Clinical Trials Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A short time later there was a knock on the door, and Brittney opened it.

"Hello Billy. Come in."

"Where is she? I need to see her," Billy responded.

"Just a minute, there's some things you need to know first," Brittney replied as she looked at Billy. Brittney paused, then asked, "You... you love her, don't you?"

"Love?" Billy paused. "Shit, maybe. She can be such a bitch, you know? And I know I'm not the greatest guy. But in some ways that makes us a good fit, you know? Yeah, sounds stupid, I know. But I missed her, and was so worried about her. So that says something, I suppose."

"Come here, I need to show you something," Brittney said as she led him to the kitchen.

Over the next hour Brittney told Billy about the changes to Holly. She left out the fact that some of these same modifications were inside Brittney, and didn't tell him that Holly had been controlling Brittney for the last week. He could probably guess most of that once he understood the power she was giving him over Holly. She also left out some of the details of the doctor's interrogation of Holly. She explained to Billy about the program that could be used to control Holly's sexual arousal. She gave him the access information and showed him how to use it. Lastly, Brittney told him that Holly looked different now, with a full make-over that Billy would most likely appreciate. Billy asked a few questions through all of Brittney's explanations, but mostly was overwhelmed.

"So I can make her orgasm? So what do I do now?" Billy asked.

"That's up to you, she's all yours now. But it's much, much more than that. If you want my opinion..." Brittney paused. "She's a bitch, and she needs to be brought down a couple of pegs. I'm sure you're creative enough to find ways to tame her. And I also trust that you'll take care of her," she added.

"Thanks Brittney. I don't know what to say."

"Good luck," was Brittney's only response.

*****

Several copies of the Scottsdale Courier lay on the coffee table. The front page headline read, 'BioZene Human Testing', with the byline 'Brittney Banyard'. Brittney had been extremely busy this last week. She wrote the story, which was broken into three parts and revealed even more sordid details each day. She didn't reveal Holly's name, but wrote it in a way that led the readers to believe that all the things that actually happened to Brittney had instead happened to Holly. And she did leave Darnus' name out of it, blaming it all on Doctor Drake. It even got national attention, and she got requests to appear on FOX and CNN. With the money she made she moved out of Holly's house and rented a small apartment. She wasn't sure she could afford it long term, but Billy had moved in with Holly and she had no desire to be around the two of them. She finally had a moment alone in her new apartment to relax and consider what was next.

She hadn't activated the nanomaterial since that day at the doctor's house when she turned it off. Even so, she was still sexually aroused nearly all the time, as the changes to her body made her much more sensitive than in the past. The slightest contact with her nipples or clit was enough to turn her on. By the end of each busy day she couldn't ignore the feelings any longer, and masturbated to several intense orgasms, finally drifting to sleep exhausted.

Now she stared at the nanomaterial's program menu on her phone and debated what to do. As an experiment, she dialed the arousal setting up to six and the familiar forced arousal quickly spread through her body. She undressed and lay down on her bed. Her fingers slid easily into her wet pussy and she slowly stroked them in and out. She explored her body with her other hand. She squeezed her breast and pinched her nipple. After several minutes of this she picked up her phone again.

She turned the setting up to eight, and a groan escaped her lips as she was forced closer to orgasm. She fantasized about a big cock in front of her. She licked her lips and could almost taste the manhood as it slid into her mouth. She squirmed on the bed, pushing her head upward as the imaginary cock filled her mouth and threatened the back of her throat. She wanted it in her pussy, wanted to be completely filled by it. Her pussy contracted in need.

She dropped her head felt the cock leave her mouth. She spread her legs and pushed her hips up to meet the imaginary massive member. She could almost feel it parting her lips. She was inching closer to orgasm. She needed to cum. She picked up her phone again.

She slid the setting up to ten. After a brief pause, she screamed out as her orgasm shook her. Every muscle in her body tensed and she arched her back off the bed. Her pussy spasmed again and again as she came. Her first orgasm was quickly followed by a second orgasm, more intense than the first. Her phone slipped from her fingers and fell to the floor. Her hand found her pussy again. Cream covered her fingers and dripped down her ass crack. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she came a third time.

The orgasms didn't stop. She screamed out as the waves of pleasure continued to rack her body. The orgasms were almost continuous, she couldn't tell when one ended and the next started. As she writhed on the bed she began to panic. She had to turn the program off! She desperately felt for her phone on the bed. It was nowhere to be found. She came hard again, and nearly blacked out.

Recovered momentarily, she looked over to her nightstand. Her phone wasn't there either. Where the hell was it? Her pussy was rocked with another orgasm and she cried out. Seconds later yet another orgasm ravaged her pussy. She tried to will the orgasm to stop, but it was no use. She came again. In the brief moments between the overwhelming pleasure she was filled with panic. She had to stop the program!

She rolled over and fell off the bed. The pain from the bruises on her knees offered a brief moment of clarity. She opened her eyes and saw her phone on the floor. She grabbed it and tried to focus on the screen. But her pussy was racked with yet another orgasm and she curled up on the floor. In another moment of reprieve from the pleasure coursing through her, she looked at the menu on her phone. Her finger reached for the setting to turn off the program just as another orgasm overtook her. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she tapped blindly at her phone. And then everything went black.

*****

Two weeks later Brittney was desperately horny. The scare she got from using the controls on herself was enough to consider never touching the program again. It was blind luck that she somehow turned the program off. If she hadn't, she could see the headlines now; "Sex Reporter Dies from Orgasm Overload". But program or no, her body needed sex. Yes, she was more sensitive than before, but it was more than that. With her body in an almost constant state of low level arousal even without the help of the nanomaterial program, her mind was being reprogrammed to seek out sex. She couldn't walk down the street without considering the sexual possibilities of everyone she passed.

Now as she sat at the bar, wearing a short black dress meant to arouse, she scanned the crowd. Several men had already approached her, but she turned them away. She didn't really know why, since she was well aware that the only reason she came here to find a guy to fuck. But the old Brittney still had some say in her actions, and she wasn't going to go home with just any sleazy guy.

A deep voice spoke from behind her.

"Hello Brittney."

She turned and looked. Her pussy clenched as she saw him.

"Hi Darnus."