All Comments on 'Cleaning Katy'

by DiggerDave

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Way to Go Digger

I liked the story and the way the secretary took control of that cream pie eating wife.

Let's give both of them a cream pie again real soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oh Fuck Dave

I also love eating my cream pie from my wifes pussy. It would be a dream to see her swallowing up another creamy treat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Cream Pies

As a creampie eater I thoroughly enjoyed your story. Looking forward to more.

I've been a cream pie eater for a long time. Started young when I began fucking my sister at the age of 14. In addition to eating my cum I got her to do other guys and let me clean her pussy when they would cum in her. This carried onward and into my married life. The main difference being that I also find cocks to fuck her while I watch and see my "meal" being prepared. She also has the liberty to fuck guys outside of the home so long as she hurries home to give me the results. we are both bi so lots of other sucking and cum eating occurs for both of us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome

Great story, would love to read more adventures...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
illiterate secretary—or is it the author?

' "I gather that Kate wants to watch you and I fuck?" Jan said in my direction.'

'I'm glad you want to watch I fuck!' the expert grammarian secretary cried.

LongTongue42LongTongue42about 11 years ago
Every man's fantasy watching wife eat pussy

This was a magnificent erotic story, Wife eating your cream pie,what hubby wouldn't LOVE that. Write more like this,have her do a married couple both sucking cock and eating pussy.Enjoy her doing both but another cream pie w/b awesome to. LT

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Typical deranged shit from a degenerate Brit writer.

those gutless perverts insist of spewing their vile filth on the net. 1 Star!

slutlover33slutlover33about 10 years ago
A wonderful experience and great story

To the asshole who didn't like it, go elsewhere and don't read it. And keep your ignorant comments to yourself.

rebmelrebmelabout 8 years ago
Wow

WoW great story, love to read the next chapters.

Would-be like to read About Kate submissive Side

Limpkin195Limpkin195about 7 years ago
As good as it gets

A well written long story that almost made me cum without touching myself

phill1cphill1cabout 6 years ago
I gave it a Gentleman's 5

I really like the premise: woman wants to eat cream pie.

And I liked the wife's authoritarian nature. But I'd love to read a story where the guy actually takes charge of it, but that's probably in non-consent.

Anyway, it was a nice read. I somehow didn't like the guy as much as I thought I would but the story was well written and sexy. Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great

What a sweet, loving couple. It is so nice that their kinks mesh so nicely!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More

I really enjoyed the story...wish there was a little more detail and did not care that the secretary was a bit of a dom, otherwise I liked the premise. This would make a great series story, with multiple chapters.

POMPEDEPUISARDPOMPEDEPUISARDabout 4 years ago

Interesting balance, each participant was able to get what they wanted without detriment to the others.

Pat2610Pat2610about 3 years ago

I make my husband watch

LickYourYoniLickYourYoniover 1 year ago

I wonder when another man will be added?

fredbrownfredbrown12 months ago

I'd love to see my wife eating a pussy but it's a no-go - I know she and her running mate Rachel go at it once in a while but I'm locked out of the bedroom when they come in. They're usually higher than a kite from partying and all the "little bitch" references are aimed at me when they tell me to go to my room and have sex with my girlfriend Manuela Labore! ........

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

My wife and I have had several different threesomes with men. But she always too afraid that I would "fall in love" with the other girl if we had a threesome with a girl. Maybe someday...good story

NaturalHammerNaturalHammerabout 1 month ago

I did not expect it to go that way, utterly fantastic. Wish the story was twice as long and that the build up was slower. Cracking story though, thank you.

Now lets see what else you've written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous