All Comments on 'Class Reunion'

by John_Spivey1966

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WARNING: THIS IS A CHEATING SLUT WIFE STORY.

There is a reason why assholes like your character is single. Your character is divorced, I can see why, what's the matter couldn't keep his prick in his pants?. Cunts like your character should be shot the cheating slut wife in this story is no better. If she wanted to cheat on her husband then get divorced, it's that simple. I hope in part two the husband knows whats going on and burns all her clothes and kicks her out of the house and onto the street where she belongs, and everyone she works for knows what a cheating slut whore she is and that the husband then cuts off the assholes balls and displays them like a trophy. 1 STAR.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Whoa...so much anger!

J_S1966...the first anonymous commenter has soo much anger. But he promised to read the next chapter even though he gave you only 1 star. You really struck a chord with him, and made him your fan.

I gave your story 4 stars, because while the writing was ok (grammar, spelling, etc), you didn't really develop the characters or the story well enough. Read other writers, decide to yourself who writes well, then emulate their writing...then develop your own style.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
drunk

Anybody would be a drunk if they had a wife like her, hopefully her and the loser the author has championed get theirs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Calm down

readers. You knew this story was about cheating, so why read it if you are so against adultery? And yes, I am a woman who has never cheated, but recognize that others behave differently. So what? To each his own.

I liked the story, but missed the dirty, specific details.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Well, let's see

A slut and an amoral, lying prick. Sounds like they're made for each other. I wonder what happens when she finds out the truth about the software company.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

You can look at it as two unhappy people finding eachother after 10 years. Then again this man's marriage was hell but that didn't stop him from sleeping with someone else's husband.

bigbob2406bigbob2406about 13 years ago
Class reunion.

Been there,done that burnt the tee shirt!

Why so much anger people?Have you never lived through crap?

I found the story almost too near the truth,but enjoyed it alot.

Give us more!!

William smythWilliam smythabout 13 years ago
So?

What the hell is wrong with you people? The guy is divorced and the lady is not getting what she needs from her drunken husband.

Isn't what they do about it perfectly natural?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Sarah ! What a Disappointing Name

I'm not commenting on the morals of the tale, nor of the author, but only on the abysmally poor choice of Female Name.

Before you get wild at me, go back to the index, which you cannot see from here, and think how much better the story would have been if the Subtitle had been

" One Man's Trish is Another Man's Treasure."

Cheers.

Kilroy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Why do you get worked up about morals in a fictional story written for entertainment? If you don't like these stories, don't read them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
It was good

I liked it. Sorry about those idiots filled with rage and moral indignation, but who have no problem with pornography. Why one lug nut was upset about your choice of the woman's name, Sarah, I don't know. Sarah from the bible? Sarah from Alaska? Sarah Bernhard? Most of us are named after saints anyway, so most names would have some echo to a church icon.

But,while OK good, it could have been better. Sara stripping off and sitting on the porch was good, but why didn't the hero do the same? When she said join me, clearly he was invited. I would have expected some sort of physical contact while she was telling her tail of woe, even if it was just her feet in his lap. This scene should have been expanded considerably, and we need more indication of what the characters were feeling. Likewise the erotic parts should have been more explicit.

All that said, it was a decent story and I hope you write more.

Isn't it fun to send the nutters into fits, raging about the behavior of fictitious characters!

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantabout 13 years ago
An honest three

My criticisms of the story are pretty mild:

In this genre of fiction (much more than in real life) people fall into bed with the least provocation - but there is no indication the narrator and Sarah had so much as a conversation before the fatal cab ride. Something should have happened to create tension - in the two coming together, or she making overtures before the cab ride, or something.

Safe sex is such a drag for some readers - but no condoms? The narrator did not come inside her - but such precision and timing really can't be relied up. Anal intercourse with lubrication is not a good idea - and condoms are indicated there, too, for lubrication and prevention of the transmission of disease.

If Sarah had been planning this - to pick up some guy as revenge for her husband getting drunk (apparently a regular occurrence) - wouldn't she have prepared herself?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous