Clippy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By 5.30am, she had put on her underwear, including her suspender belt and was carefully pulling the ugly stockings up her legs. She quickly fastened them and then stood and looked behind to ensure that the seams were straight. The blouse, skirt jacket and shoes took five more minutes to don. Five minutes after that she was locking the door on her way out, stopping only for a quick visit to the lavatory.

The bus depot was literally only four minutes walk from Lillian's flat, so she strolled in with ten minutes to spare – just enough time to grab another cup of tea and a rare biscuit, before collecting her float and tickets and boarding the bus.

Charlie had just started the engine and waved to her as she walked past the cab on her way to the rear platform.

Ding-ding! Lil pressed the bell to signal Charlie to move off.

*****

Today's first trip was a little delayed; an unidentified and unexploded bomb had gone off in a warehouse that their route passed and as a result there was a considerable diversion. The additional traffic had caused a log jam at one particular junction and as a military convoy was on its way through, it had taken priority. By the time Charlie had driven in to the turn around, it was time for the return journey.

Back at the depot, they had just enough time for a toilet break before they had to move off again.

This time the journey was more like the usual route; the debris had been cleared and the road was open again, so they arrived at their destination on time. Charlie joined Lil on the top deck, this time with his own sandwiches – and a bottle of beer.

Lil was surprised, the drivers weren't supposed to drink on duty, but she had heard stories. This was the first time she had actually seen somebody breaking the rules.

"Cheers," said Charlie, unscrewing the stopper and placing the bottle at his lips.

"I thought you weren't supposed to drink?"

"One drink isn't going to do any harm and I'm thirsty. And if I catch you nagging me again, I'll put you across my knee and give you a good spanking my girl."

Lillian felt an involuntary thrill at the suggestion. For some reason, the thought of receiving a spanking from Charlie excited her. But she felt she had to hide her reaction.

"I'd like to see you try," she said with a somewhat forced laugh.

"No problem love. You give me cause and I'll have your skirt and knickers down around your knees as quick as you like."

Lil hadn't even considered he might do that! She'd assumed he meant spanking her on her clothed bum, not her naked cheeks! She could feel a warm sensation growing and spreading from her lower stomach. Still, she felt that she had to cover the fact that he was causing her to become aroused.

"You and whose army? Monty's?"

He arched an eyebrow, "Well, if you're a good girl, you'll never find out. But if you're a bad girl..." He left the question unanswered.

Charlie downed the remains of the bottle of beer and then placed the empty back in his gas mask case – not many people used them for their original purpose nowadays. He checked his pocket watch and stood up.

"Well, time to get going again."

Lillian followed him down stairs. Her legs felt weak and she was having trouble concentrating. Charlie had to knock twice on the glass partition separating his cab from the rest of the bus, before she broke her reverie and remembered that she had to sound the bell.

*****

After work, Lillian had to spend some time queuing at a number of shops; she needed more bread and milk and she needed some tinned food. She got fresh meat once a week, by arrangement with the local butcher who, understanding her circumstances and the long hours she worked, kept something aside for her. It still cost her coupons, but at least it was something.

Back home, she cooked herself a meal and then set about doing her washing. Summer time wasn't quite so bad for drying, but in the winter she had to dry things in front of the open fire.

There wasn't much, but it had to be done, otherwise she would have nothing to wear – especially knickers, which she had now run out of. She hoped that they would dry out overnight; otherwise she would have to... go without. She closed her eyes and thought about Charlie pulling her skirt down to spank her and finding she wasn't wearing underwear. What would he think?

She opened her eyes again and began talking to herself.

"Lillian Clarkin, what has gotten into you? You're acting like a twenty year old slut. Just because you haven't had a man for a few years, there's no need to get all unnecessary just because a handsome young man pays you a compliment. After all, why should he be interested in you? You're old enough to be his mother!"

It didn't help very much. As she walked around her room she could feel how moist her pussy was. She tried to stop it happening, but inevitably, when she undressed for bed, she felt unable to resist touching herself. She'd heard stories about women who did this and always assumed that they were prostitutes or sluts, not a respectable woman like her. Once again she stood before the mirror and imagined that her hands were Charlie's, touching her face, neck, arms and breasts, before moving down across her stomach into the jungle of pubic hair that attempted (but failed) to hide her swollen vagina lips. Her middle finger slithered over her clitoris and her eyes crossed as she moaned with pleasure. The digit slipped in easily and she began to simulate intercourse. It simply wasn't enough and her index finger joined in. Meanwhile, Lil's other hand was caressing her breasts and pinching her nipples.

It took no more than two minutes before her body lost control and fell over the cliff into a powerful orgasm. She lay panting on the floor for a further five minutes before she was able to drag herself in to bed and fall sound asleep, still naked and bathed in sweat.

*****

Lillian was almost late for work the next day; she had to run all the way from home to the Gillingham Street Garage and she had to go without her breakfast and her routine cup of tea at the depot. The bus engine was already running when she jumped onto the rear platform.

There were one or two minor delays during the journey and they arrived ten minutes late, leaving them only twenty minutes before the return. They sat on the lower deck and chatted.

"You were running pretty late this morning, what happened?"

"Uh, I guess I forgot to set the alarm last night. I must look a mess today"

"Tell you what girl, you looked pretty good to me; all pink faced and chest heaving."

Lillian felt her cheeks beginning to burn again, for different reasons.

"Well this uniform is nice and warm in the winter, but in this weather I just wish I could take it off."

"So do I!" The comment was accompanied by a grin and a raised eyebrow.

Her face went even pinker than it had been.

"Charlie Jones!" she said. "You're just trying to tease and embarrass me! Stop it!"

Just then, the next bus came along the road, reminding them that they were due to leave imminently.

The bus was pretty busy for most of the route back, keeping Lil's mind off of the earlier conversation. Back at the depot, they sat down with other drivers for her first cup of tea of the day – something she desperately needed, as she was feeling dehydrated. It was only when they were back on their route that she remembered that she hadn't prepared her lunch that morning. At the turnaround, when they had pulled the tape across the platform and climbed the stairs to the top deck, she told Charlie.

"I didn't get a chance to make myself a sandwich this morning; could I share some of yours, Charlie?"

"Well, I've got two rounds, so I guess I can spare a sandwich. What's it worth?"

Lillian figured that he was just pulling his leg, so said, "It's worth not having me faint from starvation on you."

"In that case, of course I'll share with you – provided you give me a kiss."

"Charlieeee," she whined.

"Come on Lil, what harm would it do?"

As light headed as she was feeling, she couldn't deny that the prospect of a kiss from Charlie was an attractive prospect, but wasn't this blackmail? Or was it bribery? She decided that she couldn't be bothered to work out and gave in.

"Oh, go on then."

Charlie got up from his seat and moved in to the seat next to Lil, positioned at the very back of the bus. He dropped the wrapped sandwiches on the seat in front as he lowered himself down. They weren't worried about being seen – the blanked out windows offered protection from prying eyes.

Without a delay, Charlie wrapped his arms around Lil and moved in for his kiss. She closed her eyes and felt herself melting as their lips met. He was strong and powerful, yet at the same time gentle. She had never been kissed like this before and went to pull away, but his head followed hers. She wanted to protest, but couldn't persuade herself to do so. As she moaned, Charlie slipped his tongue between her lips. Lil's eyes opened in shock, but then closed again as she accepted the invasion of her mouth.

Finally, Lil managed to garner the strength to push Charlie away.

"Charlie, please stop. I need to eat. Seriously."

He relented and released Lillian, then leant over the back of the seat in front and picked up the brown paper bag that held his sandwiches. As promised, he shared his lunch with her. She didn't bother asking, or checking for herself, what was in the sandwich – beggars can't be choosers – so she just bit into the bread and after two chews stopped dead.

Her voice was muffled from the sandwich, but Charlie could clearly hear the incredulity in her voice, "Is this...this chicken, isn't it!"

Still chewing on his share, Charlie simply nodded in agreement.

"But where did you get it?"

Charlie tapped the side of his nose and said, "Contacts. Don't ask any more questions."

Before she could stop herself, Lil blurted out, "If I'd known I was getting a chicken sandwich, I'd have let you go..." She nearly said 'further', but realised that what would have been taken as a risqué joke by some, would possibly be taken as an invitation by Charlie.

"Well, I'd have let you kiss me for longer." She felt she had recovered the situation adequately.

"Not to worry, we can carry on where we left off after we finish eating." He winked.

She intended to eat slowly, but in no time at all, the sandwich was gone and Charlie leaned back in to kiss her. She let him do what he wanted – after all she was enjoying his attention and perhaps she subconsciously wanted to reward him.

Far too soon it was time to set out on the return journey. The passengers noticed her smiling demeanour and one of them commented.

"You look like the cat that got the cream darling. What's made you so happy?"

"Oh, I don't know, perhaps it's just the nice weather – and getting some sleep at night without air raids for once."

*****

Next day, when they arrived at the lunch stop, Lillian wondered if Charlie would want to kiss her again. She had her own sandwiches today (although she had momentarily considered going without – well, he might want to trade again?). It was a very warm day, so she took off her uniform jacket before sitting down.

Without asking, Charlie sat down next to Lil, pulled out his bottle of beer, opened it and offered a swig to her. She declined, saying that she needed to keep a clear head and that alcohol would only make her feel sleepy.

"So, what have you got in your bag today? Chicken again?"

"Nah, chicken's alright, but I wouldn't want it every day. I've got beef and mustard today."

"Beef? You've got beef? You've got beef sandwiches? Where on earth did you get that from? I haven't seen any proper beef for years!"

"Do you want to share with me again?"

"I suppose you'd want another snog in return, wouldn't you?"

"Not until I've finished eating and drinking."

So, once again they shared Charlie's sandwiches and, contrary to her earlier refusal, she also took a sip of his beer."

By the time they had finished eating, there was still ten minutes of the lunch break left. Charlie turned to Lil and grinned. She knew what he wanted; in fact she had secretly been looking forward to it. She put her hands up to hold his face as their lips met and he wrapped his left arm behind her. Charlie's right hand then alighted on her right side.

"Mmmmm. Oh Charlie, you're such a good kisser," she moaned. She didn't notice his hand move until she felt his hand on her breast, the thumb teasing her erect nipple through the thin material of her blouse and brassiere.

She tried to push him away, so that she could tell him to stop, but he was holding her too tight – and she was enjoying it too much. She dropped her own left hand to try and pull Charlie's off of her breast, but having moved away, it simply moved across and made contact with her right breast. Again, he teased the nipple, causing her to arch her back. She was vaguely aware that he was attempting to unbutton her blouse, but she no longer cared. His hand slid straight inside the flimsy cup and he grasped the warm flesh within. He stopped kissing her and took his head away.

"We've got to get going, our time is up."

Lillian looked down at her dishevelled clothing; at Charlie's hand still squeezing and teasing. She really didn't want to stop, but knew that they had to. When he released her, she was panting and her left knees were continually bobbing rhythmically – a sign that her body was betraying her.

Charlie stood up and said; "You'd better get dressed." Her entire left breast remained exposed and the thought of being in this position, partially naked in front of a man in a fairly public place did nothing to calm her libido.

She dressed and they set off on the return journey. Back at the depot, Charlie approached Lil after she had handed over her tickets and change to Bert.

"Fancy going out to the pictures tonight?" he asked.

"I dunno," She said, leaning in conspiratorially. "Are you going to try any funny business?"

"I'll be as good as gold, if that's what you want."

Still not quite sure that she did want him to behave, she asked, "What's on then?"

"The Day Will Dawn. Deborah Kerr's in it."

"Ok the, what time shall we meet?"

The programme began at 6.30pm, but they had to get across to the Odeon Leicester Square.

"Why don't I meet you back here at five, then we can walk if you want."

"OK, see you then."

Lillian went home, made herself some dinner, had a wash and then changed out of her uniform into civilian clothes. She wore a lightweight, cotton dress that buttoned down the front. The pale yellow colour contrasted with the brown of her jacket and hat. She wore her only pair of high-heeled platform shoes, her last pair of stockings and her best underwear – not that she had any intention of showing anybody else her underwear, she just felt better when she wore silk next to her skin.

Charlie was five minutes late, but when he got there he was dressed in a smart, dark blue suit with a subtle pinstripe. His hat was of the American Fedora style and he really looked very dapper. Other women turned their heads to look as he walked by. He offered Lillian his arm and she pushed hers through his and set off. She felt proud to have such a good looking man by her side.

The cinema was pretty crowded and they had to queue to get in beforehand, but once inside they found themselves to one side near the back of the theatre. They watched the adverts, then the supporting feature, more adverts and then the main feature. Up until then Charlie had behaved impeccably, but then Lillian took off her jacket and folded it into her lap because she was feeling warm. That was when he and put his arm around her and his hand lightly gripped her shoulder. There were many couples do the same (and a lot more – many were kissing openly in the dark), so Lil allowed him to do so. His hand slipped down onto the bare arm below her short sleeve and began stroking gently. It was kind of nice, so she let him continue.

Then Charlie leant in and kissed and nibbled her earlobe. She giggled quietly and turned her head to face him. It seemed the most natural thing in the world to kiss. Once again, her libido began firing on all cylinders as Charlie's left hand started stroking her other arm. After only a few short minutes the hand snuck from her arm onto her left breast. Lil fought to control a sharp intake of breath and looked about them to see if anyone had noticed. Other couples were too busy with each other or watching the film to observe them.

Lillian held her breath as Charlie's fingers found her highly sensitive nipple and began stroking and pinching. His lips left hers and whispered into her ear.

"Put your hand in my lap." Her arm slipped from the armrest, down on his legs. Underneath her wrist she could feel his erection.

"Take hold of it, Lil," he instructed. She didn't even consider refusing, but moved her hand back onto the solid lump. She could feel the heat emanating from it. She squeezed gently at first, then a little harder. She could hear his breathing becoming ragged. Her late husband had liked her to do this – but never in a public place! She started to stroke gently up and down. Just then they had to stop. An usherette was showing a couple to the empty seats just in front of them, using a torch to light the way. Once they were seated, Lil and Charlie resumed their kissing and fondling.

In the end, they didn't really see much of the film, but both of them were heady with arousal as they left the cinema. They walked back towards Victoria. It wasn't easy to see their way without street lighting and the moon was in its last quarter, but the sky as clear and the stars gave just enough to see by. Near to where Lillian lived, Charlie spotted a darkened alleyway and steered her into it. She giggled at his manoeuvre, but wanted to kiss him again, so went along.

Their clinch was far more passionate than in the stalls at the cinema; Charlie pressed Lillian against the wall and kissed her hard as his hands unbuttoned the front of her dress. He pushed the material aside, allowing him to slide both his hands inside her brassiere and lift her breasts out. Again, she looked around but there was no one to see, so she gave in to the pleasurable touch on her almost naked chest.

Lillian reached down and found the renewed erection. She took hold of it and began rubbing again – but more vigorously this time. She was finding it hard to concentrate, but when Charlie's hands froze in their movement, she guessed that he must be pretty close and re-doubled her efforts. He grunted and his knees bent a little, his right hand dropping down to cup her hand and keep the movement going until he had finished.

It took five minutes for him to recover his composure, by which time Lil had come to her senses and realised that they might be in danger of getting caught. She eased her breasts back into the bra and started to button up the dress. Charlie tried to stop her, clearly wanting to play on, but just then the sirens began. It was probably just a precaution, but it was better not to take chances. He watched Lil head into the entrance to her building before jogging off to the nearby Underground station.

*****

As it turned out, the Air Raid siren was a false alarm. However, Lillian didn't sleep well; the sexual arousal that she had experienced the evening before had not been released.

By the time they reached the lunch stop, Lil couldn't wait to be groped again – even though she knew that they could get in serious trouble if they were caught. Neither of them bothered to eat, they just went up to the top deck, threw off their uniform jackets and sat down beside each other. They started kissing, but pretty soon afterwards, Charlie's hand made its way onto her breast. The tingling of her nipple as he teased it through the blouse and bra cup brought back memories of the night before. Once again he started to unfasten the buttons of her blouse; she was now aching for the touch of flesh on flesh.