All Comments on 'Clinical Trials Ch. 05'

by KegRoller

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Then Brittany went to her attorney

And played her I-phone recording. She retired on the money she received in her lawsuit, the Doctor was stripped of her license and sent to prison. End of stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 for a better ending that the asshole annony wrote here.

Good story and dear annony don't give up your day job as a locker cleaner at the YMCA!! How many cocks didn't u suck today sweetie?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I seem to be missing something

Whenever I read comments after a story I see some of the dumbest responses! They comment about some scene in the story and are all bothered by how real it was or wasn't, or how plausible the event might be compared to the lives of said readers of this stuff. Come on and get a grip upon yourselves (not that particular grip)! These are FANTASY stories that the chances they resemble a real life act is smaller than what you got your grip on! What is so hard about taking these stories for face value ?

The story is entertaining. All you can do is laugh every time Brittney gets herself into a new situation and wonder how she might get out of it. Nice job Kegroller, hope to see more soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hm

So I wonder what odd behaviors the neural net picked up because of this adventure?

* Punish her if she doesn't expose her nipples and clit when someone tells her to?

* Wearing clothing causes pain?

* Not wearing clothing causes pleasure?

* Something involving music?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too good

Oh gosh please publish moreeee just keep their roles as dominant over Brittany, let her be everyone's plaything😍

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please keep going

Very much enjoying the stories. Please keep finding new and interesting ways to keep her controlled and humiliated!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
inhuman for me.

For me this story gets sicker (i know it'sa fantasy but some things are too cruel even to read it here), and it's second story where the main character doesn't take revenge on opressor in any way.

Like for me this story is too sick.

liz33ndliz33ndover 6 years ago
i am loving this

talented writer and a great subject, not believable, but who care, it fill my fantasy.

CdJenniferHCdJenniferHover 4 years ago
I'm jealous

Yes that's correct, I'm jealous! ....so its fantasyland but I wish that my cross dressed fantasy could have results like these story lines and to be honest I don't give a damm if anonymous gets upset. At least I put my name to my comments.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous