Clinical Trials Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KegRoller
KegRoller
550 Followers

"Sit down Brittney. Here, Billy got you a fresh drink."

Brittney sat down in a huff. She was still jittery, so she took a big gulp of the drink. "You can't do this to me!" she argued.

Holly focused on her phone, ignoring Brittney's response. "You've been getting yourself into trouble lately, haven't you?" Holly stated, still looking at her phone. She tapped a few times on her phone, and then looked up.

"What do you mean?" Brittney questioned suspiciously. But as Holly was watching her, Brittney's nipples began to tingle. The tingle quickly turned into intense stinging. Brittney knew the feeling well, but did her best to ignore it and stare down Holly. Brittney crossed her arms in front of her to try to find some relief while still glaring at Holly.

"Something the matter?" Holly asked.

"No, umm, nothing..." Brittney picked up her drink and took another big gulp, her resolve wavering.

"Nothing? Are you sure?" Holly tapped on her phone again. "Because it doesn't look like nothing."

A moment later the stinging in Brittney's nipples intensified and she couldn't stop from groaning and putting her hands over her breasts in hope of finding relief. "What are you... You know about... How are you...?" Brittney stuttered through the unrelenting ache in her nipples.

"Let's just say your good doctor wasn't a very good computer scientist. But we don't need to go into details about that right now. Let's just agree to the rules for tonight," Holly replied.

"Rules? What rules? You know the doctor?" Brittney asked, confused. Her nipples were burning, and she had the urge to rip off her bra and try to massage the pain away. "And now Holly knows about the doctor? This evening just couldn't get worse," Brittney thought.

"It's pretty simple, even you should be able to understand. You still haven't paid of last month's rent, and now this month is due. So you are going to provide some entertainment tonight to try to earn some money. You do as I tell you, and things will go better for you. If you'd rather fight me, then there will be consequences," Holly stated.

"No! You bitch! You can't do this!" Brittney blurted out.

"Well, it's up to you," Holly calmly replied as she tapped her phone again. Brittney looked at the phone in fear of what would happen. Seconds later Brittney's clit began to throb. Brittney squirmed in her seat as she could felt her clit swell and pleasure radiate through her sex.

"No! Stop, please! Not here!" Brittney's hand moved from her breast to between her legs, pressing through her skirt at the source of the desire. Some of the men nearby began to take an interest in the scene at Brittney's table.

"So then you agree to my rules?"

"Oh goddd, please, no more," Brittney cried as she felt her pussy leaking out and soaking her panties. She could feel the eyes of the strange men around her boring into her. She couldn't let this happen here, not in front of everyone. "Ok, just please stop!"

"Not so fast. I believe you just called me a bitch. I'd like to hear an apology."

Brittney ground her teeth in anger. The pain and pleasure coursed through her body, driving her to the edge of orgasm. "Please..." she whimpered.

"Please what?"

"Please make it stop. I'm... I'm sorry I called you a bitch," Brittney replied.

"Mmhmm. Say it nicer. Say, 'I'm sorry I called you a bitch, Miss Courtland.'"

Brittney cringed. But she would do anything to ease the torture her clit and nipples were going through. "I'm sorry I called you a bitch... Miss Corland," Brittney slurred through clenched teeth.

"Very well." Holly tapped her phone again, and within moments the throbbing in Brittney's clit subsided. Brittney looked at her pleadingly, her nipples still on fire. Reading her thoughts, Holly replied, "No, I think we'll keep your nipples hard and sensitive for your next activity." Brittney glared at Holly. "Aww, sheesh, such a baby. Ok, let's turn them down a little," Holly said as she tapped her phone again.

It was only a small easing of the tingling in her nipples for Brittney, but she accepted it without complaint.

"Now, about that entertainment you agreed to," Holly began. "See the Japanese man in the dark suit across the stage? That's Mr. Takahashi. He was quite smitten with your performance. He and I had a nice chat while you were backstage."

Brittney looked over at the middle aged man, only to find that he was staring back at her. She quickly turned away. "What about him," Brittney nervously replied.

"Well, you are going to give him a private show. He was very turned on seeing your hands tied behind your back, so you are going to give him what he wants," Holly state as she pulled something out of her purse. "You will dance for him, and then put these on behind your back."

A look of shock went across Brittney's face as she realized Holly was giving her a pair of handcuffs.

"Oh, and one more thing. I want you to beg him to cum all over your naked tits."

"No, please! I can't do that! That's so dirty!" Brittney cried.

"Oh really?" Holly questioned as she picked up her phone. Brittney paled at the thought of Holly turning up the nanomaterial.

"No wait!" Brittney shouted. She debated running away, of fighting Holly for her phone, of asking someone for help. None of these options sounded remotely likely to succeed. "Ok," Brittney whispered, her head down. "I'll do it."

"Excellent! Now go introduce yourself and take him to room number 1 over there. You've got twenty minutes, better manage your time well," Holly warned.

Brittney rose unsteadily and approached Mr. Takahashi. "Hi, umm, I'm Brittney," she said. "May I offer you a dance?"

"Very nice to meet you Miss Brittney, I'm Mr. Takahashi." he replied in clear English. "Yes, I would like that very much! Please lead the way."

Brittney led him to room number 1, the whole way there she tried to avoid the winks and leers from the men. She was sure they were thinking about her lewd performance on stage, and that they thought of her as a slut for taking this stranger to the private room.

Once in the room, Mr. Takahashi closed the curtain, sat on the small couch, and looked up at Brittney patiently. Knowing what was expected of her, Brittney clumsily danced in front of him, swaying her hips as seductively as she knew how.

"Take off your top," he instructed. Brittney cringed, but opened each button one at a time, until finally letting her top slide off her shoulders and to the floor. She danced some more, leaning down and shimmying her shoulders in front of his face.

"Now the bra," he said. She hated being in this position, but complied, unhooking her bra and letting it drop to the floor as well. Mr. Takahashi leaned forward and grabbed her hips, pulling her onto his lap as her short dress slid up her thighs. He nuzzled his nose between her small tits, which despite her dislike of the situation caused her pussy to contract in need. He pulled her closer, grinding himself against her panties. Brittney moaned as she felt his hard shaft press through his pants against her. She squirmed, wanting to get up and run away, but he held her tight and her movements only caused more friction against her clit. She could feel her pussy leaking again, and her skin flushed as her body heated up once again.

He unexpectedly leaned forward and flicked his tongue over her nipple, and Brittney's eyes flew open as the light contact sent shockwaves right to her pussy. She couldn't believe how good it felt, and couldn't suppress a moan when he did the same to her other nipple. He continued this light teasing, which drove Brittney to grind harder on his lap and took her closer and closer to a much needed orgasm.

"Stand up and take off your skirt," Mr. Takahashi ordered. It took a moment for Brittney to come out of her trance. She reluctantly got off of him and stood. Brittney feared showing him how wet her panties had become. "Now!" he demanded, his previous soft demeanor replaced by this rough command. She slowly complied, pushing her skirt down her hips as she turned away from him. When she turned around he was standing next to her.

"You have something you want to ask me?" he said.

Confused at first, then struck with horror as she remembered Holly's instructions, she just stood there staring at the floor.

"Nothing to say? I will have to tell your friend that I was disappointed," he said.

"No wait!" she blurted out. She paused, then spoke. "Please sir, would you put the cuffs on me and... and cum on my tits?" She heard herself say the words, but it was as if they came from somewhere else. She could never say these things herself.

"Very well, if that is what you wish," he replied.

"What I wish?" she screamed in her head. "No! I am not like this! I'm a good girl!" But she just stood silently as Mr. Takahashi picked up the cuffs, moved behind her, and secured her wrists.

"On your knees," he commanded, and Brittney unsteadily dropped down in front of him. She watched in a trance as he opened his pants and pulled out his cock. It wasn't very big or long, but it was very hard and somehow enthralled Brittney with its perfect shape. She stared as he began to stroke it in front of her face. He didn't seem to be in a hurry, setting a steady pace. Brittney's body again betrayed her, her pussy periodically clenching at nothing, desperate to be filled by the cock in front of her face. She groaned in desire.

"Look at me and beg me for it," he said.

"Please..." she moaned as she looked up into his eyes.

"Please what?"

"Please cum on my little titties," she begged. "I want to feel your hot cum." She inwardly cringed again at saying these words, but her pussy throbbed incessantly in desire.

"Very well," he replied. He sped up, and moments later a large jet of his cum splattered against her neck. Another blast, and another, and another. His cum dripped down her neck, off of her collar and down her chest. Brittney cried out, the feeling of hot cum on her skin nearly sending her over the edge into orgasm. But she again was left with no relief, her pussy contracting, her nipples aching, and her clit throbbing. She slumped down as Mr. Takahashi put his cock back in his pants.

"Thank you Miss Brittney," he said. As he was leaving he picked up her clothes from the floor. "I will return these to Miss Holly."

At the table, Brittney's phone rang. Holly picked it up and checked the caller ID, then smiled deviously.

She pressed the answer button. "Hello Doctor," she said into the phone.

A pause, then, "Hello... Who is this?" the doctor replied.

"Wouldn't you like to know. Is there something I can help you with, doctor?" Holly replied.

"Umm, I would like to speak to Brittney. Please put her on," the doctor said curtly.

"Hmm, she's indisposed at the moment. May I take a message?"

Another pause. The doctor was worried. Why didn't Brittney answer her own phone? And based on the loud music she heard in the background, Brittney didn't stay home like the doctor had asked her to do. This wasn't good. And who is this that answered the phone, acting like she knows me, the doctor wondered.

"I, umm... No, I'll call back later, thank you," the doctor said.

"Suit yourself," Holly replied. "Oh, and thank you, doctor. I just love the recent updated you made this afternoon. You are quite a pervert, I must say."

The doctor paled. "Who is this!" she demanded.

"Don't worry, we'll get to know each other in good time. Have a nice evening." And then Holly hung up the phone. She copied the doctor's phone number into her own phone, then slipped Brittney's phone into her own purse. She smiled when a moment later she heard Brittney's phone ringing again. "Patience, doctor. All in good time," Holly murmured, letting it ring.

"What was that about?" Billy asked.

"None of your business. Just keep an eye out for Mr. Takahashi and Brittney," she answered.

A few minutes later Mr. Takahashi walked back to their table. "Thank you very much, Miss Holly. It was most pleasurable." He handed Holly Brittney's clothes and several bills.

"You're welcome! I'm glad she was of service to you," Holly smiled.

Back in the private room, Brittney was slowly coming to her senses. She looked down at her bare tits and saw the cum still oozing down towards her stomach. She could smell it, and had a strong urge to taste it. "No!" she scolded herself. She looked around. "SHIT!" she yelled, realizing he had taken her clothes. "SHIT!" she yelled again, remembering that her hands were still cuffed behind her. She tugged and twisted at her wrists, but it was no use, she couldn't get free. Panic set in as she took in her situation. Dressed only in panties and high heels, wrists cuffed behind her back, and the only way out was though the sea of men in the strip club.

She thought about calling for help. But who would hear her? Their table was too far away. She heard voices outside, strange men's voices. What would they do if they came in here with her in this state? Maybe she could wait until another dancer came in for another private dance. But after what Tracie did to her on stage she wasn't sure she could trust any of the dancers to not treat her the same way that Tracie did.

No, the only way out was to make a run for her table and get her clothes back. And that was a big if, assuming Holly would even give her the clothes. "Shit! That bitch!" she cursed again. She fought back tears, refusing to give in to self pity. "No, I will get through this, and I will find a way out of this mess!" she promised herself.

She awkwardly stood. He legs were wobbly from being on her knees for too long. She took a deep breath. "Here goes nothing," she said, and then pushed past the curtain into the crowd.

She immediately drew the attention of all those around her. They hooted and whistled as she tried to push past them. Hands were on her ass, pinching, slapping. But despite the embarrassment, Brittney's pussy once again reacted to the testosterone all around her, clenching in need. It felt like the men were closing in around her, touching, groping. She felt fingers slide over her pussy. "No!" she cried. She wasn't even sure if she was going in the right direction anymore. "Holly!" she called out desperately.

After what seemed an eternity, a hand grabbed her by the elbow and yanked her forward. Once free of the mass of people, she realized it was Billy, and she had finally reached the table. She glanced at Billy and almost thanked him, but her anger at him bubbled over. "Let go of me!" she growled at Billy.

"Holly, please, I need my clothes. And can you take these off?" Brittney begged, turning towards Holly.

"Sit down," Holly ordered. Seeing little choice, Brittney sat.

"Here, have a drink," Holly said as she held the straw of a drink up to her lips. Brittney sucked it down quickly, realizing her mouth was parched.

"Thank you," she whispered. "Please, can I get dressed?"

"Sure!" Holly grinned. But Brittney could see she clearly had some other devious plans in mind. "I've given your clothes and the key to the cuffs to Tracie. She's in the dressing room. Go back there and ask her nicely and I'm sure she'll let you out and help you get dressed. Do as she tells you, or else. Got it?"

Brittney paled. "What now?" she worried. Still, she didn't want to sit here naked any longer than she had to, so she stood and looked for the clearest path from the table to the dressing room. "Let's see another dance!" shouted a guy at the other side of the stage. Others joined in. Brittney ignored them and made a dash towards the dressing room. She went as fast as she could manage while wearing high heels and handcuffs.

Bursting into the dressing room, she looked around for Tracie, who was nowhere to be seen. "Damn it," she cursed. The busty redhead she saw dancing when she first arrived was sitting at a row of dressing tables.

"Hey girl, looks like you've gotten yourself into some trouble," the redhead said to her. She stood and approached Brittney. Brittney tried not to stare, but the redhead was naked except for a pair of ridiculously high heels. And she was amazingly beautiful, with long curly hair framing a slightly plump but very attractive face, and legs that looked even longer than they actually were with the help of the heels. "Hey, I'm Cinnamon. And you are?"

"Umm, Brittney. Do you know where the key is to these?" she asked as she turned and held the cuffs up.

"Hmm, look at those. Very nice, high quality. And real, not one of the fake play ones that have a release button. Nope, no idea where it is. Looks like you're stuck with me for a bit," she said as she smiled.

"Do you at least have something I can cover up with?" Brittney asked, frustration in her voice.

"Cover you up? Aww girl, why would you want to do that? This is the ladies dressing room, no need to be shy about being naked in here. Besides, look at you! Why would you want to cover this up?" Cinnamon walked behind Brittney and put her hands on Brittney's shoulders, slowly sliding them down Brittney's arms. Brittney shivered.

"Please, I'll just wait here for Tracie. I really just need the key and my clothes."

"Are you cold? I could keep you warm," Cinnamon said as she leaned in closer. Brittney could feel her large tits pressing into her back. Cinnamon leaned forward and kissed Brittney's ear. Brittney couldn't contain a groan as goose bumps formed on her arms from Cinnamon's soft touch.

"I saw what Tracie did out there. It looked like you really enjoyed it when she pinched your nipples," Cinnamon said as she rolled both of Brittney's nipples between her fingers. "You'd like it if I did that to you, wouldn't you?"

Cinnamon's gentle fingering of Brittney's nipples was sending exquisite pleasure throughout her body. She wanted to tell her to stop, that she wasn't that type of girl. Instead she groaned and went limp in her arms. Cinnamon pinched harder. Brittney ached for more, her orgasm only moments away. She couldn't believe how quickly just getting her nipples pinched put her so close. Suddenly Tracie walked in.

"Hey! What the hell are you doing?" she yelled at Cinnamon. "She's with me, you bitch, let her go!"

Cinnamon let Brittney loose and shrugged. "Just having a bit of fun, no harm in that."

"Just keep your hands off of her, you understand?" Tracie shouted. A feeling of disappointment ran through Brittney at the loss of contact with Cinnamon. She recovered, and felt some gratitude for Tracie coming to her rescue.

"Are you ok, girl?" Tracie said to her. "Here, let me get those cuffs off of you and get you cleaned up and dressed."

"Thank you!" Brittney replied, relieved. With the cuffs removed, Brittney stretched her arms and shoulders to get some life back in them.

"Here you go, I think this will look good," Tracie said as she brought some clothes over to Brittney.

"What's this?" Brittney asked. "Those aren't my clothes..."

"Of course not, silly. You can't go on in your street clothes again. I picked out a nice schoolteacher costume for you. There's even some fake glasses to make you look smart. Come on, get cleaned up and try it on!"

"What! No, I can't... I can't go out there on stage!"

"Don't be shy, girl. Of course you can, you did great with me, and I heard you treated Mr. Takahashi very well. Now here's a washcloth for you, hurry it up," Tracie replied.

Tracie helped her clean up and get dressed, and even helped touch up her make-up. If it weren't for feeling like she was being prepared to be fed to the lions she might have actually enjoyed the brief amount of pampering. Instead all she could think about was having to go out on stage again.

"There you go, you look fantastic. They are going to love you, just keep moving and give everyone a good show and you'll rake in the tips," Tracie told her.

KegRoller
KegRoller
550 Followers