Class Learns New Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The five women all put their backs against each other, their butts sitting on the cold tile floor, and watched as the boys spaced out and made a circle around them all. Their dicks so hard and ready to explode, they all looked with a little bit of confusion.

"You all know what a circle jerk is, right?" Miss Nella looked around and saw still confusion. "Us girls are going to finger ourselves and masturbate, as you guys will do the same and cum all over us as we finger ourselves. Is that clear enough?" She explained to them.

The girls were all ready to finger their pussies, as they were on fire and turned on, especially after all the cocks they had in their mouths for the first time ever. All five of them using each others backs as support, they opened their legs and exposed their pussies to all of the guys surrounding them. Miss Nella was the first to start by rubbing her clit and running her finger through her soft pussy lips. Feeling her finger get wet the minute she went between her lips.

The other girls, use to fingering themselves, all went straight for their tight pussy holes and put one finger in, needing to get use to it before putting a second one in. They were wet enough, but still unsure of what all can really happen down there for them. Miss Nella slipped two fingers inside her pussy and couple of the boys sitting scooted closer to see better as Miss Nella went to finger herself. A overload of pleasure, their naked teacher fingering herself along with the four only girls in the class doing the same. Each one had their fingers busy between their legs as they looked up and saw the circle of guys stroking their cocks fast and hard watching them.

It only took a few minutes before some of the girls had came, their pussy squirting or leaking out, getting the floor wet beneath them as they let out soft moans. Driving the boys crazy in the circle as they saw fingers pushing in and out of four tight pussy holes, and one mature wet pussy hole, many lost it and shot their cum at them. Trying their best to direct it on the girls, a lot had hit and made it to their face, but most of it landing on their bodies.

"Ok, rub it in and feel how hot and warm it is against your skin." Miss Nella instructed, as she had a cum shot on her tits and stomach, rubbing it in with her free hand as she kept fingering herself with her other.

The circle jerking went on until twenty minutes remained before final bell would ring, and after some rest time, the five boys sitting had taken their place in the circle and jerked off. After most of them had already came, it wasn't as much, but still enough. The girls were covered in cum and had all brought themselves off on multiple orgasms, a first for some, and they were all exhausted as they boys could do no more. Miss Nella looked at herself, and the girls, then the boys, and smiled. Feeling a heat inside of her, waves of pleasure, and shaking. She couldn't believe it had went this far and they were actually willing participants in this. Pulling her three fingers out of her pussy hole, following more of her juices to squirt out on the ground. She licked her fingers clean and the four girls saw this and pulled their fingers out, looking at how wet they were, first time ever thinking about doing something like this. They licked their fingers clean, just like their teacher did.

Miss Nella feeling even more daring, she looked at Emily's stomach and all the cum that was coating it and went down and licked it up. Cleaning her stomach with her tongue, Emily felt shockwaves of pleasure through her body, and the other girls looking on with awe at what was taking place. Today was a day of learning new lessons and knowledge. The boys all taking a seat and watching the girls clean each other off now with their tongues, they were too tired and exhausted to even get hard, but not from looking on. They started to dress after seeing the day was about over. The girls were still sticky with cum and their pussy juices between their legs, but, in a strange way, enjoyed the dirty feeling. Getting dressed and taking their seats waiting for the bell to ring. Miss Nella slid her sundress back on, putting her bra and underwear in her purse, and taking a seat at her desk.

"Remember, if you want to keep this special privileges up," she reminded them once again. "You cannot tell anyone about this, and if you all do well throughout the week in work and everything, we can make our Friday afternoons like this and as the school year goes on, who knows, it might branch out to better things." She teased them with thoughts of better things.