All Comments on 'Clinical Trials Ch. 09'

by KegRoller

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too bad this didn't end chapters ago.

Anticlimatic drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
That's good...

bring in the BBC. That's the only thing that can satisfy her and your racist mind.

spankfunforspankfunforover 8 years ago
Lucky Woman! Not Smart!

Careful What She Needs! Darnus Has Her Forever! Great Series! What Happened To The Doc? To Holly?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Would have liked to seen Brittney get some revenge on Holly at least for a short while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Disappointing

I loved where this story was going but this chapter was awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Don't listen to others.

It is pretty good ending I like it. Yes I'd like to some revenge. But even this mild revenge is good. Britney is kind person. And somehow it looks she enjoyed denial and teasing to some extent. So I hope Darnus and she would find good time together and she would deal with her problem.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

An excellent story from start to finish. Great pacing and character development.

I would like to see something of what Billy puts Holly through, bringing her down a notch or three. And there's certainly room for more adventures with Brit.

Overall, top notch stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
bhunter

For me the scene in strip club was too brutal, and real person wouldn't release holly so fast, more likely she would torture her for a week or something for revenge.

As for giving holly to her boyfriend, she should stay there and watch the begining of training as tutor :)

Also she could ask Darnus to find a programer that could add complete turn off option for nanos.

liz33ndliz33ndover 6 years ago
great writing

so far fetched, its hot and erotic and sexy and , well you get the point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Thought it was a great story. You set the stage and the pace perfectly, and I really liked the unintended consequences you wove into it. I'd love to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Stripper?

Would have like to read about Holly using her leverage with Dr. Drake to get Brittiany a huge stripper set of tits, double EE, in an effort to use Brit as a money making machine; stripping and whoring. The rest of the ending was OK. Maybe Brit ending up with the BBC but not able to leave her new found slut ways.

TrstxxxTrstxxxalmost 3 years ago

Love the series. Thanks for writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Continue the story please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous