Close Encounters (of a Sexual Kind) Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just what we needed," I thought.

We continued but the problem soon got worse and I had no option but to stop. The only problem was where to stop. We were in the middle of nowhere, not a building in sight. No wait, down in the next valley there was a large house by the look of it. Driving was getting harder and harder and we ended up freewheeling down the hill, rolling to a stop just outside of the house, much to the displeasure of all on board.

Suggesting to the others that they wait in the van, I jumped out to take a look around. The house was a little unusual, it was very old fashioned in design yet at the same time looked brand new. Must have been, as I had travelled these roads many times and didn't remember seeing such a large house before. I knocked on the door but there was no answer. A second time with the same result so I tried the handle. Surprisingly it opened and I called inside.

"Hello there, anyone at home?"

No reply, in fact no sound at all except for a low buzz coming from deep inside. Nervously I wandered inside, calling out as I went. Again the house struck me as a little strange. It was almost like a time warp, so old fashioned in decoration yet at the same time everything actually seemed new. Someone had obviously gone to a lot of trouble to blend in with the neighbourhood. Wait, what neighbourhood.

Suddenly I felt a little apprehensive, yet I was almost compelled to follow the low buzzing sound. Deeper into the house I went, the noise getting louder until I reached a final door ahead. It was a little ajar and blue light was visible through the edge of the door frame.

I was about to take a peek through the gap when a voice called out from behind. Spinning around I was confronted with a tall, well built gentleman. He asked what I was doing in his house so I explained the whole story and asked whether he had a telephone I could use. Of course, came the answer.

He suggested that I invited the others inside whilst I was phoning and I duly obliged, inviting them in from the van. With hindsight this was a big mistake. I had never mentioned the others, so how did he know there were five of us, but at the same time he seemed so genuine. What could go wrong?

The four girls sat down in the living room. Our host offered drinks and cookies which, being hungry by now, everyone accepted. They tucked in whilst I went to another room to make a call. Unfortunately though the phone wouldn't connect. He explained that it often happened but not to worry and try again in a few minutes. I agreed and returned to the living room only to find it empty.

Now I panicked and ran for the front door, but that was locked. I spun round to find him again standing just behind me, smiling.

"Something wrong miss?" he enquired.

"Where are they?" I stammered.

"Oh, your friends. They got a little sleepy and went to rest. You'll see them shortly, of that I am sure."

"You can't do this," I protested "let me leave."

"Oh but I can't do that. You've seen too much already and after all what about your friends? What would they think when they wake up and you're not there to see them?"

"This isn't right. What do you want from me. You're not normal, this whole place isn't normal"

He laughed, I can still hear the laugh.

"You are quick and, at the same time feisty, which is what I like about you. Don't worry I'm not going to hurt you. We don't get many visitors so we thought we'd entertain you and your friends. Actually that's not quite true, we thought you and your friends would entertain us. Looking like that (he pointed at the skimpy top and short skirt) you've come dressed the part."

"What, no, never!"

Suddenly the penny dropped . . . "what do you mean us?"

Too late, I felt something jab me in the shoulder and the room faded into darkness. How long it had been I have no idea but I woke up in the blue room. It was a large room, the floor, walls and ceiling covered in a blue shiny coating. The room was unlike the others. It was much more modern, but devoid of furnishings apart from the chair I was sitting on and four others in an arc facing me. I tried to move, to stand up, but couldn't. I was bound by hands and feet to the chair frame, the chair itself seemingly fixed to the floor. I was still clothed which was one thing, but now totally immobile.

"Let me go!" I shouted. There was no one there.

Again, "Let me go!"

He walked back in.

"You can shout all you want but it's not going to help. Who's going to hear you out here?"

He was right and I calmed down again.

"Who are you? What do you want with us?"

"Ah, now you are asking sensible questions. As you probably can tell we're not from around here. Not here, not this state, not this country, not even this world."

"What . . . you're aliens?"

"We prefer visitors, if you don't mind. We arrived here when our ship crashed and have been trying to blend in ever since. Originally we were going to stay until we could get the ship repaired, but that is taking longer than planned. That said, we are enjoying your little world, so maybe will stay longer. We've tried to blend in, hence the house and appearance. There is just one problem though. To keep up this appearance we need to be fed, and that is where you come in."

"You can't . . . that's cannibalism."

The laugh again.

"Oh my dear . . . actually what is your name?"

I paused, not wanting to give too much away.

"You might as well tell me as I'll find out sooner or later anyway."

"Kendra," I murmured.

"Well Kendra, that's a very nice name by the way, I'm not going to feed on you but rather on your emotions. Your emotions give off energy waves and we have learnt over time to absorb such energy and use it to feed our human appearance. We haven't had any company for a while so now is an ideal chance to stock up on our energy levels. All you have to do is put on a show, entertain us, teach us about human emotions and at the same time feed us with your emotions. Oh and one more thing, before you leave you'll teach us about this thing you call sex."

"I won't," and again I struggled at my bonds.

"Yes, of that I am sure, but your friends will convince you otherwise. Do you want to see them?"

He clicked his fingers and, from a side door, in walked a young woman, dressed in similar attire to the man. I guessed that must have been who jabbed me in the arm earlier. Then I gasped. Walking in behind her were Mei, Lauren, Sabi and finally Van. I called out but they ignored me, as if walking in a trance.

The biggest shock though was what they were wearing, or rather what they were not wearing. Each girl was totally nude, except for what looked like a virtual reality headset covering their eyes. From the headset came a series of wires, first what seemed to be a set of headphones, then a pair of wires leading down to the nipple on each breast where they attached with a little clip and finally a long wire leading down between the legs, terminating in what looked like a tiny dildo stuffed up each girl's pussy.

"Sit down my friends," the man said and each girl duly obeyed, sitting in one of the four chairs, staring straight back at me. They sat motionless, legs spread slightly apart, arms by their sides. They looked straight at me but at the same time seemed totally unaware of my existence.

"What have you done to them?" I asked, now nervous for their wellbeing and my own.

"Oh you'll see. They are each wearing a device which lets me see into their inner most secrets. Their desires, their fantasies. One by one you'll see what's inside the mind of each of your friends played out in front of you. And while for you it is only a movie, for them it will seem real, as the device will relay their emotions back through their body. Good or bad, their feelings will play out in front of them and only you can stop it."

"How?" I asked.

"That's simple," he replied. "You are the chosen one. Teach us all you know. Satisfy our desires and you and your friends can go free."

I was shocked. On the one hand I had to save my friends yet on the other I couldn't do this, I was a virgin and this wasn't the way I planned my first time.

"I can't," I whimpered, "there must be another way."

He turned and laughed again.

"Your choice. On with the show then," he smiled "and you get to pick who goes first. Just remember though, a simple decision from you and your friends can go free."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

At this point Mitch put the journal down. He'd read enough for one day but knew he would have to make plans to find this young woman. If the tales were true then this was the chance of a lifetime and he wasn't going to miss it. But that would be for another day.

To be continued...

12