Cleaner Close Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's Mrs Graveson. She is 'The Mistress', very strict, but a lot of fun too. I think you'll enjoy serving her.

Josie thought so too, images of her pierced nipples and the stud in her tongue tormenting labia and clitorises with her licking and sucking flitted through Josie's memory as she soaped herself clean.

"There's a party in 2 weeks' time and they want us attend. Serving drinks, but also acting as 'playthings' for the night. Can you handle that?"

Josie's imagination went into overdrive, picturing what might go on at one of the Graveson's kinky gatherings, and what she might participate in.

"Have you done their parties before?" she asked Maya, feeling an even mixture of dread and thrill at the prospect.

"Yes indeed," Maya's chuckle was throaty as she leaned over to stroke Josie's wet hair and plant a gentle kiss on her lips. "You won't be asked to do anything too extreme, you are still a new slave on the team. You can always use your safeword if anything makes you uncomfortable, no need be nervous."

Josie smiled and nodded, her heart thudding in her chest, what was she more scared of? - what she would have done to her? Or what she might discover about the depths of her depravation?

12