All Comments on 'Close Encounters 08: of the 11th Kind'

by Cydia

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
janus48janus48over 1 year ago

Good story! Interesting writing style! All in all great reading thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is one of weirdest, messiest, craziest and hottest things i've ever read (the whole tale I mean, not just this chapter).

Well done

chucklesfeeneychucklesfeeneyover 1 year ago

Weird, but really good weird!

CydiaCydiaover 1 year agoAuthor

@chucklesfeeney Thanks, that's accurate. But enough about me, what did you think of the story? :D (Just kidding. Thank you for reading!)

CydiaCydiaover 1 year agoAuthor

@janus38 Thank you kindly!

CydiaCydiaover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous That is high praise indeed. (I shall accept "messy" as a positive attribute :P) Thank you very much for reading and commenting!

DistantConstellationDistantConstellationover 1 year ago

Amazing and unique and funny and delightful. I think it was very very kind of you to bring them to the Volvo Brothel at the end of the universe and to skip entirely the normal "Rune recovers his empire" thing. Because you have all the really important things already covered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bloody brilliant!

I guess you could now write a series of stand-alone shorter stories about interactions with weird clients at The Volvo and eventual creation of an interstellar empire. (After all you do have royalty on the team -might as well use the royal perogative).

This universe rocks.

CydiaCydiaover 1 year agoAuthor

@DistantConstellation: Y'Dryth honestly sounds like a garbage place, so I couldn't really envision any of the four being particularly interested in being there. And Rune is way too chill and playful at heart to be into bloodthirsty, ice-cold Y'Drythian politics. I figured he'd have been fine with just continuing the interstellar road trip indefinitely, except that his offspring needed a proper fortress to grow up in!

Thank you for reading :) I'm glad you liked it!

CydiaCydiaover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous I think Rune and Bane are both jolly well fed up with interstellar empires. Maybe Val can create a brothel chain or a galaxy-wide sex workers' union or something...

Thank you for reading ^-^

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well quite a hoot in a good way. Surprising and twisty all the way through. Thank you.

CydiaCydiaover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous: Thank you for reading! I'm glad you liked it.

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 1 year ago

I totally agree with Valerie, I don’t want this story to end anytime soon. Anonymous has a terrific idea, of stand-alone stories continuing the weird and wonderful way Valerie whips the galaxy into submission. Their offspring should make for more amusing antics, alongside increasingly bizarre clients. It’s just amazing how creative you have been in this series. Thank you for sharing your talents with us and returning to writing when you could. This tale was too good to go unfinished forever.

CydiaCydiaover 1 year agoAuthor

@nthusiastic Indeed it kinda kept burning under my fingernails the entire four years of my hiatus to gently remind me that there was a journey to finish. I'm glad I did eventually land this ship, and I'm stoked about how it turned out. I've never particularly enjoyed my own writing after it was written - until this one. It makes my heart happy. Which is also why I kinda don't want to touch it anymore. It's good where it lies. Don't mess with perfection (or as close as I can get anyway), right? Thank you very much for reading and for your comments!

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 1 year ago

I get what you’re saying, Cydia, and I wouldn’t suggest you do anything that would make your heart less happy, however you might ponder what family life might look like a few years down the road. The imaginative biology you created was wonderful and I’ll admit to rabid curiosity about how having a human in the family would shift the dynamics of child rearing. Also, what if human sperm was available by internet order, you know, Amazon of the Galaxy? Livestock semen is frequently shipped frozen world wide; it’s not out of the question. Milk filled breasts would probably be considered a tasty treat, hmmmm?

CydiaCydiaover 1 year agoAuthor

@nthusiastic The human in the "family" changes nothing, because there was nothing to change in the first place. Remember: "Dryth keep to themselves. Dratha keep to themselves." The furious foursome (or fabulous fivesome, then) will have to invent something entirely new and make it work. Luckily, everyone involved seems very determined to make it work :) Val will be the best aunt, but not a mom herself; after all, she has zero interest in human males, any of their effusions, or becoming pregnant in any way. (It's one of the perks of humanity!) ;P

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCydia@Cydia
Hello! My name is Cydia. I am publishing my short, (hopefully) sexy stories on literotica, noveltrove, and lushstories. If you want to be really nice to me, leave a comment on one of them. I'm sorry I don't volunteer more personal information on this profile, and don't answer...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES