All Comments on 'Close Quarters With Cousin Penny'

by anglerterrora

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
prop69prop69over 7 years ago
don't understand and don't care

weak..the boy needs a piece of ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
too much smoking not enough sex

As a story, it was not too bad. As a work of erotic art, it was boring. All that smoking, was totally gross, I wouldn't touch a woman who smoked even if she was the most beautiful woman in the world. I kept waiting for it to get interesting, but it never did. The sex, when it finally came, was too little too late, and was poorly fleshed out. It is a shame because i felt the characters themselves were interesting and I was interested in following the storyline.

anglerterroraanglerterroraover 7 years agoAuthor
Good Feedback

It's a pretty interesting observation about too much smoking by the characters. Quite often, inebriation and other forms of getting buzzed provide motivation for characters in stories like these to let their guard down and be more willing to intermingle with one another! I'll perhaps try to get the lovers in my stories to lead more healthier lifestyles! Thank you for reading and commenting.

Rapier875Rapier875over 4 years ago
Very nice.

For some reason I was convinced that there was a part 2 to this. Somewhat disappointing that there isn't.

It really did need a sequel.

But it was very enjoyable.

Rapier

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous