Clinical Trials Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brittney was jolted awake by a fire of arousal pulsing between her legs. It was mid morning. Within moments she was racing towards orgasm. "What the fuck?" she mumbled. The sensations continued. Rolling on her back, she pushed down her panties and kicked them off. She then spread her legs and parted her sex with her fingers. Finding her clit, she touched it gently, which sent overwhelming signals of lust to her head. She rubbed her little button harder and groaned, desperate to cum. She continued to furiously rub her clit, and soon was on a verge of a massive orgasm. But somehow the more she rubbed, the more elusive her orgasm became. Frustrated, she jammed two fingers into her wet hole and pounded them in and out. This brought her back to the edge again, and the squishy sounds of fingers pumping in and out of her sex filled the room. But still she couldn't find a way to go over the edge. Brittney cursed in frustration and began to rub her clit at the same time she fucked herself with her fingers. She was quickly becoming tired from the effort, but persisted. Even as she increased her efforts, though, he arousal level dropped from a 9 down to an 8, then 7, then 6.

"Damn it!" she shouted and dropped her head back down onto her pillow. Giving up, she removed her fingers from her sex and cursed again. Just then Holly pounded on her bedroom door.

"Hey slut, time to get up. You've got chores to do," Holly shouted.

"What? Chores?" Brittney said to herself. "What do you mean?" she said a little louder.

"You can start with doing my laundry. Hurry up about it, I need some clean clothes," Holly responded.

Brittney slowly dragged herself out of bed and into the bathroom. By then her arousal level had leveled off at steady simmer, just high enough that she couldn't completely expel the erotic thoughts that kept popping into her head. She sat on the toilet and used a small mirror to examine her sex. "What the hell did that doctor do to me?" she asked herself. She spread herself open and touched herself. Again, it felt normal. She gave up trying to figure it out and decided to call the doctor today. Besides, she still needed the money, so maybe she could get paid for another visit.

After washing up she found the basket of clothes sitting in the hallway. She sighed heavily at the unfairness of it, then grabbed the basket and headed to the laundry room. She dropped the basket next to the washing machine and began to sort through Holly's clothes. She added detergent to the washer and began to separate Holly's delicates. Holding a pair of Holly's lace thong underwear, she hesitated. A spasm radiated from her sex. She tried to toss the thong into the washer, but somehow it was still in her hand. She watched as if it wasn't her hand that slowly carried the thong toward her face. With it now inches from her nose she breathed in and got a light scent of Holly's sex. She could feel her own pussy begin to get wet again. She held the thong to her nose, closed her eyes and breathed deeply. Her other hand found its way into her own shorts and she rubbed the outside of her panties. Brittney groaned as she once again craved an orgasm. She rubbed harder, pressing her wet panties into her pussy. The image of Holly's face invaded her thoughts. She continued to rub, reaching the precipice but her orgasm eluded her.

She heard a noise and her eyes flew open, only to find Holly staring at her. She jumped back and tripped over the basket, falling to her knees. Speechless, she stared up and Holly in fear, the thong still dangling from her fingers.

"I can't believe you!" Holly shouted. "You can't even finish a simple task without your slut self taking over?"

Brittney scrambled to stand, but Holly quickly moved towards her and pinned her against the washing machine in the small room.

Looking down at Brittney, Holly felt a surge of anger course through her. This situation reminded her again how Brittney was a spoiled brat and needed to be put in her place. This was the perfect opportunity.

"So slut, you like to sniff my dirty panties? I've got another dirty pair for you to enjoy right here," she growled as she pointed between her legs. "Pull down my shorts, slut, and get a closer view," she commanded.

Brittney froze, staring straight ahead at Holly's tight stretch shorts. "She couldn't really be asking me to do this, could she?" And yet she couldn't look away and didn't try to get up. She fought with herself. "Why am I even considering this? What is wrong with me?" She sat there, frozen. She found herself wondering what sort of panties Holly was wearing under her shorts.

"Please, just let me up," Brittney begged weakly.

"No. Get to it, slut."

Brittney wished she didn't call her that. She wasn't a slut, she was just... She focused again on Holly's shorts. Her will was weakening. "Am I a slut?" she wondered. Slowly she reached up and grabbed the waistband, and then tugged them down Holly's smooth legs. Red silk hip hugger panties came into view. She'd never really noticed before how shapely Holly's legs were. Holly stepped out of her shorts, and then straddled her legs across Brittney. Her panties were now directly in front of Brittney's face, just inches away. Brittney stared, unblinking.

"Go ahead. You know you want to. Sniff these, slut."

Brittney's pussy was on fire. She licked her lips nervously. She was drawn forward even as she fought and tried to stop herself. Her nose came in contact with the slippery material. She could smell the fresh pungent odor. Brittney's body shook, though she wasn't sure whether it was from fear or lust. Her nose slid down and her lips pressed against Holly's panties. She placed her hands on Holly's calves to steady herself. She felt the soft skin under her fingers, and slid her hands slowly upwards.

A shiver went through Holly. What started as her wanting to punish and embarrass Brittney was now turning to desire as Brittney gently caressed the back of her thighs. She looked down at Brittney as she nuzzled her nose into her panties. Holly could feel her pussy getting wet.

"You slut," Holly growled. She then leaned forward and pinned Brittney's head between her sex and the washing machine. "Lick my panties," she ordered.

Brittney squirmed and quickly glanced up at Holly's face before darting the tip of her tongue against Holly's panties.

"More."

No longer resisting, she pressed her tongue against the material covering Holly's clit, which elicited a groan from Holly. Brittney continued to lick as Holly ground against her. Holly's juices were now soaking into her panties, mixing with Brittney's saliva.

"Lick my cunt, slut," Holly demanded.

"Please don't make me do this," Brittney begged. But even as she said it Brittney slid her hands higher, squeezed Holly's ass, then grabbed her panties and pulled them slowly down. She now stared at Holly's bare and gaping sex. She hesitated, a feeling of panic rose once again.

"Do it!"

She hesitated momentarily, but then drove her tongue inside Holly. Holly's juices coated her tongue and lips. Another wave of pre-orgasmic sensations jolted Brittney, shocking her with their intensity. She groaned into Holly's sex and grabbed Holly's ass and pulled her tightly against her mouth, her nose buried in the small strip of dark pubic hair. She began quickly flicking Holly's clit, which elicited a moan from Holly.

"That's it, suck it!" Holly breathlessly demanded.

Brittney drew Holly's clit into her mouth and alternately sucked and flicked her tongue across it. Her need in her own pussy quickly skyrocketed and she began to desperately lick and suck Holly. Holly began to shake, grabbing the top of the washer for support. She continued to ride Brittney's tongue, cursing as she ordered Brittney to go faster. She finally screamed out as her orgasm hit her in waves. Brittney held fast to Holly's ass and continued to lick, unable to get enough of Holly's juices as they seeped from her pussy. Holly shuddered again as intense feelings continued to rock her.

Holly eventually got too sensitive to handle Brittney's tongue on her clit. She stood back up and pushed Brittney away in disgust and anger. Brittney was panting from desire, her own pussy throbbing in need. But with Holly's desire now quenched, the realization of what just happened hit Holly. This was not at all what she had in mind for Brittney's punishment. She was angry with herself for letting this happen but there was no denying the intensity of her orgasm. She quickly fled the laundry room, telling Brittney to finish the laundry. Brittney was left horny and confused, Holly's cream still smeared across her lips and chin.

12