone who really deserved him. Maybe in a second chapter? Keep up the good work, I love your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great story

So real . This is one of the best stories on this site. keep it up. The emotions and feelings were so right

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
<3

I really loved this one. As sad as it is, I liked the way you ended the story and that Gordie repressed his feelings because it is just so real. This has to be one of my favorite stories of yours. And I don't give up hope for a sequel about Clark- he is so wonderful and brave.

unlivelyunlivelyabout 14 years ago
.

These are the last of your stories that I haven't read. Now I'm sure Chapters 2 and 3 will be great, but let me say beforehand that I think this would have been just fine on its own. So many stories on here follow the same set patterns, and the ones that try to break out usually fail to do so with any taste. This would have worked real well as a nice and sad but realistic story (even though it would probably cause a revolt among your fan base!).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
So down to earth

I have to admit it isn't one of my favorite stories of yours but I still love it none the less!!

FuckLikeAPornStarFuckLikeAPornStarover 12 years ago
simply amazing

once again you managed to suck into the story with your way of writing, i had tears in my eyes at the end. Please keep putting out the good stuuf (no pun intended)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Heart breaking

You finally made me cry. I've managed to get through mOst of your stories and haven't gotten emotional, but this one got me. I'm heart broken. Wonderful story.

nuckin1futsnixnuckin1futsnixover 11 years ago
tears

i had tears in my eyes oh lord i loved it hate his gf but loved the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Again!

Your stories always get to me! Sad how inevitable stories like Gordie's are in our culture. And how tragic it is when women find themselves married to a gay man who just can't hack the lies later on. The path to the alter is made so simple, but the underlying dishonesty is cruel and distorted. Everyone loses. If the theory is that society profits from these alliances, then society dishonors itself. There is no honor without integrity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I loved it. So real and intense. It brought tears to my eyes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I cried so hard. It's so real. Beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
beautiful

your stories are so wonderful! i read timber pack then the brother in law series. this one is definitely the most heart breaking... i never understand how people can go back to loving someone after they broke their heart like Clark did... i felt devasted for him just reading it! anyway, this was a great one. keep sharing! :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
love

Wow . honestly love the story, wished they got back together.. There should be a part 2 or a story of them in the future hooking back up ?

but overall good job !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I am not a fan of Gordie. As far as I'm concerned, he was just using Clark for sex. I could not believe it when he told him not to come in his mouth, when HE did it to him all the time. I love Clark though. I just want to protect him from all the Gordies and Carlas of the world. Dammit, your stories make me so emotional. Love 'em.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
first love hurts

its a real bitch knowing you love each other but one is too scared to be honest and open, this hurts my heart, ive been there

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
A bi-guy

Well written story, but a disappointing ending. But that's life.

I think Clark was too naive and vulnerable, and let himself be used by Gordie, who was happy to get his rocks off wherever - boy or girl.

Maybe they can both move on and learn from their experiences, although Clark will probably remain hurt and disappointed. One cannot get over broken heart that easily.

Anyway, 'robcub32', keep writing and analyzing human (gay male) sexuality and emotions. Love from Patrick (Spadger2) X

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
2nd Look

Am reading through this wonderful story again, even though I know the outcome.It still affects me very emotionally, including Clark's closeness to his Dad. What a possessive b---ch Carla was, and how dumb Gordie was to allow her to control him, even if that relationship didn't last all that long, but just long enough come between Clark and Gordie.

Now it looks as though they are going in opposite directions.

How sad!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed this well written story but Clark is just too sweet and vulnerable. I hated that he allowed Gordie to treat him like that. He should have told that bitch Carla to fuck off and dropped Gordie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This needed a trigger warning...I relived trauma I thought I had completely moved past. Beautiful story and all but if I'd have known what kind of story it was, I'd have never read it. All of this guys stories are fantastic. But now I'm feeling a mixture anger, grief and shame I never wanted to feel again. Obviously that's the mark of a great writer.

Brahms21Brahms21almost 2 years ago

This is so well written that I felt emotions I thought was gone. Damn so good..

Brahms21Brahms21almost 2 years ago

This is so well written that I felt emotions I thought was gone. Damn so good..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous