Clippy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhhhh!" was all that Lil could say as Charlie lifted the breast out of its (less than) protective cup. He moved his hand over and repeated the move with her right breast.

Charlie turned sideways in order to allow himself room to caress both breasts. Then he did something Lil wasn't expecting; his head dipped down and he took her left nipple into his mouth. Her late husband had never done that. The pleasure of the warm mouth and hot tongue rasping across the nerve endings was almost painful and she momentarily became lost in a mental haze.

By the time she recovered, Lil realised that Charlie was going much further than she had intended him to; his right hand had slid up under the heavy material of her uniform skirt, along the outside of her leg, past her stocking top and was now sweeping across the skin above. By the time she was able to react, the hand was already inside the leg of her knickers and starting to move inwards.

"Mmmmm..No!" Her hand dropped to her lap to stop Charlie's hand moving any further.

"No, Charlie! We can't... I mean you mustn't! Somebody will catch us."

He didn't seem to hear her so, in desperation; she decided that she needed to get away. She pushed him back and stood up. The space was confined and she only just maintained her balance. She had managed to push the hand in her panties back down to her thick stocking top and held it there as she rotated and lifted that left leg over Charlie's. The culottes design of the skirt allowed for this manoeuvre, but Charlie's hand did not. As she brought her leg down and stood astride him, her hand lost its grip.

Charlie's hand pushed back up her leg, inside her panties and buried itself in her thick pubic bush. His fingers immediately entered her and Lil found herself trapped both by her position astride him and the loss of balance engendered by the way his digits were probing and stroking. She lost her balance and had to hold onto his shoulders for support.

Lil had to give in to the frigging that he gave her. Her breasts hung down, swinging with the motion that her hips had started in resonance with Charlie's fingers. She knew it was going to happen; her orgasm built rapidly and strongly until it overwhelmed her and she collapsed down onto his lap, trapping his hand. He resumed sucking on her nipples, while attempting to unbutton his trouser fly with his left hand. He reached in and pulled out the head of his dick.

Looking down, Lillian could see Charlie's arm disappearing up the leg of her skirt, but she could now see the shiny head of his prick. The shock of seeing it so near to her pussy – even though it was unlikely that he could have done anything in this position – sobered her very quickly. She put her hand down to push his cock back into his trousers. She couldn't resist giving it a squeeze, but she knew that she had to end this now.

"Charlie, we're late. We need to get going!"

Reluctantly, Charlie let Lil get off of him. His hand came away soaking wet with her juices. She, meanwhile, could feel those same juices running down her legs.

They were ten minutes late in departing and the next bus had already parked behind them. Charlie spoke to the other driver as he got off the platform.

"My Clippy wasn't very well. She seems a bit better now, so we'll get going."

Whether or not the other driver suspected anything, he didn't show any signs.

*****

The next day, when they stopped for lunch, Charlie suggested that they had better not go upstairs again and told her that he agreed that they might get caught if they didn't stop. Bizarrely, Lillian felt somewhat affronted. Had he lost interest in her?

"Listen; if you're not doing anything this evening, why don't we go to the dance at Covent Garden?"

The Royal Opera House had been closed to its more usual entertainment, but for the duration of the war was being used as a dancehall.

Lillian dressed in her slightly aged, but best outfit and underwear for the evening. She really wasn't sure what to expect from Charlie and she still didn't know if she was prepared to let him go as far as he had already been. Her face flushed as she thought about it.

The dancehall was packed and they only just managed to get in before they closed the doors and barred any more entrants. In such an atmosphere, they soon found themselves pressed together on the dance floor. Lil could feel his erection as he ground it against her stomach. They, like everyone else around them were bathed in sweat. By the time the dance finished, they were glad to get out into the fresh air. They both carried their jackets, while linking their free arms together.

"I couldn't believe how hot it was in there! My dress is absolutely soaking! Actually, you shirt is sopping wet as well."

"Did you enjoy it?"

She lowered her voice conspiratorially, "What, having your thing pressing into me for the whole evening?"

He winked. They walked on, back towards Lil's flat. As they neared it she spoke, "I...can't invite you in. My landlord is a bit strict. Well, actually he's very strict – he's a Methodist and would kick me out if he thought I had a man in my room."

"That's OK." Charlie pulled her into the alleyway that they had been in a few nights before. He stood with his back to the wall. It was dark again and their kisses were just as passionate as before. She could feel his penis growing hard. He pulled away from her mouth.

"Get it out for me Lil."

She looked to make sure that nobody could see. Her common sense was telling her that she shouldn't be doing this, but her libido was in control and she reached down to unbutton him. The head was already poking out from within his underpants. It felt hot to her touch. Her mouth was already dry from the exertions of the evening, but she wouldn't have been able to talk now anyway. She slipped her hand around the hard pole of flesh and extracted it from his trousers. She couldn't see it, but her hand told her everything she needed to know; he was hard and horny. Charlie wrapped his hand around hers and began the stroking motion, before leaving her to continue unprompted.

They had both dropped their jackets on an empty dustbin in the alley, leaving their arms free. Charlie – as she expected – made straight for her breasts and rapidly undressed them. He squeezed and played with them for a while before dropping his hands to her waist. They then slid smoothly around onto her arse cheeks which he began caressing through her clothing. When she felt him pulling her skirt up, she quickly checked again that the coast was clear.

Charlie's fingers felt even better through the silk material of her French knickers, but when he made a sudden move first upwards and then downwards, his hands on her naked flesh brought her entire body to life. His thumbs had remained outside and the downward movement forced her knickers down to her hips, where they then fell to her ankles. She could feel the evening breeze on parts of her body that were never supposed to be exposed in a public place.

Charlie whispered into her ear, "I want you Lil. I want you so bad. I want you now."

"What, here?" she hoarsely croaked back.

Charlie turned them round so that Lil was now with her back to the wall. He reached down and put his hand under her left knee and then lifted her leg. Her knickers dropped off that leg and remained crumpled around her right ankle. He dipped his knees and then she felt the head of his cock nudging against her upper thigh. She reached down between them and guided him in. She wanted this more than she ever had in her life – even if it was standing against a wall in a darkened alleyway.

At first, Charlie pushed, but his penis just slipped past her entrance. Then he adjusted his position slightly and the head forced its way in. He made small movements gradually burying himself deeper with each one, until he was fully embedded. He paused a moment and then began long powerful thrusts. How his legs could stand up to the pressure after an evening of dancing, she didn't know, but she was more than happy that he was able to keep going.

Lil sensed the telltale signs that Charlie was getting close to the end. The thought of his semen gushing into her pussy brought her to anew height of arousal and she became aware that her own orgasm was approaching. As Charlie began to lose his rhythm she urged him on.

"Keep going Charlie. That's it; fuck me harder, I'm nearly there!"

The warmth began shooting deep inside and Charlie slowed his pace.

"Don't stop. Don't stop. I'm so close Charlie, please don't stop!" He renewed his thrusts and suddenly all she could hear was a roaring sound, her head began to whirl and her vision blurred. If Charlie didn't have her pinned against the wall, she would have collapsed to the floor.

Charlie had let go of Lillian's left leg, but he was still supporting her weight as she recovered. His dick was still fully buried, although it had lost much of its hardness.

When she could finally stand on her own - on highly wobbly knees – he bent down and removed her panties from the where they hung around her right ankle. He held them up to his face and breathed in.

"Can I keep these?" he asked.

"Are you kidding?" she said. "If I let you have them, I won't have enough for the week!"

"You'll just have to go without then."

"You'd like me to go without my panties, wouldn't you? Well, I need to have them back because they're my best silk ones – you just can't get them anymore."

"Well, alright, I'll let you have them back... but only if you promise not to wear any knickers tomorrow."

"Oh. Alright, go on then." He handed them over.

"So," she said mischievously. "What is there to make me obey you now that I've got them back?"

"Three things; first I'll give you a damned good spanking, then I'll strip you naked and then I'll give you a really good seeing to."

A thrill of sexual excitement coursed through her body and she felt her pussy leaking profusely. Her nipples ached and her mouth felt dry as she spoke in a low whisper.

"But if I do go without, then what will you do?"

"I'll give you a lashing of a different kind; one that you'll really enjoy."

*****

Lillian couldn't sleep that night. There was no air raid, but the events of the day and the things that Charlie had said kept replaying in her mind. Her pussy was wet – almost as wet as it had been earlier and she fingered herself furiously. But for some reason, relief and an orgasm wouldn't come. Each time, just as she thought she was nearly there, something inside froze the reaction and she had to stop. Erotic, dirty thoughts kept running through her mind. Somehow, in her fantasy, she was on the bus with Charlie, but her uniform had a skirt instead of culottes. One moment the dream would have her naked beneath the skirt, the next she was wearing knickers which he ripped off forcefully and then threw her over his knee. Somehow she didn't feel the stinging pain of the slaps, as she waited to be stripped naked afterwards.

When it was time to get up, she dragged herself out of bed and washed – twice, because she didn't feel clean after the first attempt. Still incredibly aroused, she dressed, but left both her bra and panties in the drawer. She thought that that the uniform culottes and heavy jacket would make her feel less conscious of the lack of underwear, but she was wrong. She could feel the air moving up her legs and wafting across her pussy and her hard nipples pushing out against the cotton material of her blouse, rubbed against the rougher lining material of her jacket.

When she arrived at the garage, Charlie was already there and as she walked past saying "Good morning", he raised an eyebrow in a question. She nodded briefly in answer. Then, just as she was going to obtain her float, Charlie was standing by the door and as she passed by he spoke.

"I want you to prove it before we leave the depot."

Lil looked at him and her mouth made a perfect 'O'.

"Mmmm, that's such a sexy look," he muttered.

Lillian clamped her mouth shut and went through the doorway. All the time she was collecting her float and other items she was trying to work out how she could do as instructed. It never occurred to her to disobey his instruction.

"Oh, by the way Charlie, I noticed that the handle on the rear window upstairs looks a bit loose. Perhaps you should check that it's OK," she said out loud, as they walked to the bus. It was the only place she could think of that was out of sight of other people.

As soon as they reached the top deck, Charlie said, "Well?

She hadn't thought that far ahead. She began to pull up one leg of her culottes, but then realised that he wouldn't be able to see properly to be able to confirm her lack of panties. Her highly aroused state made her do something she simply couldn't imagine doing at any other time; she unfastened the skirt and then lowered it far enough to reveal the pale flesh above her stockings, framing the dark brown bush of her pubic hair.

"Let go," he said simply. She responded by releasing her grip on the garment and allowing it to fall to the floor.

Charlie stepped forwards and slipped his hand between her legs. She gasped and her knees sagged as he touched her sensitive lips and clit.

"Good girl, nice and wet, just how I like it. Now get dressed again because we need to get going."

The first journey was uneventful; no real problems on the route and an average number of passengers. For once, instead of sitting on the lower deck for their brief rest, Charlie indicated that they should go upstairs. Once there, he took control.

"Take off your skirt and sit down there." He indicated the rear seat. "Now spread your legs."

Immediately that she had complied, he dropped to his knees between her legs. She watched, fascinated as his head lowered towards her crotch. The first thing she felt was his hot breath, then his tongue as it snaked out and lapped at her slippery lips. Then she felt his lips fix themselves around her clitoris. She felt a sucking sensation and then his tongue played with the current centre of her entire existence. She had no idea how long he worked on her, but after the first orgasm that took only about twenty seconds, there were at least two more. Finally, he released her from her exquisite torment.

"Come on, get dressed. We're late!"

Charlie ran downstairs and jogged round to the driver's cab. The bus began moving before Lillian had even had time to finished donning her clothes.

There must have been half a dozen passengers who never got to pay their fares on that return journey, because she was so preoccupied. The cup of tea back at the depot began to bring her back to her senses ahead of the next trip out. As the bus set off, a smile crept over her face.

The journey was slightly delayed, but by the time they arrived at the lunch stop, Lillian felt excited. She was wondering what would be in store for her.

She stood on the rear platform with the tape ready to be hooked, when Charlie came round. His manner had suddenly become commanding in the last few days and Lillian simply adored being told what to do by such a forceful personality.

"Go upstairs and take your clothes off. I'll be back in a minute. I need a leak."

Lil climbed up the steps and once on the top deck removed her money pouch and ticket holder. She took off her jacket and then began unfastening her blouse. She was just taking it off as Charlie arrived at the top of the stairs.

"I thought I told you to get undressed!"

"I am getting undressed," she whined.

Charlie glared at her and she quickly dropped the blouse and unfastened the skirt.

He sat down and told her, "Now bend across my knees."

She considered pleading, but realised that this might make things worse, so she meekly obeyed him and bent over as instructed. The first stinging slaps made her yelp, but as they continued the pain turned into a heat that she couldn't quite describe, but inexplicably her legs began to part. She could feel the juices running down through her pubic hair.

Charlie finally stopped the punishment and began to rub the reddened cheeks of her arse. Then, his hand slipped down the cleft of her buttocks, across the puckered star of her anus causing her to make a sharp intake of breath and then finally two fingers slipped easily into her swollen pussy. He rubbed them in and out quickly.

"Ohhhh! Charlie, I'm coming again!" she told him. The sensations took control of her body and she lost track of where or who she was.

As Lillian began to come down from her climax, Charlie pushed her off of his lap so that she was sitting, kneeling on the floor.

"Perfect," he said and then began to unbutton his trouser fly. Reaching in, he extracted his hard, shiny headed cock. He moved his legs so that they were either side of Lil. He then reached out and pulled her head forward.

"Now suck on me Lil. It's my turn to come."

Lillian had heard of such things, but had never actually tried it before. Her late husband had asked her once, but she told him no - and in no uncertain terms. But now, in this place, naked aboard the top deck of a bus, the idea excited her and she wanted to try to please Charlie. She wrapped her hand around the thick base and then tentatively licked the shiny head. It didn't seem so bad – in fact, it was quite a pleasant sensation on her tongue, so she swirled it around.

Charlie gave her head a nudge with his hands and her lips came into contact with his cock. She opened her mouth and found that she had to open even wider as she tried to the end in. She was surprised at how quickly it filled her mouth and yet how little she had managed to get in. She felt the hands on her hair urging her on, so she withdrew a little and then tried again. Each time she did so, she managed to take a little more. Eventually, she had almost half of his dick entombed. She began bobbing up and down, sucking as she went.

Charlie didn't last very long. Lil felt his flesh swell and heard him grunt. Then, he held her head tight as his cock erupted deep into the back of her throat. She choked as he gripped her tight and she had no choice but to swallow. When he let her go she burped.

*****

Charlie told Lillian to get dressed as he went downstairs. For a few seconds she remained kneeling, exhausted. What she wished for right now was to be somewhere else, in a bedroom, alone with Charlie. She needed feel his dick insider her pussy.

But time was running out and she could hear the next bus arriving, so she quickly pulled her clothes back on and then stumbled back down.

That night, Lil couldn't stop from touching herself; her breasts, nipples, vagina, clitoris. She had four long orgasms before she finally fell asleep exhausted.

*****

The next morning, Lillian had to drag herself out of bed. She felt sore from all of the rubbing, but surprisingly was still aroused.

"I'm going to fuck him at the turn around today," she said aloud, surprising herself. She washed and dressed quickly, deliberately leaving her knickers off. After a quick breakfast she headed off for work.

At the Depot she headed for the cafeteria looking for Charlie. Her heart was pounding and she had to resist the urge to clutch her breasts. But the room was almost deserted, with only one driver and his Clippy.

Back outside she walked around looking for any sign of her lover, but without success. Then, as she headed to the ladies toilet she bumped into Inspector Daily.

"Ah, there you are Lil. Charlie's been called back to his old Depot. They've got a serious manpower shortage apparently."

Lillian felt as though the ground had just opened up beneath her. Desperate for sex and assuming that she would get her satisfaction from Charlie a little later, she now felt like her mind was becoming unhinged.