All Comments on 'Click and Collect: Self Storage'

by oneagainst

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really enjoyed the different take on this story. Perhaps there's more for Hayley and Tom!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is by far the best chapter yet. Fantastic.

ender2k2kender2k2kabout 2 years ago

Wow. Your stories are way beyond my imagination. Very erotic and well written. Thanks

jerryth31jerryth31about 2 years ago

Fun series!

hope there are few more chapters to go

jacksfreewilljacksfreewillabout 2 years ago

Don't reread often, but I found myself coming back. Fabulous work.

RubberFuckerRubberFuckerabout 2 years ago

There are nowhere near enough stories about latex encasement. Please please please write more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This series is getting better and better, amazing!

KodJak22KodJak22almost 2 years ago

Really nice story. Would love to read about how this develops.

qxvw198qxvw198almost 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this story and I hope you continue it. Please describe in what ways Hayley is changed by her experience, particularly her relationship with Tom.

sammy_808sammy_808over 1 year ago

i love this kind of scenario. :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please write a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this... next chapter please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please write a part 2!

ausreaderausreaderabout 1 year ago

Now that is sexy!

cat833942cat833942about 1 year ago

Well, that was a serious step forwards and up! At first it was just so incredibly wicked, so naughty and down right evil! Coming in in the middle of events was a good way of doing this, a nice change of pace, and kept things moving quickly without needing to delay with the setup details, since we got the information we needed during the story. The mind games coming from several fronts were very wicked, very well done and very sexy indeed.

Seeing Hayley going from simply being more teasing, to offering herself up like this was also very good, an excellent sense of character development and moving things forward in this part of the story.

cat833942cat833942about 1 year ago

Oh yes, I also wanted to say how much I loved the romance of finding out that all of this was done and organised to make the wife's anniversary as wonderful as possible, even if it is a million miles from what most people would want. It isn't about what someone else wants, its about what his wife really wants, and making sure she is as loved, happy and treasured as possible! That made a soppy romantic VERY happy indeed :)

djripdjrip12 months ago

These are so fucked up; great work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneagainst@oneagainst
At last we begin, and from the smallest of things: a mistake. Cassie asked for the free will to make her own choice at the end of Wonderland, but she did something unexpected. Instead of keeping free will for herself, she gave it to her nemesis, Lily. Now Lily is free to wand...