Click Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,799 Followers

"What is she doing here," I snarled.

"It is part of the ritual," Cassie said in explanation. "She has the right to attend and fight for her position as Mistress of the House."

"There must be three," Brenda intoned.

"There must be three," Morwen said as she entered the chamber.

"Now we are complete," Cassie said. "We are here to purge her influence forever or you fall sway to her power. It is up to you." It was their way and I had to accept it. If this was the only way to get rid of Morwen's effect then so be it. Morwen dropped her robe and set it gently on the floor near the edge of the room. Then the trio was dancing and if it were under other circumstances I would have appreciated it more. It took me a long moment to realize that all three of them were in perfect sync. Every subtle movement of hand or hip or foot was in time among them. I watched and my curiosity has turned to a mild arousal. I mean there were three gorgeous women dancing just for me and there was no hiding my interest. The more they danced the harder I became until my cock was standing straight away from my body. The dancing stopped while Brenda and Cassie stepped back and gave Morwen the floor. She dropped down to her knees in front of me and took my dick in hand. As she stroked the shaft slowly she began licking just the tip. Her tongue swirled around the head as she lapped up the pre-cum. I looked up and saw Cassie and Brenda watching with matching expressions of worry on their delicate features. My attention was drawn back to Morwen when half of my cock slid between her lips. Then she did the cutest thing and used her right hand to flip her hair back over her ear. I couldn't help but enjoy what she was doing to me but that didn't mean I was going to let her win this. I needed to distance myself from what was going on and there was only one thing that came to mind.

"Not bad for a two bit cock whore," I said as she began to deep-throat me. Cassie and Brenda gasped as the verbal bile spewed from my lips. I had to emotionally distance myself as long as I could. "I have some friends that would enjoy you all ten of them." Morwen just smiled with her eyes and thrust her head forward over and over again. Her lips brushed the base of my cock with ease; I couldn't deny she knew her way around a dick. I was torn between the pleasure and my desire to be rid of this bitch once and for all. Morwen began stroking me faster now as her mouth, tongue and lips worked their evil magic. I trashed talked her throughout the blow job but it didn't stop me from coming. I stopped my rant and had to clench my teeth to keep from screaming. Morwen relentlessly licked and sucked until she was rewarded with a massive load of cum. But this wasn't the end, it was just the beginning. Once she was done she wiped her lips and stood up.

"You're still hard, I must be doing something right for a cheap little cock-whore," she purred. "Are you ready to fuck my tight little cunt?" She turned away from me, bent over and took my cock in hand. Then she slowly backed up until I was buried balls deep inside of her. She heard my gasp and giggled as she started fucking me. I felt the icy sensation start in the pit of my stomach and begin to spread. "Feel that, that is your body beginning to become addicted to me. Once you shoot your second load into me you will belong to me body and soul." She began to squeeze me with her pussy muscles as she worked on milking the second climax from me. My body was betraying me as the pleasure built inside of me. I tried to fight it but it was useless. I was going to climax and then I was screwed. I looked over at Brenda and Cassie and they were mouthing encouragements to me.

'It isn't over,' Brenda said.

'We have a chance after she is done,' Cassie said her eyes locking with mine. I nodded and decided to take Morwen off guard. I began thrusting my hips as hard as I could. Her yelp of surprise was reward enough. I just wanted to get this over with and let the others have their shot at me.

"Take that you filthy little whore," I said as I slammed my cock into her as hard as I could. But even as I moved my body I felt the chill envelope my arms and legs. She met my thrusts now and the tingling of my second orgasm was minutes away at best. I tried to bring my anger into play but it was useless. I wanted to come and there was no denying it. I wasn't giving up but I had to trust the others to save me from this bitch. The closer I got the harder I thrust into her. Then the roar erupted from my lungs as I shot my load into her cunt. But there was no crumbling of my control, I was still me.

Morwen pulled herself off of me, stood up and turned to face me. She was all smiles but I had a little surprise for her. She leaned in close and sniffed me. I spat in her face and she went ballistic. Her fingers went into claws and she pulled back to rake my face but the others stepped in to stop her. She cursed and her gentile mask slipped and I saw the monster beneath. It was a predator that had lurked in the shadows for centuries. But just as quickly as it was exposed it was hidden behind a gentle smile.

"Try and break my hold on him if you can," she said low and with a thinly veiled menace.

"I have faith in them," I said. Cassie appeared and lifted up a wooden bucket and dumped the ice cold water over me. Streamers of steam drifted to the top of the chamber from my body. Despite the water my cock was still rock hard. "What the hell man?"

"Your body is drawing energy directly from the nexus," Cassie said. "Brenda is going to start the purging process and I will finish it."

Cassie stood at the edge of the chamber next to Morwen. Brenda moved close enough for me to take in her intoxicating scent. I sniffed her and she replied in kind.

"Do you remember our first time together," she whispered in my ear as she pressed her body to mine. "I need something from you Master."

"All you have to ask," I said in reply.

"Forgive me and take me back," she said. "I made a mistake when I stood with my father. It was a huge error on my part and I want you in my life again." She reached down and wrapped her fingers around the shaft of my cock. She stroked me slowly and lovingly. "You took my anal virginity." She said and I swallowed hard remembering it like it was yesterday. "No one has ever touched me there since but tonight I want to remind you of the pleasure my body can offer."

"I can't wait," I said as she gave my cock a squeeze.

Brenda dropped to her knees, trapped my cock between her tits and began pleasuring me with them. I moaned for her as much to tell her how much I liked it as to spite Morwen. As Brenda massaged my cock I closed my eyes and let the pleasure flood me.

'Master,' Arianna whispered in my mind. 'Can I help?'

'How can I purge this influence, I need any suggestions,' I said as Brenda began to lick and suck the tip of my cock.

'I have an idea,' she said. 'Your body is drawing energy directly off a massive power source. I suspect your silicon based cells could soak up more, quite a bit more.'

'Brilliance,' I said praising her. 'Now all I need is a lens.'

I snarled as hope flooded my consciousness. I began to fuck Brenda's throat as I worked on my plan. I rocked my hips slowly and she went with it like a pro. I opened my eyes, looked down and smiled down at her. Gods what a view as my cock slipped between her eager lips. I thrust in a nice even pace now and she was shoving her head forward so that my dick was buried to the base each and every time. I let out a loud hiss as I felt the first stirrings of a strong orgasm building. I just wish I could grab her by the sides of her head and take charge. I hated having my hands tied up like this. Brenda's tongue was working its magic as my orgasm was nearly cresting. I clenched my fists as my body began to tense. I was panting hard now as I was on the edge.

"Almost there," I cried out as Brenda brought her fist into play. She stroked me hard and fast as her lips wrapped around the head of my cock. I lost control of my breath as my climax hit me hard. I screamed as I shot my load between her lips. I felt the surge of power flow into me from the Ghost Line nexus. She licked me clean and stood up. My cock was harder than ever and was almost painfully so. It took me a bit to collect myself and catch my breath. I felt the chill surface as I gathered myself for the next round of love play. We hadn't made a single dent, the violation remained. Brenda seemed to know as she pressed close again.

"I haven't given up," she said.

"Neither have I," I told her even as my plan took form in my thoughts.

"Let's continue then shall we," she moaned as she turned around and trapped my cock between her thighs. She slowly bent over and I could feel her pussy begin to line up with the head of my cock. I gasped when the tip lined up and then it moved further on to touch her puckered asshole. With a long drawn out grunt she pushed back and impaled her ass onto my dick. I let out a guttural cry as the head of my cock slipped inside of her. She never relented as she pushed backward. I watched as she impaled her ass on my erection.

"How does that feel Master," she asked when I was all the way inside.

"Amazing," I said. Then she was moving slowly. Her face was screwed up in a mixture of pain and pleasure. Then as she acclimated to my length inside of her she moved faster. I felt chunks of the icy venom inside of me break off and melt away. She was making progress as she fucked me. But would it be enough? I waited until I was sure she was ready before I started moving my hips. Each time we came together we both let out a guttural moan. I knew I wasn't going to last long and I also knew it wouldn't be enough to rid my body of the taint. I had to set my plan into motion. I closed my eyes focused on my desire and brought it to my hand. I closed my fist around the ebony stone and moments later cried out as my sperm splashed Brenda's insides. "Damn I needed that!" Brenda was out of breath and panting like a bitch in heat as her own climax hit her like a freight train.

"Little good that did," Morwen sneered.

"It was just what I needed," I said as I set my plan into motion. The silvery green radiance in the room faded slowly and was replaced with an ebony flame. The trio looked around in alarm as I took hold of the power of the nexus. I channeled the energy through the stone and took the mastery of the place.

"It's him," hissed Morwen. "How the hell is he doing it?"

"I'll be damned," Brenda said. "He is using the guardian stone to control the nexus, brilliant!"

"That is why he is my Master," Cassie said in complete submission.

"Stop him," Morwen begged. "If he keeps this up he will wrest it from our control."

"That's the point you stupid cow," Brenda said as she kneeled. "You forced him into a corner and this is his only play. Take as much of the power into you as you can, burn out the infection Master!"

I took her advice and let the power of the nexus fill me up. I willed it into my body and let it fill me completely. I felt the venom begin to melt away and then I drew in more and more of it. The flame burned hotter and hotter as the poison vaporized. I looked at the trio and saw the fear in Morwen's eyes; while Brenda and Cassie wore an expression something akin to worship. Cassie rose to her feet and came to me. I pulled my hands downward and the manacles snapped open. I took her into my arms and kissed her. The black flame erupted around us as I lifted her up and onto my erection. I took her standing up; I slid inside of her and never hesitated to started lifting and dropping her. She cried out and squeezed her pussy around me as we made love. I dug my fingers into her ass cheeks as I lifted her and let gravity do its work. Our kiss deepened as I drove my hips upward to meet her falling body. She groaned into my mouth as we moved faster. I was amazed how light her body felt at that moment. Our tongues dueled as my cock swelled inside of her. Her moans were getting more and more insistent and I knew she was getting close to coming for me and I for her. The power was all consuming and I felt my skin begin to burn as it raged inside of me. But as the last of the venom burned away I was moments from consummating our union. Cassie broke our kiss and arched her back as the first waves of her orgasm crashed over her. Her pussy squeezed me tightly as she fell into the grips of her climax. I lost the fight as she came and my own orgasm raced through my body. Cassie's cry became a scream as the power flowed from me and into her. Ebony flame erupted from her eyes and mouth and struck the ceiling above us and then it arced down the walls as it flowed from her. The last of the power left us and my knees buckled as complete fatigue took hold of me. I tried to control my fall but I was like a marionette with its strings cut. We toppled down and forward with enough force to cause Cassie to cry out in pain. Even as the stone floor approached the viridian light returned and my consciousness fled. I fell into darkness.

I awoke and there was light streaming in from the left side of the room. I was in a bed but which one I didn't know. I tried to sit up but waves of dizziness and weakness came forth in waves. My low moan drew the attention of my guardian angel. I felt the bed shift as she sat down. I turned my head to see Gwen of all people sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Gwen, what are you doing here," I asked and she smiled.

"I am keeping an eye on you while your sister and Cassie are in class," she said smiling.

"Thanks, I appreciate it," I said. "How is your mom?" Gwen giggled and when she could speak again she chose her words carefully.

"She is good," she said. "Dad is the happy one though, I don't know what you said to her but it changed her on some fundamental level."

"So she isn't happy," I asked and Gwen shook her head. "All I told her was to be a loving and loyal wife."

"That explains everything," Gwen said. "All the long hours with dad, the way she has been dressing and her homebound existence."

"Perhaps I should have another talk with her," I said. "How long have I been out?"

"Only two days, it is Wednesday," she said.

"Shit, I need to call into work," I said but Gwen shushed me and laid a hand on my shoulder.

"It is alright," she said. "Fiona called in for you and they told you to take as long as you needed to kick this thing."

I looked around and discovered that I was in fact in my own bed. I turned my head and saw that my bedside bureau was missing one key item, the black crystal. Where the hell was it?

"It's gone," I said distressed. "Where is it?"

"Cassie said that if you asked about it I should tell you that it burned up downstairs. I don't know what that means since her and Brenda were both being very vague."

"I can't believe it's gone," I said. "But I guess it served its purpose."

"Care to share," Gwen asked but I shook my head gingerly. "I didn't think so. It's not like I'm in your inner circle so I guess I don't blame you."

"What time is it," I asked and she checked her watch.

"A little after nine in the morning," she said. "Hungry?"

"Starved," I said as I lifted my arm up and saw the subtle transformation. The skin on my arms was tanned to a dark dusky tone; it must have been burned with the black flame.

Gwen got up and headed out to fix me something to eat. I closed my eyes and tried to restore some of the energy my body was lacking. I hated feeling as weak as a kitten. To my surprise I felt a warmth envelope me and the weakness slowly dissipated. I was saddened by the loss of the guardian stone. It had been a sense of comfort for me since this whole thing with my father had started. With its loss I would have to adapt and stand on my own two feet.

'Master,' Arianna chimed in. 'There are several critical messages that require your attention now that you are feeling better.'

'Let's get this over with,' I said.

With Arianna's help I navigated through the digital files and sent out replies and other correspondence. Two of the messages were from Kat Shaw; she was concerned about my health and wished me a quick recovery. She felt guilty about our love play during the storm. I told her it was one of the high points of my life and not to fret. I also went through the research that the Yazmin avatar had produced for me. It was very promising and I decided to go ahead with the sentry program and my project. I used the wrist interface to access my project folder and began working while my meal was being prepared. Using Arianna's research and my own take on things I selected what I needed and filed them away. This was going to take time but in the end the product would exceed Nick's criteria for protecting the water generated by the desalinization plants.

Gwen arrived with a platter of food and my thoughts returned to the here and now. She helped me sit up and the dizziness was definitely not as bad as when I first woke up. I wolfed down my food and she just watched and smiled. After I had polished off the last of the food I needed help to the bathroom. After doing my business I felt strong enough for a quick shower and some clean clothes. Gwen was more than happy to help lather me up and wash my hair. She did make a remark about the dark tan I was now sporting and not just on my arms and legs but everywhere. After my shower and fresh clothes I sat up in bed and took in the sunshine as it streamed into my room. I closed my eyes and listened to the sounds of the world outside. Every so often I heard the metallic clang coming from the window. I asked Gwen what that sound was and she looked out the window and saw a moving van next door. It looked like Morwen was heading out of town just as Cassie ordered her to. I smiled and let out a nice long sigh of relief. It really was over and my life was my own again. There had been a cost of course but it had been worth it. I had a clear course of action and a bright future.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,799 Followers