Clash of the Avatars Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel stood naked, inches away from the door. Her breasts were heavy and full and aching. She imagined the young man on the other side of the door sucking her breasts, worshipping them, slaving away in order to pleasure her. Her cunt was wet and hot, she wanted to force it onto this guy's face. Rachel had never done anything like this before, but today was different. She didn't know it, but she was an avatar of the female demons now. What she did know was that she felt immensely strong. She was absolutely certain that it would be no problem to completely take over and dominate this man. She could make him do whatever she wanted. And she wanted a lot. It was only a question of whether to cross that border, whether to take that step towards total sexual freedom and empowerment. Was she really going to do this?

The demons looked down at their avatars, full of anticipation. This was going to be a very special day indeed. The male demons looked down at Mike, poised in his room, his penis harder than it had ever been, ready to storm out into the living room and take control of his unsuspecting roommate in ways that she never could have imagined. Meanwhile, the female demons looked down with pleasure at Rachel, just waiting for the moment when her new demon-blood would take over, when she would yank open the door and begun her domination of men by taking total advantage of this innocent guy, who had just come to borrow some coffee.

The avatars were loose on earth.

The rules of the game were simple: The male avatar and the female avatar would fight their way through the city until they encountered each other. The male avatar would leave a trail of violated and fucked women in his path, while the path of the female avatar would be strewn with molested and humiliated men. Men and women throughout the city would find their bodies stripped, their genitals fucked, and their lives changed by the irresistible demon-powers of the two avatars.

When they met, there would be a fierce battle. Depending on how things went, Rachel might have gathered a small army of women on her side, and Mike a small army of men. Or it might be just Rachel versus Mike, one-on-one. In any case, the battle would be intensely forceful and sexual. It might last for a few minutes or for several hours, but eventually there would be a winner. If Mike was able to ejaculate in Rachel's vagina against her will, then his seed would suck out all her demon-power and she would become helpless against him. He would win. On the other hand, if Rachel was able to force Mike to suck her clit to orgasm, then her pussy would drain him of his special powers and she would win. It was that simple. A battle for sexual supremacy. Either he would rape her cunt, or she would rape his face.

But there was more. This was only a surrogate battle. Everything was hanging on the question of who would win. Because following this single combat would come an entire year known as "the nightmare year," in which one of the sexes had total power over the other. And this would include the demons, who for that year only would be allowed to touch each other and mortals.

If Mike won the battle and successfully forced his ejaculate into Rachel's womb, then men would be the dominant sex on earth for an entire year. Every man would suddenly have the power of the male demons. Their penises would be permanently erect, never flaccid. They would be incredibly strong, and they would have no sympathy or empathy for the females of the race. The whole planet would become a rape camp, with women treated like male pleasure machines, forced to strip whenever men wanted and to suck or fuck on the whim of any cock. And this would include demons, too! The male demons would finally have their chance to fuck and rape the female demons. And a few lucky men, if they managed to find secret dimensional portals, might even have the opportunity to fuck the demon women. Imagine mortal men fucking helpless goddesses! Fragile, mortal penises invading the powerful cunts of the demon women! But this is what would happen, if Mike were to win.

If Rachel won, on the other hand, women would rule. The penis and balls would be reduced to insignificance, except as tools to pleasure women when they desired. Male desire would be meaningless. Female sexual desire would reign. Women would be stronger and more sexual than men, using them in whatever way they desired, at any time. Men would be forced to walk around naked, sometimes blindfolded, or even pulled around like a pet dog, with a leash tied to the exposed male genitals. Women would dominate, their desires controlling everything, their pussies completely in charge. Men would be forced to lick and suck vulvas whenever those vulvas were hot. And the male demons would be reduced in the same way.

These were the stakes. An entire "year of nightmare" in which one sex would have total power over the other. After that year, the game would be rest. Demons would no longer be able to have physical contact with each other or with humans, and no humans would have the power of demons. The human race would forget the incredible sexual nightmare that had taken place, and it would go back to its "normal" form of gendered warfare. There would be the same flirting and fucking, the same raping and resisting, and the demons would only be able to watch in frustration for another 326,999 years, until the next battle of the sexual avatars and the next special "nightmare year."

So the male demons watched Mike and hoped they had chosen the right guy. Would his sexual anger be great enough to defeat Rachel? And the naked female demons watched Rachel and hoped they had picked the right lady. Would her cunt triumph over her boyfriend's cock? Everything would be settled today.

NEXT: Mike's Day.

12