All Comments on 'Class Learns New Lessons'

by Hollow_Eyes

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
libertarianlibertarianabout 17 years ago
Great Premise

Man I wish I had a teacher like that when I was in school. That said you need a better Word Perfect or some serious editorial help. I hate to say it but grammar is important. Without the grammar issues this is a 5!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
awesome

awaiting the next story.......

Hollow_EyesHollow_Eyesabout 17 years agoAuthor
Thank you all for your comments!

Figure I would post on here about grammar issues I have and why some stories tend to lack better structure than others I post. I get into such a rush of wanting to post the story and get it on here really fast I don't really fully proofread and fix mistakes. I know, I know, might be a little lazy of me to do so, but some stories I just don't want to wait any longer than I have to and want it posted as soon as I finish it. I write all throughout the week and try and finish fast so I can get it posted ASAP and proofread the night of submitting, but sometimes I just skim over and, well, yeah. I am sorry for those of you who don't really enjoy misplaced commas and run-on sentences. But I am glad you all enjoy my stories and I love all your feedback. Thanks again and enjoy!

skip.69skip.69about 17 years ago
Great

Reminds me of a teacher I knew once. Tell you more about her in private, though - not for general knowledge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Let's see a part 2

I loved it, let's see a part 2.

BlindEyesBlindEyesabout 17 years ago
Reminds me of an English Teacher..

Since I'm blind, I always listen for descriptive words and phrases that let me create an erotic picture of the story. You did well, made me excited early on, and I looked forward to each new scene. Keep up the good work and I can't wait to see what better things the students will learn!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
great story, horrible grammar

you have a great mind for erotica, but you REALLY need to get help with grammar- it almost negates your writing when the grammar is so bad- find a proofreader and you will be a star!

Rob in Sav

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Delicious!!!

What an eye opening experience that would have been!!! I would love to have had a teacher like that!!

Keep writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I enjoyed the story. I had some thoughts on it. Not really criticisms, but more in the nature of suggestions that, more than anything else, relfect my personal preferences in areas in which there may be equally valid other points of view. In other words, just because I like it one way doesn't mean anyone else would.

I would have liked to see more interplay with the students in initiating the action. I would have prefered, for example, for the female students to unbutton their blouses in reaction to the teacher's doing so, which would give you the chance to discuss the teacher's reaction to their doing so. I also thought there was an aful lot of material to get to just a circle jerk. Having said that you've now got a perfect platform to furher explore relations among these students and their teacher. I look forwarding to seeing how you do so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Unrealistic

There was no sexiness in this story. Just adolescent type writing. And since when is a 34 y.o middle aged? Immaturity abound.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Struggled

An entertaining story, but virtually unreadable due to its' choppiness. The author has potential as a storyteller.

olsaltyolsaltyover 6 years ago
Totally Unbelievable, but Hot Anyway

This stroker was so over the top it was hard not to laugh out loud. Still, it was nicely done,and had some hot moments before running right off any chance of being believable....a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wonderful. More please!

After nearly 10 years of visiting this site, this story remains one of my favorites. I've lusted after and fantasized about several teachers I had in school, and this story keeps bringing that back.

I hope you'll consider writing a second part to tell us what happens during one of those other Friday study halls.

northparkbinorthparkbiover 4 years ago
Editing helps.

Was this present tense or past tense? were al of the boys cardboard cutouts? The basic premise is all right, but needs a lot of polishing. Settle in the time, give the people some personality, give us some sensation instead of must mechanical happenstance.

wagonet2wagonet2almost 4 years ago
What a fantastic fantasy!

OK, the writing was B+ but the fantasy was A+. Very exciting. This can go in several good directions!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic

The writing was fine but the fantasy and content was awesome. Keep it up dude!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

No!!!

No part 2!!! Why? Why? Why?

Last year author wrote was 2009... Sadness.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Writing D- .... not up to LIT standards. This reads like a 12-yo, new to nudes, fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

What a pity she wouldnever get away with it in real life

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous