All Comments on 'Claude'

by Likes Watching

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
good story

enjoyed the story, well written, great topic..hope there are more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Sounds like fun

Nice writing. Good subject. Men like this do exist. The kind who would love to see their wife pleasured by another man and see her act uninhibited with him. I hope that the story continues and the husband gets to watch and maybe participate in the next adventure.

Note to GoodWifey: Men like this are everywhere. And if I'm not mistaken, the last few paragraphs show him as very hard, not limp dicked. Sounds like he is doing it for fun for him and his wife (and obviously Claude), not that he is being forced into it. Situations like 3somes can be a lot of fun for a sexually liberated couple. Some "real men" enjoy these things. Not being afraid to act of a fantasy and do the things you enjoy are qualities of being a "real man". Cutting down other people for their preferences and lifestyle choices are qualities of...well, you fill in the word.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Goodwifey, keep telling it like it is!

To the poster of the previous comment: Sorry, Bud, but there are NOT men like that everywhere. They just seem to be concentrated here. I'd say that in reality there are not a whole lot of men who have to experience spousal infidelity and sexual humiliation to achieve an erection. This is the theme of this story. This isn't about a threesome or sexual liberation. Sugarcoat it all you want, Chum, this is simply another story of a husband who feels inadequate in satisfying his wife sexually. Sound familiar?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
meh

Not bad, certainly wasn't a complete cliche for this type of story. While it seems he was open to the experience, he really didn't get much of a choice in the matter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Stories of "Real Men"

Yes, the theme was a little different than most of the wimp husband stories. A lot of people really hate them judging by the comments and ask why there aren't any cuckold stories about real men.

Some of the consistently best cheating wife stories on here are by Sugski. Direct no bullshit stories, straight talk, and a more realistic "get your cheating ass out of here" reaction.

Look him up.

Eric

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Had a similar experience

My wife wanted to see what a much larger penis felt inside her so we found a guy who was over 8" and much larger in diameter and I sat in the closet and watched..as he had her twice but after it was over she was so sore up inside and said she didnot want any thing bigger than me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
wife loves black men

My wife has been fucking black men since she was 15. She is now 44. I enjoy watching get fucked by black men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
just looking

i would love to met a smal sexy wife

or young girl not married that could fuck a black guy so i could watch I live in oklahoma so if there is any young small women out there that can do this for me then us gettogher write me samhop42@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
How exciting for your wife and

how very sad for you and your cuckold way. I think theer are nothing but cuckold white men in England. if I were black I'd move there in a heart beat. Well tell us did he take your wife away from you you sad miserable piece of shit, poor excuse for a man?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
did not hear

only problem with this story. we did not

get to hear all the details of what happened

when the husband left.

wlb

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Too Obvious

We knew how it would end after the first paragraph. The story was in the wife's experience and what happened between the three of them when he got home. It had to be more than a warm drink and a thank you. What was it like to be fucked by the mythical big Black cock? How did she feel when he took her to bed?

jackiedanielsjackiedanielsover 15 years ago
Get real

No husband that truly loves his wife would invite a guy over to screw his wife no matter if the guy was,blk or white I hate these wimps and cucks,I Don,t know why they write so damn many of them a very few people like them even a little bit,

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 11 years ago
A fairly good story . . .

. . . spoiled by lack of basic proofreading and minimal editing. With a little more effort this could have come out first class.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

another cocksucking wimp posting dumb cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wrong category

This belongs in Manure Heap or Negroes I have know.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Down

Down the sewer again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Negative comments

Funny how many comments are negative here and yet the same guys read the same type of stories over and over again. Sounds like your angry because deep down your attracted to black cocks. Or your wife has a Blackman with a huge cock that she loves because he fucks her better then you ever could. Either way, tired of hearing you all whine like a bitch.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Speaking of bitches

Anon, just because you are a little bitch for bbc, don't paint the rest of us with that brush. FYI, we don't care what you're tired off. This story was garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great but he didnt eat the pie.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Hit every box that needed to be checked in a repressed homosexual writers story.

Well done, and by now 18 years later, your husband makes you a very happy cock holster doesnt he dude!

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Divorce the fucking cheating slut. She set it up to have privatecy with her! She knew he wanted to be there utshe wanted to cheat him!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful. Faithful wives are boring.

Just_WordsJust_Words12 months ago

I am very glad that I do not know any of these people. There isn't a streak of honesty or integrity in any of them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous