Clinical Trials Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck you!" Holly croaked.

"Very well, have it your way. But you'll tell me the access codes in time, I'm sure of that. Oh, I should demonstrate some other features of your new body." The doctor picked up a Hitachi vibrator wand and held it in front of Holly. "Your clit and vagina are now much more sensitive. Let's demonstrate with this vibrator on your clit, shall we?"

The doctor turned the vibrator on and slid it between Holly's legs. Holly groaned as the vibration shook her clit. He pussy spasmed in need again and again as it ached to be filled. She was taken to the edge but the vibration didn't push her over into orgasm. She thrashed in her bonds in agony. She heard a click as the doctor increased the speed on the wand. Holly thrust her hips out again as she searched for the release that wouldn't come. Her body ached from having cum so many times, but this hovering on the edge was even more agonizing. The doctor continued to slide the head of the vibrator up and down Holly's pussy.

"But of course today you will only orgasm when I pinch your nipples. Didn't I tell you that? You should be familiar with the 'simple' controls that I created. Hmm, no matter. And by the way, I think you are going to love how sensitive your vagina is now. The first time a big cock slides into you, you'll have the most incredible orgasm. That is, if I let you, of course. And there's quite a surprise waiting for you the first time someone fucks you in the ass. But we'll leave all that for later. Let's see what happens when I pinch your nipples now," the doctor said as she roughly pinched Holly's left nipple. Holly opened her mouth to scream, though no noise came out. Her eyes rolled back in her head as her pussy exploded in orgasm. She couldn't even draw in a breath as the sensations overwhelmed her. On and on her orgasm went, until Holly finally slumped down in the chair. She sat there as her body twitched occasionally with the aftershocks of her orgasm.

"What the hell!" Ted blurted out as he looked up from the small speaker and stared at Brittney. Brittney just looked down at the speaker, a mixture of sympathy and vengefulness showed on her face. And she felt her arousal level creep up. She wasn't sure if it was from listening to Holly's orgasms or from the close proximity of Ted. Her bare pussy leaked out and onto her dress. She was sure that Ted could smell her arousal. Part of her wanted to hide it, but another part of her wanted him to know, wanted him to fuck her right there in the car. She was slowly losing her grip on her actions, and it took all her willpower to not reach between Ted's legs and pull out his fat cock.

Realization slowly hit Ted. This is what the doctor was working on. And Brittney was one of the doctor's patients. He felt a tightness in his chest. "Is this what happened to you? And I took advantage of you? Shit, I'm so sorry. We need to get the police here, we need to stop this!" Ted raged as he grabbed his phone.

"Wait!" Brittney said as she put her hand on his. "Wait... I need that access code..."

Ted looked at her and then he understood. Brittney was still being controlled. The act at the strip club was under the influence of whatever it was that the doctor did to her, and apparently Holly had wrested control of Brittney from the doctor. With the access code from Holly, Brittney could free herself of their control over her. But if the doctor got that access code, Brittney would be back under the doctor's control. He leaned back. Brittney looked up at him and her pussy contracted. She was almost disappointed that he now played the part of a nice guy. God, she was horny. The speaker crackled to life again.

"How would you rate that last orgasm, Holly, on a scale from one to ten?" the doctor asked as she lifted Holly's chin. Holly twisted her neck to look away. "Hmm, I would have guessed that was at least an eight. You nearly lost consciousness! Well, we'll have to try to do better. That is, unless you want to tell me the access information."

Holly hesitated. She was exhausted and wasn't sure how much more she could take. But she refused to give in to this evil bitch. "Never!" she squeaked out, trying to sound tough.

"Very well, then let's try to get that orgasm to a ten." The doctor flipped the vibrator onto its highest setting and pressed it to Holly's clit. Holly jerked and screamed. Holly was immediately hovering at the brink of another orgasm. But unable to cum, she twisted and cursed as she desperately tried to find the feeling that would get her over the edge.

It was no use, however. Her pussy clenched again and again in need, her cream steadily dripping out onto the chair. The doctor didn't let up, holding the vibrator steady and watching Holly closely. Holly's thighs were shaking with the effort to try to cum.

After holding Holly at the edge for several minutes, she reached up with her other hand and flicked Holly's nipple. "Would you like to cum now?" she asked.

Holly just stared, unfocused. "Please..." She finally managed to say.

"Please, what? Let you cum? Of course, you know how to make it happen."

"Please, I can't take it!" Holly pleaded, he whole body tensed.

"Well, what are you going to do for me?" the doctor asked.

"Anything! Please!" she begged. The doctor twisted the vibrator, and Holly screamed as her pussy clenched again.

"All I need is the access information. And besides, we're partners, right? What would it hurt to give it to me?"

Holly couldn't think straight. Her body shook in need. "Partners?" she croaked?

"Sure, Holly. Partners. We'll work together from now on, just as long as you don't keep any secrets from me." Doctor Drake tenderly brushed a lock of hair away from Holly's face.

She knew the doctor was lying. But as she looked into the doctor's eyes during that tender act, it triggered something inside of her, a need to have someone take care of her. She looked up at the doctor. "Ok..." she whispered. "Please..." she pleaded again. "The link... is... MyToyBrittney.net..." She managed to say. She paused and groaned as her pussy clenched again, the doctor still holding the vibrator against her clit.

"Very good, Holly. Now tell me the password and everything will be ok," the doctor said softly.

Holly barely heard the doctor. All she knew is that she needed to cum. Nothing else mattered. "It's... hollyreignssupreme..."

"Good girl, Holly," the doctor said as she let go of the vibrator and grabbed Holly's nipples and pinched roughly. Holly screamed as her orgasm overtook her. Her whole body shook as she strained against the ropes. Her pussy gushed as her orgasm rolled over her. On and on it went as the doctor continued pinching her nipples. Finally Holly's head slumped forward as she lost consciousness.

Satisfied, the doctor untied Holly. She slapped Holly's cheek to wake her up, and helped her to stand. She led, or more accurately, carried her over to a small couch against the far wall, laid her down, and draped a light blanket over Holly. Holly just lay there, not having the strength to even lift her head. The doctor walked over to her desk and turned on her computer.

In the car, Brittney desperately opened the browser on her phone and typed in the address she heard over the speaker. A page opened up requesting a password. Shaking, she typed it in. "Shit!" she yelled when it rejected the password. She tried again, this time capitalizing the words in the password. She hit enter, and then waited a few seconds, seconds that felt like hours. Finally, a new page opened up with a list of options.

"Where is it?" she asked herself, desperately scrolling through the page. She saw a small icon at the bottom and tried it. Another prompt appeared, 'Enter New Password'. As her fingers shook, she typed in a new password and clicked ok.

Ted was already on his phone. "Ted Packard, calling for Detective Stevens." After a few moments, "Walter, it's Ted," he said and listened to the response.

"Yes, I'm doing fine. Look, I don't have time to explain. I've got a hot one for you. Can you send a patrol car to my location? 908 Maryland Drive." Ted paused as he listened to Walter's response.

"Let's call it a missing person report. Holly Courtland. Missing since yesterday morning. Her roommate is with me. Miss Courtland is believed to be inside the residence," Ted responded to Walter's questions.

"Perfect thanks! I owe you one," Ted said and then hung up.

Brittney scanned the menu on her phone. She held her breath and pressed one of the buttons. After a few seconds she breathed a huge sigh of relief as the forced arousal she had been feeling for the last day slowly diminished.

An angry shout erupted from the speaker. "Holly! What the hell? Are you trying to pull something over on me by giving me the wrong password?" the doctor ranted as she stood over Holly.

"What? No, of course not!" Holly said as she cowered under the doctor's glare.

"Come over here and log in! And don't try anything funny, or you'll regret it!" Doctor Drake dragged Holly to the desk. Holly sat down with the small blanket over her shoulders and stared at the familiar login screen. Too tired to fight, she typed in her password and hit enter.

The screen flickered and then displayed an error for invalid password. "What?" Holly blurted out and tried again. The same error displayed on the screen. "That can't be!" she cried. She tried again, and she again failed to log in. She looked up at the doctor, both confused and fearful. "That's the password, I swear! Something's wrong!" She looked back to the screen and tried two more times, and cursed each time the password failed.

"What did you do?" Doctor Drake ranted. "If this is a trick, I'll get the truth out of you if it takes me all night!" The doctor yanked Holly out of the chair and sat down. Switching to a different window, she clicked a few buttons. Holly immediately let out a groan and curled up on the floor. Her arousal skyrocketed. In a few moments she was at the brink of orgasm. Holly's hand found its way between her legs and she pressed two, then three fingers inside her wet pussy. Desperate for relief, she thrust her fingers in and out. She felt her pussy contracting around her fingers and she groaned again. She didn't care that the doctor was watching her, she just needed to cum.

It wasn't enough, though. She hovered at the peak as she fucked herself faster, her fingers now soaked with her juices. She then remembered that it was her nipples that the doctor used to trigger her orgasms. With one hand still between her legs, she reached up and pinched her right nipple with her other hand. The pain and pleasure from her nipple drove right to her pussy and she cried out. Her legs were shaking as the pleasure coursed through her body. Still unable to cum, though, she pinched harder, tugging at her sensitive nipples as she writhed on the floor. But still her orgasm eluded her.

"You think I would make it that easy for you, you bitch?" the doctor taunted. "Your nipples aren't going to trigger your orgasm anymore. Now tell me what you did with the access information!"

"I... don't... know..." Holly gurgled. "Please, no more!"

Holly squirmed on the floor as she tried to will herself not to fuck herself or pinch her nipples. She knew in the back of her mind it was hopeless, just like it was hopeless for Brittney when Holly did this to her. But the need to cum was too strong, and she had to try. She pushed another finger inside herself, stretching herself open. She stopped pinching her nipples and moved her hand to her clit. She rubbed frantically. Her arousal was beyond what she'd ever felt before. It was hard for her to comprehend why her orgasm didn't overtake her with the level of stimulation she felt. And yet she didn't orgasm, and she continued her efforts while groaning and twisting on the floor.

As the doctor looked down at Holly the sound of the doorbell chimed from the other room.

"Fuck!" the doctor cursed. "Do not move!" she commanded Holly. "And keep quiet!" She dialed the arousal level down to eight and walked out of the room, closing the door behind her. Holly just whimpered as her orgasm receded slightly.

She yanked open the front door to face Ted and Brittney. Her chin dropped in shock. "What the hell? What are you doing here? And who is this?" the doctor blurted out, pointing at Ted.

"Doctor Drake? Hello, I'm Ted Packard. And you already know Brittney," Ted stated.

The doctor stared, taken aback by the situation, not hearing his response. "What? Who are you again?" she asked.

"Ted Packard, doctor. I was hoping I could speak to you for a few minutes."

"Me? Why? What do you want? I'm very busy!" The initial shock of seeing Brittney at her door was wearing off, and now she was analyzing the situation. She stepped outside and pulled the door closed behind her.

"I understand you worked for BioZene, doctor. Are you still doing research for them while they are shut down by the Fed's?" Ted asked.

The doctor ignored his question and turned to Brittney. "You!" she shouted. "You've got something to do with this, don't you?" The doctor paused for a moment. "What have you done! You have the password, don't you?"

Brittney looked at the doctor calmly. "I don't know what you're talking about, Doctor Drake. I'm a reporter for the Scottsdale Courier, here to ask a few questions about your research."

"Like hell you are! How did you get in here? I'll have that guard at the gate fired!"

As the doctor shouted at Brittney, a patrol car pulled up in front of the house and two officers stepped out. Doctor Drake looked over Brittney's shoulder and eyed the officers suspiciously as they strode up to the house.

"Is one of you Jennifer Drake?" the older of the two men asked.

"I'm Doctor Drake. What do you want?" the doctor asked, her anger barely contained.

"We have a report of a missing person," he stated.

"Well, what's that got to do with me?" the doctor asked, but glared at Brittney as she spoke.

"Maybe nothing, ma'am. Do you have a problem with us taking a look around?"

"What? No, you can't look around! Do you have a warrant? I've got nothing to do with your missing person! Now you can get off my property!" As she spoke the second officer stepped over to the window and glanced inside. "Hey!" the doctor shouted. "I said you can leave now!" She took a couple steps towards the second officer and grabbed his arm to pull him away from the window. The officer reacted by grabbing her arm and spinning her around. She found herself with her arm twisted behind her back and her face pressed up against the window.

"Hey!" she shouted as she tried to get away from his grip. "You fucking asshole, let me go!" But then she stopped struggling and a chill ran through her as she saw inside her house.

A moment later the front door opened and everyone but the doctor turned to look. A woman stood in the doorway, naked but for a small blanket draped over her shoulders. Except for her disheveled hair, she had the look of an airbrushed Playboy centerfold come to life. Her unblemished skin was perfectly tanned; her puffy lips a deep red; her high cheekbones glowed pink; her large breasts stood high and were topped with hard nipples. All the men gawked at this blatantly sexual being that stood in front of them. Brittney gasped. She almost didn't recognize Holly.

Holly and Brittney exchanged a brief glance, but Holly quickly looked away. Brittney was paralyzed with emotions. Here was her wicked roommate that now stood in front of her in this vulnerable state. She wanted to hate her, but she couldn't. But she didn't pity her either. There was now a connection between them, both having endured a similar ordeal at the hands of the doctor. Brittney understood the helpless, desperate feelings that were going through Holly right now.

The older officer finally spoke. "Miss, are you Holly Courtland?"

"Please," Holly whispered as she walked up to him. She wasn't even considering the fact that she was essentially naked in front of all these people. Her body was in desperate need, held just short of orgasm, and all she could think about was how to get relief. "Please fuck me, officer. I need it..."

"That's Holly, officer," Brittney whispered. Ted removed his suit coat and draped it over Holly. During this exchange, Detective Walter Stevens arrived and walked up to the house and nodded to Ted. "What do we have?" he asked the older officer.

"Female occupant, Jennifer Drake, made an aggressive move on Officer Thomas and had to be restrained. She continues to be combative. Miss Holly Courtland, the missing person, was in the house. She came out on her own accord and propositioned me," he stated coolly, though in fact his cock twitched to life when Holly came out of the house.

Over the next thirty minutes the detective tried to assess the situation. He couldn't get Holly to say much of anything. Holly wouldn't say whether anything happened in the house, or if Doctor Drake had abducted her against her will. The doctor, now in handcuffs, continued to antagonize the officers, threatening to sue them for police brutality.

Brittney fidgeted as she watched Holly curled up in the chair on the porch. She knew what Holly was going through. It served her right, she thought, for all she had done to her. But she knew it wasn't right. Suddenly she remembered the scrap of paper that Darnus had given to her. She took out her phone and tried the account. After a moment a menu appeared. "Oh shit!" she thought. "Why is this working now?" She looked at Holly again. She wasn't wearing a collar! "Maybe without the collar it only works when close by," she guessed.

She looked back at the menu. A flash of revenge struck her, and she considered sending Holly over the edge in front of everyone here. Just then Holly looked over glassy eyed to Brittney. Brittney made up her mind and turned off the stimulation. Holly closed her eyes and quickly dozed off. Brittney changed the password to the account and put away her phone.

Eventually they took the doctor down to the station for resisting an officer. She ended up spending the night in the detention cell, and was released in the morning since they had no other charges to file against her. Brittney agreed to take Holly home.

*****

When Brittney and Holly got home, Brittney helped Holly to bed and then went back to her room to study the programs controlling the two of them. From her own program, she found the setting that released her collar. She quickly removed it and laid it on the bed, trying to decide what to do next. She again struggled with her emotions. Revenge was certainly one of the options she considered. After all Holly had put her through, Holly deserved a taste of her own medicine. She didn't know if she had the stomach for it, though. On the other hand, she could try to forgive her and move on with her life. Holly would probably have enough problems on her own dealing with the changes to her body. But it hardly seemed just to let Holly get away with her deplorable actions.

Finally making up her mind, she searched through the menus. After some trial and error she found what she was looking for. Satisfied with the changes, she quietly walked over to Holly's room. Holly was still asleep, and didn't notice when Brittney locked the collar around Holly's neck. She stepped back out of her room and made a phone call.

"Hello?"

"Hey, it's Brittney."

"Hey Brittney, what's going on? Have you heard anything?" The voice on the line sounded worried.

"Yes, everything's ok. Holly is here, she's sleeping right now," Brittney said.

"Thank god! What happened? Where was she?"

"It's a long story." Brittney paused for a moment. "Can you come over?"

"Of course! I'll be there in fifteen minutes."

"Ok, see you soon," Brittney said, and hung up.