Click Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,799 Followers

"Like the view," she purred. "Did you enjoy the show, it was all for you."

"No," I said and released the level of the hose and let it drop to the ground. I turned to leave when she called out to me.

"We belong together," she said.

"Tell that to the triplets," I said and left her standing there. She never said a word I just listened to her wet foot falls fade into the distance.

I felt better actually. I went inside, climbed up the stairs to my bedroom and found two sleeping beauties waiting for me. I stripped down and climbed into the space they had left for me. I pulled the covers up and they snuggled up next to me as I closed my eyes. As I drifted off to sleep an image of a naked Morwen slipped in and occupied my dreams for what was left of the night, damn woman!

I woke later that morning to find Fiona's lips wrapped around my cock. She was working it good as Cassie watched intently. Then Fiona raised her hand and Cassie slapped it and took my sister's place. The Isani loved to suck dick and it was apparent in that moment she was on a mission. I watched her deep-throat me with a hunger that was amazing to see. I bit my lip and looked over at Fiona who was licking her lips eager for the next stage in operation wake up Steve. Cassie didn't rush her turn at my cock she didn't rush it one single second. Another high five later and Fiona was lowering her pussy to my cock. We both let out a long low moan as she impaled herself.

"So damn hard this morning," she moaned as she began to ride me.

"Someone was having naughty dreams all last night," Cassie said as fingered her pussy.

"How did you know," I asked as Fiona squeezed my cock with her pussy.

"You are under the spell of the Tar Nashada," she said with a concerned look.

"What can I do," I asked as I grabbed sis by her hips and began thrusting up into her.

"It is dangerous, but I can break her hold on you," she said as Fiona's moans got louder and louder.

"I don't care how dangerous it is, I hate this feeling of losing control," I said as I pounded the hell out of my sister. "Are you alright Fiona?"

"UH HUH," she cried out as she came. "Oh shit!" I pulled her down and held on as her body shuddered above me. Fiona folded her body over mine for a long minute before she got up and gave Cassie her shot at me. But Cassie was on her hands and knees awaiting my hard cock. I gladly got up and moved behind her. I pressed my cock between her lips and shoved slowly in one long movement of my hips. Then we were off, when I pushed forward she slammed her hips backward. This was nothing short of a grudge fuck.

"I'll start our shower," Fiona said. "I'll see you two in there."

Fiona got up as the pace went from sensual to frantic. The slapping sound of our bodies filled my senses and I took out my hunger for Morwen with Cassie's body. I think she knew and didn't care as long as she was on the receiving end of things. She urged me on with subtle hints, looks and sounds. I doubled the efforts to make that bitch scream and scream she did. Cassie's body was in the deepest throws of her orgasm and I never relented. I continued to hammer her pussy as hard and fast as I could. I had to give Cassie credit she never begged or pleaded she just lowered her head and took it like a champ. When my cock swelled up inside of her she did let out a little squeal of delight. Then I thrust harder and harder until my climax was seconds away. Then right on time she began squeezing her pussy around me and I came harder than I could remember in a long time. I fell on top of her and caught my breath.

"We need to show her that you belong to me," Cassie whispered. "It is against the Old Ways to steal prey from another of our own kind."

"How the hell do we do that," I asked my knees still quivering.

"By doing this," she said taking my hand and pressing a ring onto my pinkie finger.

"Okay, now what," I asked.

"Now, you and I technically bonded," she said in a low voice. I didn't respond I only pulled her closer. How do you thank someone that might have just saved your life?

We lay there for a minute or so and then reluctantly we joined Fiona in the shower. There was some cuddling and kissing but the rest would have to wait until after classes. We were already cutting it close. We finished our shower, dried off and split up as we headed to our buildings on campus. I put Arianna on watch and had her lock the house down. All of my classes were in walking distance so I leisurely made my way to the math building. As I walking I looked at the ring that Cassie had given me. It was platinum band crafted in an intricate woven knot design topped off with a cunningly cut green stone. I wondered if there was any significance to the design. I returned my attention to my surroundings and enjoyed the glorious weather on this bright sunny day.

The campus was laid out in a wheel pattern with sidewalks radiating out from the central building, the administration hall. The math building was north and west of the center of the campus. I had to cross most of the campus to get there but I didn't mind. The three story stone building had that Colonial look and feel to it. I liked it. I made my way to the second floor and the advanced mathematics lab. I walked in and half the seats were already taken. The students were older by a few years and looked at me as I stepped in. There were murmurs of 'it's him' and 'I don't believe it'. I picked a spot and sat down. I was taking out my text book from my backpack when a guy in his early twenties sat down next to me and started asking questions.

"It's really you isn't it," he asked. "You are Steve Osborn. You wrote that formula about Zero Point Energy didn't you?"

"Yeah, that's me," I said and he turned around to the rest of the class.

"It's him," he said grinning like an idiot.

By the time the professor walked into the classroom there was a small crowd around my seat. The older man walked to his desk, set down his briefcase and cleared his throat. The class took its seat and only then did the teacher get a good look at me. He opened his mouth to speak and then closed it. He thought over something and then launched into his revised speech.

"I was going to welcome all of you with my traditional speech that I have used for over a dozen years but today is not the day for that. I want each and every one of you to know that today is about new beginnings and great possibilities. You are in this class because each of you earned your spot. Those of you who do well will have a bright future in physics, engineering or a myriad of other paths. So I look forward to not only instructing you but also working alongside and helping shape your futures. That said let's begin shall we."

I couldn't help but smile at the older man's speech. He had that look of someone's grandfather with his silver white hair and wrinkled landscape that was his facial features. But his eyes still shone bright and he moved with the energy of a many decades younger. You could tell from the first moment that he loved what he was doing. He wanted to be a part of his student's lives and help them achieve greatness. I liked him immediately. The class was interesting, fast paced and before the end of the session I was looking forward to the next class. The hour ended and we all got up to leave when I felt a hand on my shoulder, it was the professor.

"Can we talk," he asked.

"Sure," I said. "I have plenty of time until my next class." The older man waited until the classroom was empty before he spoke.

"I have seen your formula," he said smiling. "It is nothing short of life changing. Why are you here Steven?"

"To earn my degree so I can land a great job," I said.

"I understand that you are working part time for Nick Shaw," he said. "He was asking around the administration building about you."

"Yeah, I wanted the experience while I worked on my degree," I said. "Is something wrong?"

"You deserve to be here for sure, however, I think you may be wasting your time here when you could be advancing your career by working full time for Mr. Shaw. I hope you don't think I am meddling."

"No, the minute you stood up in front of the class I knew you cared about each and every one of us. You want what is best for us. I just don't want to disappoint my mom by passing up the chance to get my degree is all."

"Understandable, but what would say if I talked to the Chancellor of the college about giving you an honorary degree. That way you could get the best of both worlds."

"You would do that for me," I said and he nodded.

"I see potential in you, great potential," he said. "You working at Numenor Technology will benefit so many people. I am willing to stand up for you if you want that degree so badly."

"I don't know what to say," I stammered.

"Give me a day or so to speak with the Chancellor," he said grinning. "If he turns down my suggestion then no harm is done. But if he agrees then you agree to come back at some point and speak before the math department and the assembled students. What do you say?"

"I say you have a deal," I said smiling back. We shook hands and I got my things together and headed off to my next class.

I was on cloud nine. A perfect stranger was going to stick his neck out for me just to better my life. I knew I wasn't going to disappoint him or Nick. The next three classes went without incident and I found the other instructors to be competent and expecting much from their students. I loved a challenge and this was the prime environment for me. I was finally being pushed to do my best and I planned on exceeding my teacher's expectations. Cassie, Fiona and I met for lunch back at the house. I was bouncing off the walls to tell them the great news. As I fixed our meal they could tell something was up.

"Somebody is in a good mood," Cassie said.

"Yeah and I don't think it has anything to do with sex," Fiona said. "Okay let's hear it." I took in a deep breath and then told them all about what my math professor had told me. They were all smiles and hugs and thrilled for me. I used the spatula and set a grilled cheese sandwich on each of their plates. Then I started another pair as we talked about me working full time for Nick Shaw. I wondered if I should say anything to Nick about it or not. I decided to keep it to myself until I heard back from the Chancellor's office. As the girl's ate I flipped my two sandwiches and pondered what sort of work I would be doing at Numenor. My excitement just built from there as I sat down with the girls once the sandwiches were done. It was during my hand gestures while I was talking that Fiona noticed the ring on my pinkie.

"That's new," Fiona said as she took my hand in hers.

"Actually it's old," Cassie said. "It is a legacy piece that belongs to my family."

"What's the significance," Fiona asked.

"Steve is under my family's protection," she said in explanation.

"Why does he need protection," Fiona asked and then the lights went on. "Morwen, it's that bitch from next door isn't it?"

"Yeah," I said. "I felt like I was losing control around her. I don't know how else to explain it."

"Thank you," Fiona said to Cassie who just smiled.

"It is the least I could do," Cassie said at last.

"Well I have to head out, I will catch up with you after work," I said and gave them each a kiss as I headed out the door.

I was straddling the Ducati when I heard a familiar voice behind me.

"Hello Steve," Morwen said. My shoulders drooped as I turned to look over my shoulder.

"Morwen," I said coolly.

"What have I done to earn such a chilly reception?"

"Identical triplets," I said. "But what you do in your home is your own affair. It is none of my concern."

"Where did you get that," she said in a low voice.

"You mean the ring," I asked and she nodded slowly. "It was a gift from a dear friend."

"Someone has overstepped their bounds," she said. "I thought we had a connection."

"Had is the optimum word," I said as I started the motorcycle. "I didn't like the feeling when I was around you; the loss of control was worrying me, a lot."

"You are afraid of me," she asked.

"I have read the chronicles of House Van Dekker," I said. "I have ample reason to fear you Tar Nashada."

"This isn't over," she said as I gave the Ducati gas.

"Yes it is," I said and drove off.

The further away I got from her, the better I felt. I brought Arianna up and had her do an in depth background check on my neighbor. She was eager to protect me and would do her very best in finding out everything she could about Melody Lake. I pushed the mental cloud from my thoughts and enjoyed the ride. The drive to Numenor took almost forty five minutes and I got there with time to spare. I parked in the lot on the side and was met halfway to the door by a stunning redhead. She was all smiles and shook my hand while she greeted me.

"Welcome to Numenor Technology Mr. Osborn," she said. "I am Katarina Shaw, but you can call me Kat."

"Then you must call me Steve," I said.

"Okay Steve," she said as she led me into the building. "I have read most of the blogs about your formula; you are quite famous in that little subculture. We are lucky to have landed you."

"I feel lucky to be working for your company," I said as I stole a glance at her round ass. Damn, you could bounce a quarter off of it!

"Do you have a preference," she asked. "Nick asked me to make you feel at home so I figured after the grand tour you could tell where you feel most comfortable."

"Lead the way," I said. "I am very curious to see what all you do here."

I got the grand tour and it was nothing short of amazing. It didn't meet the massive complex that was Iron Heart but for a human run company it was cutting edge. The majority of the space was utilized in building and manufacturing their main product. But the back portion of the building was delegated to research and development. There were dozens of Artificial Intelligences involved with their human counterparts working on the next generation of Numenor Tech. We ended the tour in her office and we sat opposite each other as we took up our conversation where it left off.

"So Steve, where do you think is your best fit," she asked. My first thought was purely sexual then I took my time and thought it over.

"I would love to work in R&D," I said and she smiled as if she already knew.

"I had a feeling that would be your answer," she said. "I just need your signature on some forms and we can get you started. One of them is a confidential agreement, what we do here is highly sensitive."

"I understand completely," I said. I leaned forward and signed the forms. I could make out her scent and it was intoxicating. Kat leaned in closer and eyed my right hand while I eyed her cleavage.

"What a lovely ring," she said.

"Oh this, that was a gift from a friend of mine," I said. She seemed to fidget for a long moment and then smiled and continued our conversation.

"We are having a little get together after work tonight," she said. "It would be a great chance to meet your coworkers."

"Will you be there," I asked and she nodded. "Great, I look forward to it." Kat blushed and bit her lip. I read this as she was as attracted to me as I was to her. Once the papers were signed she got up and went to a standing metal cabinet and opened it. She took out a small black case out of the cabinet and set it on the top of her desk.

"Nick wanted you to run this through its paces," Kat said licking her lips now. She opened the case, turned it around and showed me its contents. There was what looked like a watch and a contact lens case. "These are cutting edge product we are developing. He needs you to push it to its limits, can you do that?"

"Would that impress you, I mean you are my boss after all," I said and she nodded. "Good, tell me how it works and I will work it like no one's business."

"I bet you will," she said as she began showing me how it worked. She was almost in my lap when she helped me put the contact lenses in. Then she took my hand and slipped the watch onto my left wrist. She turned on the watch and it triggered the heads up display from the contact lenses. It took me about twenty minutes to get the basics of the drop down menu from the watch interface. I could access the net, phone, and any Wi-Fi network. It was nothing short of brilliant. As I ran the menu from one end to the other I caught Kat's mannerisms as she watched me. I thought she was going to jump me at any minute.

"I got the basics," I said. "Is there anything else you need from me?"

"Yes, but it will have to wait until after office hours," she purred. I think she was done with the pretense of hiding how we felt.

"I look forward to the next time we see each other," I said. Kat smiled and we stood up as she took me back to the rear of the building. She told the gentleman in charge that I was his brand new employee. We were all smiles and handshakes as I started my career with Numenor Technology. I was given a more in depth tour of the labs and resources available to the R&D department. There were some amazing minds working in my department. I was a little lost at first but they made me feel at home right away. I was stunned at the family feeling as everyone worked with everyone else. This was truly a group effort to get things accomplished. I looked at all the things they were working on and found my niche right away. Nick was working on a defense program to help keep his desalinization plants safe. They were working on a prototype for an all-terrain robot that could patrol the water pipeline. I kept thinking this was going to be like something out of a video game only better. I looked at the work they had already developed and pondered how I could help. They were thinking straight on metallic chassis with high tech micro switches to give it fluid movement. On top of the whole thing would be alloy armor and active camouflage. But the moment I thought about movement I was thinking organic. I went to my work station and fired up the A.I. in my watch. The avatar was a stunning female wizard dressed in form fitting robes. She held an intricately crafted staff of office. She introduced herself as Yazmin and was eager to work with me.

"I need you to run a search for artificial organic organs, muscles and the like," I said.

"Yes Steven," she said and disappeared. Arianna accessed the lenses and appeared to me for the first time. She was the epitome of every woman I had ever found attractive. Somebody had been keeping track and did a perfect job with an amazing amalgamation. I complemented her on her avatar and she blushed. She told me she already had a project in the works that covered artificial cell construction. I asked her why she even had that on the burner and she told me it was about my transformation from DNA to XNA. She had secretly taken skin and blood samples from me so she could reproduce a silicon based life form. The end game of the project was a physical avatar for her. When I asked her how far she had gotten I was surprised at how close she was to completing the project. While she showed me the lab and its artificial womb I smiled and decided to use her research for my proposition for Nick's security force. I told her to move that project up the priority level. I wanted her to have her avatar as well as using a simpler technology for myself. I began my work and began researching the shape and form of my prototype. I decided on a big cat, I wanted to use the best of each species. So I imported all sorts of biological files on the cats and merged them into a perfect killing machine. There was a tap on my shoulder and it was Kat.

"Time's up," she said. "So how was your first day?" I moved away from my work station and she took a look. "Holy shit, Nick is going to love this! I may have to talk you into working full time. This is amazing stuff."

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,799 Followers