All Comments on 'Click Ch. 08'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

This story just keeps getting better and I can't wait till the next chapter is up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
ALOHA!

laughed a bot when it goes from mind controlling remote to alien races and all, but the truth is i am addicted so keep up the good work :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Heck Yeah!

This should be developed into a novel! You have an incredible way with words, and I eagerly await the next chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Congrats

This story is awesome been reading since the beggining and its becoming great! I recommened you try to get this published sci- fi erotics cause its an awesome balance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
completion...

I've been following your work for a while. Really like it. But one issue, I get trying to expand a world, but you have a habit of leaving us hanging. please dont do it again with this one as you did with Iron bitch...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love it

Love your writing. Hope you follow up soon with more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
love it

Love the Story. Just wish we didn't have to wait so long between chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Where the heck have you gone Lost Boy?

Long time for you with nothing written. Are you okay? What is going on with you?

DragonFistingDragonFistingalmost 10 years ago
love the story but

The story works for a fun sci-fi story. The characters lack depth though.Its like they live in an inhibition free world.

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
DAMN!

I'VE BEEN MISSING MOM IN THIS CHAPTER. SHE'S THE LIFE OF THE PARTY. REMINDS ME OF WHEN THREE OF MY GIRLFRIENDS SHOWED UP AT MY PLACE. PAM OVER 8 MONTHS PREGNANT AFTER WE ALL SAT, ALL THE GIRLS ON MY SOFA I ASKED WHAT WAS UP AND PENNY SAY'S PAM WANTS YOU TO FUCK HER. I SAID, "BUT SHE'S PREGNANT" AND MINDY ASKED ME WHAT THAT HAD TO DO WITH ANYTHING. WE ALL ENDED UP ON MY BED AND WE MADE PAM CUM SO MANY TIMES I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DELIVER A BABY ON MY BED. ALL FOUR OF US HAD WAY TOO MUCH FUN!

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
A great chapter!

Very well done! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great read when is the next chapter

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG2 months ago

Wwwwoooowwww...that really was some chapter...so much covered, and the banishing of the neighbor!!

One chapter left...I trust that this will clarify a lot...

Gonna miss Steve and his harem

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
5800 Followers
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Click Ch. 07 Previous Part
Click Series Info