Cleo's Fall Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The eldest woman at my table tonight, was Amy. She's twenty-six. Amy has been here for a year and during that time has become totally addicted to cock. If she doesn't have one for even a day, she's in complete misery. She's that way because of my process here. Several times a day for months, I allowed her to be ravaged until finally, she simply had to have it or go mad. Make no mistake you will be the same over time. She is the only female at my dinner table tonight with whom I have personally fucked. It essential that you know, once I fuck a woman she is forever ruined for any other man.

"Kapp will occasionally service Amy if she becomes too miserable in her need, but even his cock does her little good now. It is mine that she craves and the only one with the size to satisfy her. I've told Kapp to start her anal training soon, so she will be ready for me when I want her. When Kapp has a new girl ready for me, or when I tire of her, Amy will be discarded.

"Too bad. Like the others who have either lived through their ordeal with me, or that I have turned out after I tire of them, Amy will wander through life looking for a cock that will please her, but . . . well, as I said, too bad. You will go through the exact same training she has. I have yet to fuck the young clam before you, but Angel will start her "stretch" training tonight. I've allowed you the honor of observing that event. Mr. Kapp, you may proceed."

Kapp grinned as he ripped off the black silk thong, letting his long half-erect cock fall free. It did indeed look like it belonged on a horse, hanging nearly halfway to his knees, knobby and deformed. It was rapidly growing hard though and its size was awesome. Kapp positioned his large body between Angel's thin legs, pointing his stiffening cock at her tiny shaved pussy.

Cleo was convinced there was no possible way it would fit, that would probably kill the thin girl before her. It was simply too large, remembering the large knot that had earlier "tied" her to Mr. Kapp's cock. The crown, now purple and straining, pushed against Angel's soft pussy lips but didn't budge them. Angel was awake though, wide-eyed and violently shaking her head side-to-side, whimpering softly through the rubber gag.

Glancing away, Cleo became aware of the mirrors for the first time. They were everywhere, arranged so that by looking at one, she could see Angel's penetration from many different angles - every movement, every twitch, every inch of entry or withdraw. Now, she also noticed small boxes attached to the wall and ceiling around the room, with periodic blinking lights on them. Cameras? A soft grunt from Angel brought her attention back to the scene before her.

Kapp grasped his gigantic knobby cock and held it more firmly against its target. His buttocks clinched with great effort as he pushed forward, thrusting violently. The purple head of his large cock somehow had disappeared between the girl's thin dry pussy lips, but it would go no farther. Cleo felt Master at her shoulder, and heard him say, "It's too tight for you, Kapp." He stared at Cleo. "Lick her cunt."

It was clear he wasn't speaking to Kapp. He was speaking to her. By now, she was so scared she was visibly shaking, and knew she'd do anything to keep them from hurting her like this. Still completely clothed in her cocktail dress and heels, she felt ridiculous as she knelt between Angel's thin legs. She moved closer and caught a whiff of Kapp's cock odor. She held her breath and licked out. The shaved cunt was warm, but dry. She wanted to help the young girl and knew the only way to do that was to help her get moist before Kapp split her in half with his horse-like cock. She moved closer, lathing it with moisture.

Parting the folds with her fingers, she stuck her tongue inside, rewarded by a soft whimper from Angel. She licked deeper, then flicked the tiny clit that was just beginning to protrude. Angel moved a little, lifting her ass a bit to accommodate this unexpected, yet tantalizing invasion. Cleo took the clit into her mouth, sucking gently, alternating with an occasional long sensuous lick completely up the crack.

Now, Cleo felt a gush between her own legs, as her act began to excite her as well. Angel was moaning, her juices beginning to flow freely as she lifted up to get more of the pleasant feeling inside her. The girl's pussy lips had rapidly become swollen, opening like the pedals of a rose. Cleo moaned and completely engulfed her face in the warm, wet pussy, the young girl's fragrance beginning to drive her wild. She had unconsciously put her hand beneath the long dress, touching her own pussy lips, finding them also wet and swollen. She moaned into the girl's open pussy and Angel gasped audibly.

"That's enough!"

Rough hands pulled her reluctantly away, helping her stand on wobbly legs as she struggled to catch her breath. Kapp took his place back between Angel's legs, pushing the head of his cock between the bound girl's wet swollen pussy lips. His ass clinched with effort and about two inches of his massive organ disappeared inside her. Angel's eyes opened widely as she twisted her head from side to side, silently pleading for him to stop.

Kapp ignored her, pushing more of his erection in, as knob-by-knob, it slowly disappeared inside the hairless vagina. From where Cleo watched, it looked like a telephone pole trying to enter the young girl. Kapp pulled almost completely out, but then slammed his round belly forward, burying at least half his cock inside Angel. The wide-eyed girl grunted in intense pain, around the ball-gag.

Cleo noticed Master had departed while she was absorbed in this brutal rape, and she was now alone with them. Bringing her gaze back to the scene, she was shocked to see that Kapp was almost two-thirds of the way in. She watched as he withdrew again and slammed back into the small opening with awesome force, his powerful buttocks forcing a few more inches into the distraught girl. When he was buried as far as it would go, about two-thirds in, he paused over Angel, sweating and puffing.

She seemed frozen in place, impaled like a butterfly, unable to move. He knew this too, for he reached up and loosened her ankles and her hands, relying only upon his heavy weight and her impalement to hold her in place. Then he started a slow, methodic withdrawal, followed by a just as brutal plunge into Angel's soft depths.

How the young girl had taken the awesome cock, filled Cleo with amazement. It was evident she was still in intense pain however. Every time the fat man withdrew, she could see Angel's pink, inter-pussy walls being pulled outward by the large cock. As Kapp continued his assault, his cock become wetter and wetter and Cleo knew that Angel was at last responding to his constant battering. She took some solace in the fact that her licking might've helped the young girl adjust to the terrible onslaught of her young loins.

As for her own loins, they were on fire. She certainly didn't want this ugly fat man doing anything to her, but she needed some relief soon. She fingered herself under her dress, but it was of little comfort. What she needed, was something about half the size of that thing in front of her. God, it's huge, she thought, feeling another trail of wetness running down her bare leg. Angel was lying with her legs sprawled out to the side, completely unresisting, as though resigned to her fate.

Cleo watched now as the thin legs slowly raised and clasped Kapp's large girth between them, squeezing him in a vice. Then her arms moved as though of their own accord, sliding over Kapp's huge round shoulders as he continued slamming into her tender pussy without consideration for her satisfaction.

Angle was still moaning, but not like before. These were moans of pleasure - intense pleasure. Kapp leaned forward a little and she pulled his ugly face lower, opening her mouth for his thick tongue. She moaned around his tongue, chasing it inside his mouth with her own. She seemed oblivious to anything except her own pleasure, now. It was as Chapman had said it would be. Amy was moaning and thrashing continuously now, having completely lost control, grunting with each brutal thrust, pushing her soft belly upward to get more of the huge dick inside her. Cleo fingered herself viciously, looking on the two with envy.

Angel suddenly stiffened, climaxing violently and endlessly. It looked as if she'd been electrocuted - shaking, shuddering, groaning, flinging her head from side to side mindlessly. It was plain she was having multiple climaxes.

They continued for five full minutes, finally slowing and then stopping, as she gasped into Kapp's open mouth. Angel lay there, clutching Kapp with her arms and legs, whimpering like a small hurt animal. After only a few moments though, she started moving beneath the fat man again. Soon, she was acting as if she were in the same state of arousal as before. Kapp apparently, hadn't even cum yet. He was still relentlessly pounding away at her sopping wet pussy.

Then Cleo remembered it hadn't been that long since Kapp had fucked her so thoroughly in his room. She touched her still tender pussy, remembering his knobby cock hammering into her, the large knot entering her, feeling sparks fly from under her long dress. Watching Angel get that same cock now, she was on fire.

Kapp didn't last much longer. She watched as he finally clinched his ass cheeks and Cleo knew he was getting close. Angel strained to beat him to the finish line, pushing and grunting unconsciously. It was no use. For just as she appeared to be almost there, Kapp suddenly withdrew his long wet cock, moved around to her face and shoved his entire length into her open mouth. Cleo watched her throat convulse frantically as she struggled to swallow his fantastic load to keep from strangling.

She must've swallowed a dozen times, and still some of it ran from the corners of her gasping mouth. Finally, the fat man slowly pulled it from her still sucking mouth, and stepped back. It was plain Angel still wanted more. She reached out a tiny hand toward him.

"Please," she whispered. "Please don't stop. I'm so close. Please."

Kapp actually laughed. Just threw his ugly head back and bellowed. Then, he turned and walked out, leaving them both suffering like bitches in heat. Without thinking, Cleo suddenly found herself naked, climbing over Angel, facing her feet in a 69 position. She lowered her face into the wide, gaping pussy that Kapp had stretched so much that no ordinary man would ever satisfy again. She licked the juices away like it was ambrosia. Slowly, almost painfully, she lowered her burning pussy towards Angel's face, rewarded by a soft tongue lapping away at her swollen lips.

Instantly, they were moaning and gasping into each other's open pussies with a hunger born of desperation. They both climaxed together, immediately - hard and continuously for several minutes - quaking violently in their pleasure. Afterward, Cleo turned around, stroked Angel's tear-streaked face, and kissed her tenderly. Holding each other, they slept.

The following morning, tired and aching, Angel arose, kissed her lightly on the lips, and quietly departed. Cleo was completely exhausted, so she stayed where she was, willing herself to move while she wondered how she'd gotten herself into such a situation.

Until only a couple months ago, the only man she'd been to bed with was her husband Mike. Her old boss Ralph, a degenerate, repulsive little man had recognized her propensity for being controlled and somehow along the way, she'd become a complete slut to him, insatiable. She had to change that or she knew she might die here.

She got to her feet, slipped the wrinkled dress over her head and pulled on her discarded heels. Thinking back about how she'd witnessed Kapp's huge dick penetrating young Angel, she shivered, but disgustingly noticed a dampness growing between her long legs. Angel had helped calm her down, but nothing compared to a hard cock when she got this way. She was a fucking slut! Slowly, she made her way toward the door just as it opened. An old man with a bucket was coming in to clean things up. The janitor.

"Here to wash the cum off the floor, little girl, hee, hee," he said. "Must've had a real party last night."

She stared at him with total disgust, wrinkling her nose at his unkept appearance.

He stopped, just looking at her. "Think you're so hot? Think you're too good for me?" He sat the bucket down and unzipped his pants, pulling out a limp, but still incredible-sized cock for someone of his age. Though flaccid, it was fully nine inches long, curved with dark blue veins running through it. Then she remembered what Master had told her about the men he hired - and something else - that they owned her. She shivered. "I'm sorry that I was rude, sir. I really must go now. Master is expecting me."

"Get over here and perform before I call him and ask if you're lying. You don't want to know what he does to girls who lie to their betters." As he spoke, he'd moved closer, his cock starting to pulsate with the blood filling it. She was nearly overcome by his smell once he got nearer. "What's it gonna be? Your choice, little girly."

Trapped, tears streaming, Cleo slowly slipped to her knees, a loud ringing in her ears. This is what it was going to be like for her. She knew she couldn't escape it. The hardened cock was inches from her face now and it smelled really bad. The old man's pubic hair was matted with dried cum or sweat. She nearly gagged as she closed her eyes, opened her mouth, and took it inside.

There was a strong stinging sensation on her tongue for a moment, and she knew it was because he probably hadn't bathed lately. Once that passed it was a little better, except for the strong body order he emitted. Soon, he was shoving his rigid cock, which had grown to about eleven inches, all the way down her throat.

She could feel it entering her throat like a giant snake, her gullet muscles involuntarily clinching, milking it as it slowly withdrew. His motions picked up pace as pre-cum began coating her tongue. After a while, despite herself, she moaned, grasping his thin buttocks, drawing him closer. She rolled her mouth around the head of his dick, licking down to its base, taking a gray-haired testicle into her mouth, then licking back up to its leaking head. Last night's events had finally caught up with her. She wasn't just sucking his cock, now she was making love to it.

A slut. Just a fucking slut!

She'd been burning up ever since last night and as much as she dreaded doing this it was the only thing that would ease her discomfort - she had to have a hard cock inside her. As the pre-cum grew to a copious flow, she suddenly drew back, looking up at him. "Please," she whispered hoarsely.

He grinned toothlessly down at her. "Please what?"

"Please fuck me. Please. I need it."

He roughly pulled her to her feet, pushed her face down onto a nearby table, and just threw her dress over her back, slamming his large curved cock into her in one thrust. Raising her hips to receive him, she uncontrollably groaned aloud, and he chuckled. "By golly, girly, you sure are hot for some cocky. You're a real beauty, too. One of the best I've ever had my old dick inside."

As sensitive as she was from being in heat for so long, she could feel every ridge and vein along his curved penis, as it hammered into her from the rear. She nearly swooned. It was wonderful. Wonderful - and so nasty! She felt herself nearing a shattering climax and she could tell the old man was too because he started pounding at her even faster, racing toward his own mind-blowing cum.

"Come on you old bastard," she groaned through clinched teeth. "Give it to me hard."

"You getting it, Bitch," he gritted, her words making him slam it into her even harder. "Take that old cock in your sloppy pussy, you little slut! Cum on it hard for Daddy."

"Yes, yes . . .!"

"Call me daddy, you little bitch! Do it or I pull it out and walk away."

"Oh, please fuck me hard, Daddy," she panted. "I love you Daddy. Please don't stop. I need it so bad." Then suddenly, she was there - twisting, screaming, crying with pleasure, wanting even more as he emptied his balls into her. As soon as he'd finished cumming in her, he roughly flipped her over and just slammed his cock into her again. She rose to meet his brutal thrusts with wantonness. It was apparent the old man hadn't had any pussy for a long time because it wasn't long before he started groaning again, mashing his mouth against her lips, sticking his long tongue half-way down her throat, his bad breath washing over her as she swallowed it with abandon.

She sucked on the foul, probing tongue, and then answered with her own, probing his toothless mouth as though a cat seeking warm milk. The next climax hit her as hard as any she'd ever known, slamming her senses in all directions, making her black-out for a moment. When she was aware of her surroundings again, she saw the old man's glistening cock in front of her face.

"Clean it up daughter. Daddy's got to go to work." This time, she did it eagerly.

Cleo staggered so badly going back to her room that she finally slipped off her high-heels and walked barefoot. In her room, she dropped her soiled beautiful dress in a heap on the floor and went straight to the shower. For twenty minutes, she stood under the hot water, trying to wash the smell and taste of the loathsome old janitor from her mind and body. Even as she remembered how he'd used her, shivering in revulsion, she felt another flood between her legs. She remembered how she'd eagerly called him Daddy, giving in to his demands without hesitation. Whore! Tears stung her eyes as she chastised herself angrily.

Leaving her hair damp, she lay on the bed wondering how she'd managed to end up like this. It had been her repulsive old boss, Ralph, who had caused it, she knew. He'd found all her buttons and had instantly known ways to fuck her until the top of her head literally flew off. Her hubby Mike would make love to her on most nights, and it had been nice - even sweet - but she lived only for when she went back to work the following day. She needed what Ralph provided. Ralph defiled and degraded her, fucking her brains out - and then just wiped his cock on her face and walked away, leaving her quivering in their spent juices, sticky with drying cum. She'd loved it all.

When he hadn't fucked her for a while, even after only a few days, she was climbing the walls for him. He was an ugly, fat little troll who repulsed her, but she had desperately craved what he'd given her. She realized she still did, and that was why she'd reveled in what the smelly old janitor had made her do. What the hell was wrong with her, anyway? If they opened the door and told her she could leave, would she? She honestly didn't know. Probably not.

12