Clinical Trials Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KegRoller
KegRoller
550 Followers

"What? I'm going out there alone?"

"Of course, silly. Oh, they're ready. Now get on out there!" she said and pushed Brittney through the curtain and onto the main stage.

Brittney froze, staring out at so many strange faces. "What the hell am I doing here?" she wondered.

"Let's see you dance!" someone shouted, breaking her out of her trance. She walked over to the stripper pole and wrapped her hands around it, then walked around the pole several times. She tried to think back to what Tracie did on stage. She lifted one leg and wrapped it around the pole, then swung herself somewhat awkwardly around. Next she slid the blue blazer down off her shoulders, exposing her grey button up top. Someone in the audience shouted, "Take it off!"

She let the blazer fall to the stage and danced around the pole again. Suddenly her nipples began to sting. "Oh god," she thought. "Not now!" But the stinging sensation got stronger, and she cupped her tits with her hands in an attempt to relieve them. The stinging grew even more. Unable to take any more, she unbuttoned her top and slid her fingers inside, pressing them against her nipples. "Show us your titties!" someone called out.

Hoping to get the dance over quickly, she unbuttoned her top and pulled it to the side, eliciting hoots from the men. She quickly covered her nipples with her hands, not so much in shame as in the hope of relieving the stinging. The men watching saw it as her teasing them, and gave a shout of appreciation. But then her clit began to throb.

"Oh no!" she cried out. She searched the crowd for Holly, realizing that she was probably the cause of these feelings. She couldn't find her anywhere. She was about to run from the stage when a spasm rocked her pussy and she dropped to her knees. Her hands instinctively flew to her sex, lifting her skirt and cupping her panties. She barely heard the hoots from the crowd, pleased by her lewd display.

Another contraction tore through her. She ground her hips outward in response. "Oh goddd," she cried. Her clit was on fire now, and she slid her hand inside her panties and rubbed it, for a moment not thinking about being watched. She felt how big and hard her clit was, and when her fingers brushed against it she nearly came right there. "Please, not here!" she wailed, pulling her fingers away. But her desire continued its rise despite her pleas. Her body was racked in pleasure, and a jolt of fear and embarrassment hit her at the realization of being watched by all these people. But she wouldn't be able to get up and walk off stage if she tried, so she continued to writhe on the main stage while the audience cheered wildly.

Her pussy was rhythmically clenching and unclenching now. Her panties were soaked with her own cream, some of it leaking out and down her ass. She fell to her back, lying on stage with her legs spread, heels on the floor, and her hips pumping up in time with the heavy beat of the music and the pulsating spasms of her pussy. Her hand went back between her legs. Her other hand reached for her nipple. Without thinking, she squeezed her nipple, and then cried out. "Ahhh, fuck!"

She stayed like this, hanging on the brink of orgasm, for what felt like an eternity. Every cell in her body was screaming out in need. Her mind was slipping away, no longer aware of the men watching her or their cheers. Her only desire was to cum.

She felt she was circling around it, spiraling ever closer into a bright light of ecstasy. She writhed on the stage, groaning and twisting. And then she felt herself slowly sucked into the light until she fell into the abyss, and her orgasm took her. She screamed out again and again, her mind exploded and her pussy gushed as the orgasm went on and on. All sense of time and space left her, she was pure sex and pleasure until everything went dark.

KegRoller
KegRoller
550 Followers