All Comments on 'Class Trip Ch. 02'

by PTWinters

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good 2nd chapter

Hope the action heats up, with all the women getting fucked bareback, come inside, in all 3 of their holes - multiple times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Double hj/bj endging with facials would be nice twist

bellesveritesbellesveritesover 7 years ago
Immediately...

...drawn in and addicted and now I need the rest of the story. Please.

tbm624tbm624over 7 years ago

I can't believe there's someone else that's into incest porn and is a fan of space elevators. That's not a Venn Diagram you see everyday...

PTWintersPTWintersover 7 years agoAuthor
Venn Diagram??

Your Venn diagram is flawed, in that I'm not into incest porn at all

(Respectfully, that isn't of interest at all and doesn't appear in any of my stories so I'm not sure where your comment is coming from)

Space elevators however are fascinating and I'm legitimately bothered that one isn't being built or at least planned!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

It's a great story, I really hope you keep posting it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
She aimed his cock towards the floor...

How does that work? Are they not standing, in front of each other, in a tight space? Mine doesn't bend downward when it's hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Was there more parts to this story at one time? I have read something very similar to this, but remember the teacher servicing two students at one time, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please continue!!!!

Please continue!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPTWinters@PTWinters
P.T. Winters knew he was different when, as a teenager, he started buying trading cards of pinup girls from the 1950s while other guys were buying porn. The absurd situations depicted were much more exciting to him then just seeing nudity or sex. Now he writes dirty little s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES