Class Time Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress gave her a minute or two to fully appreciate the sensations; then stepped quietly to her side and delivered four more cruel strokes with her crop. These struck Amanda on each ass cheek, and on the back of each thigh. I winced each time I heard the crack of the crop on her bare flesh, imagining the sharp pain she must be feeling.

The ropes secured to Amanda's wrists creaked as she sagged, her legs unable to support her weight as her thighs went into spasm. Amanda was crying and sobbing, her sounds still garbled by the tight gag.

Mistress stepped back in front of her and stood waiting -- a picture of calmness and patience. When Amanda had recovered enough to regain her precarious footing, Mistress quietly inquired, "Now mandy, would you like some more of this treatment?"

Amanda began shaking her head to signal 'no', and said things neither of us could understand because of the gag, although she tried to say them very loudly.

"Well mandy, we have a bit of a problem here," my Mistress went on to say. "You see, saying 'No' is part of the game sometimes. Submissives often like to say 'No' -- even shout 'No!' -- when all the time in their heart they are screaming 'Yes! Yes... please do it to me!' because that is what they truly desire. Protesting merely enhances their experience. The dominant needs to be able to tell the difference.

"That is why we have safewords, agreed upon ahead of time by both parties. If the submissive really needs for us to stop, they will utter their safeword as a clear signal. If the submissive is to be gagged, there has to be an agreed upon clear gesture that the submissive can use to communicate the need to stop. Don't you wish that you and I had agreed upon these before we started?"

Wide eyed, Amanda nodded very vigorously. I was fascinated by the rapid pulsations of blood that I could see in a vessel at the base of her neck, giving me a clue about her current heart rate.

My Mistress can be quite an actress when she wishes to be. With a look of mock astonishment on her face, she continued, "And limits. Gosh! We never discussed those before starting, did we?"

As she was saying this, she pulled a pack of needles from her pocket. These look like the tops of syringes, but at the base of each were colorful pieces of plastic.

"Some people like having these shoved into their flesh, arranged in pretty patterns. Of course, there tends to be some bleeding whenever we do this."

Taking a firm grasp of Amanda's right tit, she asked, "Shall I insert a few, mandy, just to give you the idea?"

Beads of sweat were forming on Amanda's forehead as she shook her head violently side to side. She was trying to pull herself backwards. I could see that her heart rate had accelerated even more. I could smell her fear, and I did not blame her one bit.

"See? Here we go again with the confusion," Mistress mused. "Do you really mean no, or are you just playing at saying no? How can I tell? The knowledge of safewords and limits is crucial. Do you now see why?"

Amanda nodded slowly, the point having been made. She relaxed visibly as Mistress put away the needles. I also breathed a sigh of relief. I had no desire to even see needles puncturing skin, let alone feel it. I know some people enjoy it; I am not judging them at all. To each, their own. But I noticed that none of the three of us even had any body piercings.

Mistress turned now to me, asking, "Is the flogger she used on you around here, pet? Get it for me."

I heard a sound from Amanda that might have been a groan, as I placed the flogger in Mistress's hands. Stepping behind Amanda, Mistress began flogging her back and ass, judiciously judging her force. She has done this to me many times, creating an amazing wealth of sensations ranging from stinging pain to pleasurably sensitized skin. She often mixes both in her treatment of me, and it looked like she was doing the same now to Amanda.

Finishing her treatment of Amanda's rear, Mistress commanded, "Go behind mandy, my girl. Lick her ass until I tell you to stop."

Obediently, I rose up on my knees behind Amanda, grasping an ass cheek in each hand, noting that while they were reddened and hot, there was no evidence of any welts. I took my time slowly licking along her ass crack, up onto each cheek, along the folds where the buttocks meet the thigh, and ultimately across her tiny puckered rosebud.

Meanwhile, Mistress was methodically flogging Amanda's tits and her tummy, mixing the pain/pleasure sensations there with those I was creating at her backside. I could judge how hard the impacts must be by the motions of Amanda's body as she jerked, hanging from her wrists. Some of her actions forced her body back against my face. On occasion, my tongue might happen to be right at her rosebud as she jerked, causing it to press hard against, or even stab right through her clenched anal ring. It might have been my imagination, but it seemed that Amanda made an even louder noise when that occurred.

"Enough, my pet. Sit back on your heels and hold mandy's legs well apart."

Obeying, I glanced around Amanda's hip and looked into Mistress's face. She was holding the flogger handle in one hand and its strands in the other as she gazed calculatedly at Amanda's exposed crotch.

I felt Amanda's body starting to shake, and felt her trying to draw her legs back together protectively. I had to change my position, praying that Mistress would not be angered by my doing so without asking permission. But Amanda's legs were so powerful compared to my arms, I could not otherwise have obeyed the command to hold her legs apart. I sat down on my butt, swinging my legs forward between hers, planting my feet on the ground. This allowed me to add my leg strength to my arms. Now, struggle as she might, Amanda could not close her thighs. I looked up and saw her shaking her head side to side, making loud sounds through the gag, probably pleading with Mistress not to flog her pussy.

"Now we come to a very important part of the lesson, mandy. As the dominant, you must never lose control. The submissive is helpless. Losing control can be quite dangerous. Discipline yourself."

When my Mistress uses The Voice, she often speaks in terse sentences, each one striking the mind like palpable impacts, drilling home the message.

She went on to say, "Yes, your cunt is going to be flogged, because I wish to do it. You will just have to accept that this is going to happen. Anticipating it can be a delicious part of the experience. Pet, let go of mandy's legs for the moment. Come and massage my arm. I want my muscles to feel refreshed for this next part."

Amanda remained naked and suspended, trying to ease the ache in her own arms by pressing her toes to the concrete floor as I massaged Mistress's arm. Her muscles were indeed tensed up due to the flogging she had administered. My skillful hands began kneading and stroking her warm flesh. I reveled in the textures under my fingertips. My heart was light as I thoroughly enjoyed serving my Mistress in this manner. Seeing the blissful expression on her face, and hearing her sighing in relief as the knots gradually melted away were my ample rewards.

Amanda could not comment. She could only watch, imagining what it was going to feel like as the flogger stands whipped across her crotch.

Her waiting, imagining and wondering came to an end. Mistress instructed me, "Pet, go behind mandy again, and brace her legs apart."

As I sat down on the floor behind Amanda, starting to pull her legs to each side, she only resisted for a moment, ultimately giving in to the inevitable. With my arms, I parted her legs, placing my own legs between them again, planting my feet firmly on the cold concrete floor.

Looking around Amanda's hip, I saw Mistress stroking the flogger strands through her hand, prolonging the onset for just a minute or two. I watched her arm go back, shaking the flogger slightly to untangle its strands, and then flick forward. For a brief moment, the tips of the strands appeared before my face as they curled around Amanda's sex, licking up onto her buttocks.

Even gagged, her scream was impressive! Her thighs tried to clamp together, but that movement was blocked by my arms and legs as I strained to keep her open for Mistress's access. Again and again the strands flicked up between her spread thighs. Sometimes the impacts were gentle kisses; sometimes they were harsh attention-getters.

Mistress was watching Amanda's responses carefully, expertly creating a fascinating mixture of pleasure and pain. And her actions were having the desired effect on Amanda. From my vantage point, I could see her labia gradually engorging and opening. Her juices began to appear at her opening, glistening in the light and moistening the flogger strands. Her reflexive attempts to close her thighs together lessened and lessened. Her sounds, her breathing patterns changed. Her scent, originally loaded with overtones of fear, transformed into her perfume of pure, raw arousal. And, as a final indication of her acceptance, she began tilting her pelvis forward, toward Mistress, as if offering her cunt to her.

The whipping sounds of the flogger ceased. "Pet, you can release mandy's legs now. Come kneel near me."

I did so, and in so doing, changed my position from sitting on the cold floor to my more characteristic kneeling position. The concrete felt a bit abrasive on my knees, but this allowed my cold-numbed buttocks to begin warming themselves with fresh blood.

Putting down the flogger, Mistress stepped close to the suspended girl, removing her gag. Amanda worked her jaw several times once the ball was removed. Mistress lowered her enough to let her feet firmly support her.

"So mandy, how would you describe this flogging experience?" Mistress inquired.

Amanda paused to consider how to reply. "It hurt a lot at first, Miss Polly, especially on my pussy." Her voice was rough and strained from her attempts to communicate through the gag.

"But as it continued, it became..." Her voice trailed away for a moment as she tried to find the correct word. "Exciting... even arousing, Miss." She blushed at this revelation.

"Its sounds as if you are learning that flogging can have many outcomes, and certainly does not require marring the submissive's skin with unsightly welts when told not to damage her."

Amanda lowered her gaze, ashamed as she recalled what she had done to me. Lesson learned, perhaps.

"Pet, go fetch a glass of water for mandy, and help her to drink it."

Not having been commanded to crawl, I rose fluidly and did her bidding. Amanda's wrists were still secured to the overhead hook when I returned with the water.

I approached, saying, "Miss Amanda, may I serve you this drink?"

She merely nodded, parting her lips slightly. I carefully tipped the glass at her lips, assisting her effort to drink. My Mistress smiled her approval of my manner and actions. I believe she was noting if I was still showing the proper respect to Amanda, as she had warned me.

Mistress freed the loop between Amanda's wrists from the overhead hook, but left them tied together.

Using The Voice, she commanded, "Lie down face up, mandy!"

Amanda awkwardly sank to the floor, since it was difficult for her to use her hands to lower her upper torso.

Mistress continued her instructions, "Now raise your hands to the floor above your head."

As Amanda complied, Mistress walked to where her wrists ended up, placing her shoe on the loop between them, pinning her arms to the floor.

"Listen carefully, mandy. You may not cum without my permission. If you do so, your punishment will be severe. Welts would be the least of your problems. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Miss Polly", Amanda replied in a strangely meek voice.

"Good." Mistress spoke now to me, "Pet, use your hands and mouth on mandy. Do whatever you wish to excite her."

Amanda was already excited, I found, as I knelt by her side, slipping two fingers past her swollen labia and into her squishy vaginal passage. I began churning her juices into a froth as my other hand began stroking her breasts, lowering my lips to kiss her very vulnerable tummy. I was thoroughly enjoying myself, feeling how her tits and cunt responded to my caresses, and tasting the sweat sheening her belly as she squirmed beneath me. It was only a few minutes before her moans became desperate pleas as she begged Mistress to let her cum.

Mistress used The Voice in full force speaking to me, since I was falling into an erotic 'feeding frenzy' by this point: "Stop, molly!"

Amanda groaned with a mixture of relief and frustration as my mouth and hands immediately broke contact.

Her Voice now targeted Amanda. "First, mandy, you will satisfy me, in any manner I see fit. We will see if you can earn such a reward. Also, remember this: never beg a submissive for what you want. Command her. Remain exactly as you are on the floor."

Mistress stepped off of the rope loop between Amanda's wrists. She turned toward me, holding her arms out from her sides, saying: "Undress me, molly."

This is one of my favorite commands. I reverently removed each article of her attire, deftly undoing buttons and zippers, carefully easing her clothes off. My eyes danced with delight as her gorgeous body came into view. I purposely leaned close as I served her, inhaling the fragrant scent made more manifest by her now uncovered skin.

Mistress placed one foot on the floor past Amanda's body, facing her, and stood straddling her torso at the level of her chest. Her fingers entered her soft down, spreading her pussy lips wide apart. Amanda's eyes seemed riveted to that open cleft.

Smiling, Mistress asked her, "Do you like what you see? Do you want to taste me?"

Amanda's mouth may have gone dry at that question, because instead of verbalizing an answer, she nodded, wetting her lips with a darting pink tongue.

Mistress grinned, saying, "Good girl, mandy. Open your mouth, and keep it open." And she started lowering her pelvis toward Amanda's mouth.

I believe both Amanda and I were shocked when Mistress began pissing! The golden stream that arced from her urethral opening splashed into Amanda's mouth, onto her face and into her hair! Amanda shut her eyes, but obediently kept her mouth open; I could see her throat starting its swallowing movements as her mouth threatened to overflow.

As Mistress finished peeing, she noted that some of the back splash had ended up on her own legs. Stepping free of Amanda's torso, she said, "Clean my legs, molly".

I knelt close to her, humbly licking her legs until all the errant drops of urine were completely gone. By the time I finished, Amanda's mouth was empty. I have no idea if she swallowed all that, or let the remainder dribble out of her lips.

Again straddling Amanda, but this time higher, and turning to face Amanda's feet, Mistress knelt down planting her cunt on Amanda's face.

"Use your mouth and tongue, mandy. Make me cum," she commanded.

As Amanda began licking and sucking, Mistress pinched Amanda's nipples harshly. The sudden shock caused Amanda to scream into Mistress's pussy.

"I love those vibrations when you scream like that, mandy," she explained, with a secret wink at me. I grinned back, suppressing a laugh.

Judging by the slurping sounds I was hearing, I think Mistress's toying with Amanda's tits was inspiring her to renewed vigor. But Mistress, now moaning softly, said, "Go to mandy's feet, and hold her legs apart again."

As I obeyed, Mistress began spanking Amanda's pussy with her open palm, urging her: "Faster mandy! Get that tongue deep now! Swirl it!" And within a minute or two, I saw Mistress's body stiffen slightly; then she began mashing her cunt on Amanda's face as her orgasm crashed through her body. Her cum juices drenched Amanda's face!

Mistress finally slumped forward onto her hands, her dripping pussy still against Amanda's face. Turning her face toward me, she whispered, "Untie her hands while I rest, my girl".

As I untied the knots from Amanda's wrists, I also massaged the deep impressions that the ropes had pressed into her flesh, helping the circulation return faster to the area.

Signaling me to assist her, Mistress rose to her feet, looking down at the woman lying in a pool of her cum. Amanda looked quite messy, her golden mane of hair plastered to her head with a mixture of fluids.

Mistress asked her, "How excited are you now, mandy?"

"Very excited still, Miss Polly. Please. Please may I cum?"

Mistress answered with a grin, "You did a good job, and you asked me very politely, so I give you permission to cum. But you may not touch yourself, or rub yourself against anything." Looking at the clock on the wall, she went on to say: "You have 5 minutes to cum, starting now."

Amanda looked around wildly, trying to think how to obey. What a quandary! Not allowed to touch herself, or even rub against things! Her eyes fixed upon me, still kneeling by her feet. She cleared her throat, and used The Voice to command me: "Crawl up here! Suck my cunt lips and clit... hurry, slut!"

"Yes, Miss Amanda!" I quickly scrambled up until my mouth could latch onto her sopping cunt, and dove in.

I knew I had to work fast to help her meet that imposed deadline. I was stroking her sensitive inner thigh with one hand, while my other hand pressed on her mound, caressing her lower belly sensuously. Mistress told me later that she was nodding her approval of the manner in which we reestablished our relationship roles so smoothly. Amanda started moaning almost instantly, and as I glanced up her torso, I saw that she almost reached for her tits. She stopped herself just in time, remembering Mistress's orders. Her moans increased in volume; she began arching up off the floor.

"Stick your fingers in me! Finger me!" she cried. My fingers sank into her heated wetness, seeking to press and rub her G-spot.

She grabbed my head, pulling my lips to her clit. "Suck me here! Now!"

With either instinct or cleverness, Amanda skirted Mistress's command by touching me; using me as a tool, rather than touching herself. I barely began sucking when her cunt erupted, spewing a copious discharge all over my face, neck and breasts.

After a sufficient recovery time, we all showered, with lots of good-natured soaping, rinsing and giggling together. Toweling ourselves mostly dry -- I doubt I will ever really be completely dry around these two lovely women -- we settled in the warm family room, all of us still naked.

Mistress and Miss Amanda sat in a casual embrace on the sofa, as they discussed the finer points of the session, and the lessons learned. My two dominants decided to use me as a lap warmer, so I stretched out, face down, over both of their laps. I felt their hands idly caressing me as they talked, and I drifted off into a peaceful sleep in their care.

12