All Comments on 'Classroom Pissing'

by steve25805

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

That was so much fun. Maybe next time you can lay a turd down instead. Oh wait. You already did. Piss poor display. What fun is it when no ones sees? No danger. You might as well pissed in a locked toilet stall

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice

I liked it. Peeing where your not meant to is always a turn on for me. Maybe next time it the teacher could doing the same thing but with a full classes?

Anyways keep writing pee stories.

steve25805steve25805about 10 years agoAuthor
Response

To the person who thanked me for the story and liked it - thanks. The other one needs to understand the following - we are not all here to cater to your specific sexual interests. So exhibitionism and the danger of being caught is what floats your boat? Fair enough. But just because my story does not cater to these particular sexual interests of yours is no need to be rude.

I've gotten plenty of positive feedback for it elsewhere by those who share my primary interest of girls just peeing where they shouldn't. Whether or not they are seen or there is a danger of being so is your thing. It is not mine. This type of criticism is tantamount to criticising me for not including your particular sexual interests, rather than for any literarily constructive reason. If I were writing the story specifically for you or others who shared your interests, you might have cause for complaint. But I wasn't. I don't even know who you are!

CodlingsbyCodlingsbyover 9 years ago
Short and simple

It was short, simple and effective. Peeing where you shouldn't is a pretty common fantasy. There are other peeing fantasies, of course, and there are stories on here which cater for them. Steve caters for this one and he does so very well, in my opinion. If anyone prefers another sort of story, then fine: go and look oneout. There is no call to be rude and offensive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very sexy

I am a teacher too and fantasize about doing the same thing... pissing all over myself under my desk and rubbing myself off in my own wetness.... mmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Public pooping as a punishment for peeing?

I don't know if anyone who's a "pee enthusiast" is also a "spank enthusiast". Wait, that's me, LOL! I think it would be fun if the headmaster found out that the teacher had done it, but instead of firing her, he gave her the option of a punishment of his choice--of course she accepted. It was more than she'd bargained for, though. She got a thorough spanking AND a punishment enema, and had to poop out the enema in front of the Headmaster!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

you can come pee in front of me all you want

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous