Cliffhanger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,469 Followers

She hurried to catch up with the group. Barry got a sudden rush from the sense of her hard nipples scraping his scrawny bicep, and enjoyed the view of her well rounded ass bouncing up the trail. Once again, he felt that familiar thickness in his groin and sighed. He did not turn to walk back until she had disappeared around the corner, and then he waited until he saw her bounce through the clearing where she had spotted her boyfriend. As she rushed to catch the group, her chest heaved majestically, and the twin bunnies in her shorts wrestled intensely as Barry got a good rear view. Finally, she passed out of sight and Barry was alone with nature.

He tried to recall what the guide had been saying about the plants on this slope – delicate flowering shrubs, endangered by WGC's emissions, and old growth pines once too high too harvest, now attractive for their plentiful fibre. And had the guide said that this was a frog habitat, or close to a beaver pond? Barry knew he should worry about these things, but the word 'beaver' returned his attention to the lump in his shorts.

Barry cupped his semi turgid mass through the fabric as he wandered down the path. He was tempted to unzip his fly so that he could caress that tender stiffness which comforted him so. He found that images of the dark haired gal, Lola Lotsa and the sweeper were all tumbling through is brain randomly, gaining intensity, and miraculously shedding the few clothes they had worn in his real exposure to them. Barry began looking for a likely spot to turn off the trail for a bit of privacy, in case any other group of hikers came by.

Barry's distraction was his undoing. A basic rule of hiking was to always observe the ground immediately ahead, and to watch for bad footing. Looking for hideouts while stroking your cock does not fit within that concept.

It was not shocking then, except to Barry, when he turned his right ankle on a loose rock lying in the path. Before Barry could regain his balance, he found himself tumbling down a loose slope of shale and granite. As he slid, he reflected from his university geology elective that the gravel was likely the result of ancient glacial activity, the same powerful Earth mechanics which had carved out these hills. "And here humankind is trying to fight Mother Nature," he reflected. "We'll never win, but the cost of losing is enormous"

After that thought, Barry realized that if he didn't stop sliding downward, he might eventually fall over a cliff, and personally pay the ultimate price. He dug in his heels, but this sent a lightening bolt of pain through his injured ankle, so he decided to use only his left foot as a brake. This slowed Barry's descent, but spun him into a thicket of scrub brush growing stubbornly out of the rock, depending on a modest pocket of soil to hold the water and nutrients essential to survival. Once he came to rest, Barry reflected on the symbolism of the plants thriving in such adversity. Barry wished he could be more like them, and resolved to make changes in his life once he got back to safety. He would quit WGC and join the fight for the environment.

But first, Barry had to get out of the thicket. He knew that his tender ankle might mean he would have to scream for help. As he twisted around, intending to test his walking ability, Barry discovered that his left shoulder was awkwardly pinned between a rock and a branch. If Barry had the power to force the branch loose, he might lose his balance, and start a rockslide, which would tear the entire clump of brush loose, and send Barry over the cliff He was glad he had read up on hiking safety on the internet, and that he had matches in his packsack. He could start a signal fire, and perhaps Rex's chopper would spot him if no one else came along. But then Barry realized that he and his packsack had become separated in the tumble.

After shouting sporadically for help, Barry tired in the midday sun. His balls were still heavy, throbbing with semen and he found himself thinking again of the braless babes along for the hike. He wondered what it would be like to be rescued by one of them. As he dozed off, Barry finally unzipped his cock and began stroking it.

What seemed like hours later, Barry felt soft lips descend over the tender tip of his exposed shaft. He started to open his eyes, but a warm hand pressed a cool damp cloth over his face. "Just relax and enjoy this", an angelic voice said. Barry thought he recognized the voice, but could not tell whether it was Lola, the dark haired woman, or the sweeper. Or maybe he was just imagining it.

The woman's tongue rolled around the base of Barry's cock, sending spikes of electricity up his spine. "You have a nice fat cock, I bet your girlfriend loves fucking it," she said.

"Don't have a girlfriend," Barry stammered. "Never had one."

"I'll have to tell everyone at the tailgate party about how well hung you are. Then you'll be in demand."

She slurped all around his organ, licking it like a Popsicle, and then pressing the flat of her tongue around the underside of Barry's bulging mushroom, as if she was packing the edge of an ice cream cone. Her fingers teased Barry's balls, which curled up into his groin, in anticipation of exploding.

"I think I'm almost ready. It feels like there is a brick ready to burst up my shaft," Barry warned.

"That's okay, come fast and hard the first time in my mouth. I have a radio and will call for help, but first I think after I swallow your first load, we'll nap and I'll fuck you before more help arrives."

Her mouth stretched to cover Barry's cockhead and then she slowly lowered her lips down his shaft, expertly taking his entire length. Her tongue stayed active, first creating more shivers by touching the flap of skin under the head, and then caressing the underside of his rod.

As slowly as she descended, she rapidly pulled up the length, clamping her lips tightly, truly sucking now, her teeth lightly scratching the sensitive skin. She allowed the air to cool Barry off just briefly as she stuck the tip of her tongue in Barry's already gaping pee slit.

"Your precum tastes sweet. I can't wait to swallow more of your goo."

Barry started to reach with his free hand to remove the cloth over his eyes, but the woman grabbed him and said "no, I like you to imagine what I'm doing, not see me."

Then she lowered her head, her lips dropping quickly, not over the shaft as Barry expected, but rather licking the underside and stabbing the tip against the wrinkled flesh of his scrotum. She pumped him with her hand, like priming a pump.

"I think we're both ready," she finally said as her tongue circled his head, licking more seepage off his swollen member. Without further fuss, she swallowed his cockhead and released her grip on his root. She slid a finger under Barry, expertly piercing his anal ring without warning and tickled his prostate. His seed hurtled upwards, flooding her mouth so fully that excess strings seeped out and down his shaft.

"You know that's my first time with a woman?" Barry asked.

Silently, she slid up Barry's body, her own flesh pressed tight to his. He realized that she had removed her top, as her breasts rubbed his shrinking shaft. Her diamond hard nipples scratched his skin. She firmly pushed her lips against Barry how only had a second to enjoy their softness before he found that her tongue was forcing his mouth open, and she was suddenly sharing his seed with him.

"See, it is sweet, and you need the fluids," his angel whispered. "Now sleep, and when you awake, we'll fuck."

Despite the joy Barry felt, or perhaps because the joy relieved the stress of his predicament, Barry slept. He did not know how long he was out. It seemed like minutes but it might have been hours. As he awoke, he realized that it was caused by hips sliding against his cock, and that he was quickly stiffening again. Within seconds, he was fully erect.

The cloth was still over his eyes. It was dry so he started to remove it. " No leave it, the sun might hurt your eyes," the angel said, taking his hand into hers and gently sucking one of his fingers into her mouth, rolling it one her tongue as if she was sucking his cock.

Barry felt her stop momentarily, and heard the zipper in her shorts opening. Cloth scraped against his thighs and then her felt the warmth of her belly pressing into his abdomen. Once again, Barry wondered who this might be – the dark haired gal, Lola, the sweeper, or someone different?

"I lost my condoms in my packsack," Barry said, worried about disease.

"Oh, I guarantee that you don't need to worry about that."

Barry decided he was really in no position to argue, as the woman nuzzled his neck, her groin rolling against his erection.

"I love woman on top" she said, "and it's great for your first time. Plus, you found a great location. Majestic tees, a beaver pond, birds singing, frogs croaking...."

She used this litany to distract Barry as she slipped her already moist pussy down his groin, allowing the tip of his cock to gently enter her labia, penetration signifying that he was no longer a virgin occurring almost before he knew what was happening. As his shaft pushed deeper into her, she slowly pushed herself back upright, her experienced pussy walls clenching him tightly.

"Since you already came in my mouth, you should last longer this time," she said as she slowly raised herself so that his organ felt the mountain air, only the head trapped inside of her.

"I love outdoor fucking," she shouted, pounding herself hard onto his cock, and then rising again. She did this over and over, perhaps a dozen strokes in total, as Barry got used to the wetness of a woman, learning to enjoy the scent. Then, she grasped his free hand again and brought it to her body. He tried raising it towards her chest, but she restrained him.

"If you feel my tits, you might guess who I am" she said softly, as if she had meant to think it rather than speak out loud.

Instead, she dragged his hand down her taut belly to the tiny strip of hair above her cunt. Barry instinctively ran the down through his fingers. The angel giggled. "Not so softly. It tickles like that."

"Why so little hair?" Barry asked.

"It's called a landing strip," she explained. This time, she took advantage of the distraction of conversation to guide Barry's fingers to her clit.

"I bet I know what that is," Barry said.

"Gold star for you," she sighed, even Barry's inexpert touch sending shivers up her spine as she revelled in the glorious fucking. "Just don't stop moving those fingers."

She had stopped bouncing up and down, and now was just using her muscles to milk Barry's cock as he played with her. He experimented, twirling her nub between two fingers, and then trying flipping it up and down with his middle finger. Once again, she gripped his hand, and steered his ring finger to the side wall of her pussy. Barry thought he felt a little bump there and caressed it.

"Is that the g-spot?" he asked.

"Someone's been reading porn," she giggled, the words coming out in pants as she gasped for air.

"Arggggh," Barry's angel screamed, her shout echoing off the hillside. As she climaxed, her muscles clamped even harder around Barry's root, and as they relaxed, another load of come spurted upwards, this time filling her pussy. She slumped onto his chest with a sigh and lay there for a few minutes as miniature orgasms ran through her body like a chain of aftershocks.

"I think I've died and gone to heaven," Barry whispered.

"No, you won't really know Heaven until you taste what we are like together," his angel said, suddenly sliding up along his body, her wetness reducing the friction. Without further warning, she planted her wet pussy on Barry's mouth. The cloth covering his eyes gradually was pushed away as she rubbed her clit over Barry's lips. The combined taste was as wonderful as she had promised and Barry took to his task with passion. A virgin no longer, Barry was a fast learner, opening wide and thrusting his tongue deep into the soft flesh, capturing the button lightly with his teeth. The mixed flavour was a surprise, since Barry had never tasted a woman before, but at the same time, seemed familiar due to having smelt the scent in the spring air earlier. Barry enjoyed the texture of his own cream diluted with the woman's fluids, and busily applied his tongue, exploring each fold of her pussy walls, prodding her lips wider, and occasionally stabbing into her as if his tongue was a cock. Only after Barry no longer tasted himself did he focus in on her clit, sucking the juices down his throat and trapping her pearl in his teeth, twisting and nibbling. He then backed off, not needing to be told that pain must always be followed by pleasure.

Barry felt her reach acrobatically behind herself, and grab his cock, which had quickly become engorged again. As Barry bobbled the clit on the tip of his tongue, making it dance in the air, he propelled her to another orgasm.

At the same time as his lover shuddered with pleasure, Barry orgasmed for the third time that day. This time, his hips thrust up from there ground with more fervour. Suddenly, the root holding Barry's arm pulled loose and Barry felt like he was falling.

When Barry came to, everything seemed grey and foggy, and he was alone. Whatever he was lying on was soft, like a pillow rather than the ground. Barry wondered whether he had dreamed the entire experience, and then suddenly felt very cold. Was he alive, or had he died and gone to Heaven, he wondered.

Eventually, others noticed Barry's absence. Because he was new to WGC, and a loner, at first he was not missed. However, many hours later, at the tailgate site, the film maker turned to his secret agent. "What ever happened to that nerd we wanted to film more?"

"Funny thing. He never showed up here. One of the sweepers finally admitted that she let him turn back on his own. They sent a search party looking for him a few hours ago."

"It's a cold dark night to be lost."

"Well, I just heard a rumour that they've spotted a body on the north face. Climbers are going there now to see if it is him, and whether he is alive or dead."

"A real shame if the poor guy died a virgin."

"Somehow even if he's dead, I think he had a little slice of Heaven first."

"Oh, I hope he isn't dead. I could have made him a star."

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,469 Followers
12