All Comments on 'Cleaning up Bob's Mess'

by MarkLazer

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
William smythWilliam smythover 10 years ago
Nice follow-up

Putting in practice the words of wisdom in this autors "How To" series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Damn, i'm hard as a rock.....

.........'scuse me while I fetch my jizz rag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic!

You have me rock hard!! I have eaten ass but not as much as I would like. Men are very hesitant about this practice. I belive this is going to be my next quest to put on my to do list. Love the dirty talk!

theothermrtheothermrover 10 years ago

Oh man, that made my mouth water and my cock throb

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i wanna rim u :)

I am looking for a NSA cock to suck and spoil. Help me spend my $. I am a discreet, businessman who owns my own company. I also will fly to you or fly you to me. I'm addicted to cock. Call or text me: 6465432922. I am 100% serious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mark, you devil!

Loved this post!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
lovejuice

love to clean this mans cum up!!!!

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 6 years ago
Great story

Wow, what a great way to.pay your rent. It would be great to be Bob's roommate and clean up his mess. I hope sometimes he gets to suck it straight out of Bob's cock.

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 5 years ago
Roommates

Being Bob's roommate is going to be a great thing, I am jealous it's not me.

Jm612Jm612over 2 years ago

My most recent experience with a STR8 teen was a trade off. 18, blonde, 6 ft., hazel eyes, unusually long eye lashes for a young male, 7 inch uncut, muscular chest, nice patch of belly hair to his pubes- a masculine type kid. He needed assistance & I needed straight boy sperm loads. We would meet privately. He would sit back and jack-off. Seconds later he would shoot his thick, white, clumpy sperm wad on his stomach, chest & abdomen. My mouth & tongue did the rest.

The first thing he did was offer his sperm covered fingers and thumb right to my mouth. After slurping it off his hand the puddles of warm seed awaited. I took my time to hold his load in my mouth while looking over this chest and face then savoring the taste before swallowing. Just before I would finish eating he always squeezed his dick to bring out the last drop. He refused to let me suck his dick and did not want me to touch his penis. He dragged it off his dick and stuck his finger in my mouth to taste and swallow that last drop. I counted 11 times in 3 months until he moved away.

sementecsementecabout 2 years ago

I would absolutely loove paying my rent like that. Bob sounds soooo hot and his cum sounds yummy. I’m really enjoyed hearing about the volume of Bob’s load and the details about it.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

Damn that was so HOT!!! I really hope you continue with this awesome story. Got me nice and hard reading it. This story deserves no less than 10 stars

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

HOT Hope his girlfriend allows you to clean up her filled pussy too

BlackSunshine31BlackSunshine3111 months ago

I was rimmed 2 times by my ex gf and it was amazing. She knew how to get her tongue right inside the hole and work it around. Great story that brought back some good memories for me.

PG564EPG564E10 months ago

Loved it, hot gay stories always excite me and make me want cocks to suck.

pescaderobluepescaderoblue4 months ago

Awesome story. I love rimming, males and females, and getting a big load as an extra is the icing on the cake.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarkLazer@MarkLazer
I am a bisexual male who has had some great experiences with men over the years and I hope to continue them and share them with you all! I have started to publish again after a hiatus but lots of sex to write about. My email for this site doesn't work so if you want to contac...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES