All Comments on 'Clint'

by perihelion

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
that was amazing ^-^

i hope my first time is like that with my boyfriend.

canndcanndabout 9 years ago

another great story from you. you managed to surprise me with this one even though you're good at delivering HEA's.

andy190andy190about 9 years ago
Ok so you're good.

No you're not, you bastard, YOU'RE GREAT. A really amazing story!! I was crying and laughing and I came in my pants. SUPERB. Loved it and want more - but then I am a horny fucker. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Another

Please do make a Clint Ch. 2 .... The story was great. Would love to see more of them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Another great story

I love your stories. I hope this one continues, I want to read more about these two guys, and see how their life develops together. You are a fantastic writer! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

The interaction between Clint and Levi in this story was amazingly well written. Selfishly I do wonder if these two have anymore to say through you, even though you wrapped this story up nicely. Thanks for sharing! I moaned out loud while reading this one and laughed at myself for getting so caught up in it.

JonahSnowJonahSnowabout 9 years ago
Perfection

Amazing story as always. I loved the HEA :) I'd definitely read more about the future of these guys. Absolutely awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Beautiful story

This story inspires real tears -- first of frustration and worry, then happiness and love. You do a wonderful job showing the developing tenderness and love between Levi and Clint. I love Clint's hairy chest and untrimmed body hair, and his loving treatment of Levi. Keep them loving! And whenever you can, please write a second chapter. It's a really warm-hearted loving story that is great to read!

aclassyladyaclassyladyalmost 9 years ago
ANOTHER GREAT STORY

Another great story from a very talented writer. You make your stories to be almost life like. Amazing characters and attention to love and details. I hope there will be more of this story, but if not I want to say it is one hell of a story. 4 stars (so very close to a five) . Keep on writing such a good romance!!!!!

joodlejoodlealmost 9 years ago
Wow

Maybe I'll get some flack for this, but I just started reading gay male stories because the extreme BDSM and Non-Con was just not out there enough for me. In a way I guess I am partly a homophobe, but I have a number of gay friends. Anyway, the idea of gay sex has always repulsed me, so it was really the opposite end of my sexual spectrum. However, as the hot BDSM/non con started to bore me, I needed something that pushed me way beyond my comfort zone. So I started reading more fetish stuff (piss play, etc) and an occasional gay story. I looked for mainly quick gay sex, rape in the locker room type stuff. This is the first romantic gay story I have read, and I loved it. I didn't get off on it, but I feel that it was very well written. The inner thrill was definitely there when Clint walked in on Levi. It was a difficult and hard to anticipate ending, but you made it work beautifully. Congrats on conquering one of the more difficult to please gay-readers. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

You're a hypocrite as well as homophobic, why are you in this category? How do your gay friends put up with you, you don't like it so why read it? Oh yeah that'd be because the BDSM isn't doing it for you anymore so you turn to something that DISGUSTS you. You're a sicko if the only thing you can get off to is violence and rape.

Perihelion, another great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing !!

Wow this was hot !! Pls write part 2 to this :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well done!

This is my favorite story of all of your work. I really fell in love with these men and found myself rooting for a HEA. I, too, would like an epilogue but feel this is a great stand alone.

Hutchison12Hutchison12almost 9 years ago
Loved it

I hoped they would find each other before it was too long, and again you didn't disappoint. Can wait for your next !

Thank you

bigkahoonabigkahoonaalmost 9 years ago
Excellent Story

I really enjoyed it. Hope to read your next one soon.

numanuma734numanuma734almost 9 years ago
Wow

This was amazing! Totally my fantasy--I want a relationship with a stud like Clint! This was very well-written and understanding their past and seeing their relationship develop with the small moments they shared definitely made the "climax" well-worth the wait! Such a fan! I hope you will continue with this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Happy Together

That is the kind of relationship I hoped they would have. Clint sounds really sexy and I hope their relationship stays like that for a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yass

That was a wonderful story..

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 8 years ago
Loved this story

A great tale well-written. I loved it. It was such a fun tease getting to the hot sex. I too hope you will add some more chapters. Always like your stories.

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004almost 7 years ago
Too amazing for words !!!

When I first read your stories, I didn't see this one ... maybe you hadn't written it yet? I favorited all your other stories so I was pretty surprised when I saw this one ...

Anyway, thanks for writing it, b/c it's another masterpiece !! You're the best !!

Boy are these two hot together !! I totally loved it - so thank you for sharing it and giving me so much pleasure *cough* - this is one more story to read again and again !

WOW !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
None of my cousins did that for me

They would spend the night and fuck me but that was it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I feel you man

When we were younger, my cousins use to spend the night and fuck me all the time. We didn't suck cock. Once cousin showed me how to beat off, I showed another one what it was like to cum. I miss those days... lol

RobJasperRobJasperabout 4 years ago
Hot buildup!

Hot buildup to great sex! Loved the teasing, the masturbation descriptions and the nudity/jerking off outside. Very hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Confused

This story confused me a bit. Clearly Levi fell in lust (and quickly love) with Clint right away. And Clint seemed very interested sexually in Levi from the very start as well. I realize that Clint had never been with a man and had established sexual relationships with Cherie and other women (although no other women were mentioned as visitors after Levi arrived). But Clint seemed very open to desiring Levi, falling in love with him over the months, and later at the end admitted to knowing Levi was gay and wanting Levi for a very long time. Ok, got it - previously straight guy was immediately intrigued and bi-curious about his sexy handsome “adopted” male cousin.

What is confusing to me is, if Clint was waiting for Levi to come to him and was wanting Levi sexually, then why did he openly fuck Cherie in front of Levi and within earshot for months and months while Levi settled into their living arrangement? It’s logical to think that, for Levi as a young gay man, seeing Clint as an active straight guy would not only be a deterrent to Levi coming on to him but would make Levi think it was an impossibility and pursue other men or lose interest. It doesn’t make sense to me that Clint would perceive that it would draw Levi to him?! WTF?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Come on… this is unfair. How can Levi approach Clint when he fuckks Cherie all the time.. anyone in the right mind would think he’s straight. How is it fair that Clint thinks Levi should come to him when he’s like that? Gay guys get beaten up or alteast get bashed when they ask out straight men. Levi and Clint don’t live in a cityplus the area they live looks like town in south which is like a ‘void ‘ or ‘enter at your own risk’ zone for gays. Taunting Levi like that for 6 months is cruel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous