All Comments on 'Cloned Ch. 05'

by InYourDreams

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
FerrumitzalFerrumitzalover 11 years ago

Hate to see it end. It was certainly an interesting ride and leaves a lot of adventures unreported!

graymangazergraymangazerabout 8 years ago
Confused?

I was a little confused regarding who was who at the beginning, and I confess it didn't become any clearer. I assume this was the authors intention, if so you did a great job. Regardless this was a very enjoyable story, very hot, quite cruel and well thought out.

The indoctrination was well done and (considering todays sci-fi offerings) quite believable. I didn't particularly like the sale of the wife/robot, any male worth his salt, or female for that matter could think of many more interesting experiences for her, though I have to say that forced to be a fetish whore is very sexy indeed.

As for being confused: it seemed clear that Ellie had won and reclaimed her life, but...to my mind, any artificial intelligence that could plan and hypnotize, convince a human into believing that she is a robot, could also rig a remote, or even two, to control whomever she wants. So...who is Ellie? And who is the robot? Either way it's very hot and sexy. And what's more it left me thinking., which is a good thing, but it also made me feel uncomfortable.

Anyway, thanks for a very good story, though I would love to hear about zak and Ellie maybe getting the robot/ wife back, and really discovering who is who.

Loveaffair40Loveaffair40over 5 years ago
Awful

I loved thus Story from the beginning but this ending is not acceptable. I have hoped for a good ending and that he gets his real wife back and can rescue her. No points!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous