Close Quarters With Cousin Penny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed now about just before sunrise, my bare feet moist against the morning dew. Audrey was underneath the outdoor beach shower, wet and naked. Her thick thighs, nicely trimmed red bush and perky tits aroused me through the fog of my hangover. Linda walked toward her and Mom, who was also with her for some reason but didn't seem to notice me sitting on the camper step, as Penny smoothed out the massage table with blankets and towels. I saw Mom finish toweling off Audrey's wet back and voluptuous ginger-pale ass-cheeks while Linda offered her a powder puff blue bath robe.

"Were they goin'?" I asked.

"Down to the lake. Lie down here, honey," Penny answered politely but abruptly.

She motioned me toward the rail thin leather padded table onto my stomach. I lied comfortably with arms folded across a padded bar and my head atop a soft leather ring cushioning my face staring down at the ground next to the camper.

"What happened?" I heard Audrey ask coming up along side me.

"Hahaha, our naughty boy's wet dreams made him late for the fishing trip I guess!"

They both laughed out loud as I heard them crank a lever along the lower edge of the table. Comfortably positioned face down at nearly a forty-five degree angle, I now look up at Penny's lovely smiling face, admiring her dark brown bangs and perky flip curls and thickly applied tartish bright red lipstick. . She strokes my chin, and, pursing her lips together to make a teasing, kissing sound, nods back at Audrey, who goes to work pulling off my wet pants and positioning my bent bare knees onto the leg rests. Next, Audrey takes a folded thick towel from Penny and drapes it over my bare ass.

"Wonder if those two made it to the fishing pier yet?" Audrey asked Penny, as she drizzles oils and lotions and over my back and begins a vigorous massage.

"I think by now," Penny answers, stroking my hair, "If Aunt Edna catches him bedwetting she makes me spank him! Right, honey?"

"Uh, that only happened once, and it's been much better," I laughed nervously.

Penny lifts the towel and spanks me playfully but stiffly on both ass cheeks. Letting out a devious laugh, "Be right back, " she says and returns from the camper with a half eaten tub of some sort of frozen treat.

"Raspberry swirl frozen yogurt," she says, easing an upside down spoonful from her mouth, "Want some?"

By now Audrey is leaning up over and across the massage table, her robe gaping open, both hands working deftly and firmly from my shoulders on down to my lower extremities. "Scoop me out some, please, my hands are full right now", she says cheerfully.

Penny takes turns spooning gobs of the creamy treat in our mouths. I'm feeling a strange, dreamy, intoxicating mix of embarrassment and acute arousal as the two near naked lovelies feed, fondle and caress me. Penny works the spoon up and into my mouth, guiding my line of vision towards her firm delicious naked breasts. She smiles approvingly at her cousins hungry admiring glances.

As Penny works a heaping mouthful onto my eager lips and tongue, I feel my body grow a bit slack under Audrey's firm caress around my buttocks. The swift, strong but gentle, circular motion by an expert pair of womanly hands urges my scrotum area into further arousal. I eagerly swallow cousins treat offering as Audrey's thumbs work their way into butt crack.

Penny gently eases the dessert spoon from my mouth and nods with a slight naughty smile back at Audrey. As expected, I feel a middle finger ease deep up and into my anal cavity. Next, Penny stands to my left and places a pillow near my head.

"On his back," she orders Audrey, yanking the towel placed under my scrotum.

Audrey slips her hand away quickly, almost tauntingly as she helps Penny ease me onto my back. I try and reach down to alleviate the sweet ache of a fierce roaring hard-on just as Penny slaps my hand away.

"No spilling until we go skinnydipping," she admonishes, as Audrey giggles.

She strokes my cock and plants a few delicate kisses on the shaft and balls. Meanwhile, Audrey stands over top me, gently stroking my hair and finishing the massage with some pleasantly aromatic facial oils. Right now I'm wanting her to lean over closer so I can suck her tits. The anticipated thought of Penny finishing things off with a blow job at the opposite end feels so enticing.

But suddenly it subsides to just a mere tease on the part of my lovely ladies. Fixing the wide open long shirt about herself, Penny motions to Audrey to head near the outdoor beach shower area at the end of their house.

"Come here, Aud and undo my panties."

"Ok, hon," Audrey answers dutifully.

I turn onto my side to watch excitedly. Penny leans against the house while Audrey drops slowly to her knees. She allows her shirt to fall open allowing full view of her beautiful body, as Audrey grips the sides of the oh so skimpy thong panties. Working the stringy underwear out down past the black net stockings, she pulls them off first the right leg then the other. Penny twirls herself around as the panties snag onto one of the spiked heels and then kicks one shoe off, then the other.

Audrey leans into to dot Penny's gorgeous round white ass with affectionate kisses as I walk over to get a closer look. Audrey hands me one of the shoes and looks up at me smiling at my confused look. She then picks up the other shoe and giggles as she starts sucking seductively, slavishly at the shoe heel. They both nod to me to follow suit and I awkwardly obey. Next, Penny leans up stiffly against the wall and tosses her head back, smiling mischievously at me and then down at Audrey as she brushes her fingers through her hair. Audrey raises up on her knees a bit to remove her robe, folds it and then smiles as she hands it back to me. As I'm only wearing a towel, I let it drop to the grown and drape the robe over my shoulders, due to it feeling a bit breezy. It fits Ok but the ladies still giggle about it.

Penny's crotch is clean shaven and she starts vigorously massaging her delicious pinkish brown pussy lips in front of us, her tongue ecstatically lolling about in and around her half open mouth. I'm thinking both of us would just love to move in and eat her out. Now Audrey leans back on her hands, winking and smiling nervously up at me, standing just over her shoulder. She turns to gaze back up at Penny, who keeps massaging and tugging firmly at her crotch.

Penny gives out a low moaning, half cough, half grunt, and then suddenly lets fly an arching, glistening, steady stream of urine onto Audrey's breasts and stomach. For a little over half a minute or so, Audrey upright a bit more on bent knees, guides the golden salty stream down the front of her, even licking a bit of it from her finger tips a few times.

Penny turns sideways and smiles at me, then motions Audrey closer underneath the shower. Gently but firmly she grabs a handful of red hair and nudges Audrey toward her to lick her clean just as she pulls the chain to the shower head. After about a minute or so of the cleansing cold water, Penny turns off the shower and helps Audrey to her feet. They kiss and smile at each other and at me. I drape the robe over Audrey's cold wet shoulders and she says, "Thank you, hon," and then looking up out towards the lake says, "I think I hear them!"

"Oh shit," says Penny, "They back already?" She nudges me and says, "Hurry! Let's go!"

Audrey fishes some smoking accessories out her robe pocket, rolling papers, lighther, stash baggie, etc. and tucks them down under Penny's stocking garter. I quickly wrap around a towel and we scamper down to the water's edge as Audrey goes back into the house.

Down at the water Penny sits on a rock ledge and rolls a joint. "Undo my stockings, please" she says firmly with a grin. I obey, only too overjoyed to get another close look of her delicious pussy and hoping to eat her out after a few puffs before skinnydipping. We pass the joint and she says, "Thank you, hon" as I move to the other leg. She leans back revealing her lovely brownish pink nipples all firm with excitement. I try to lean forward a bit but she laughingly holds me off by brushing my lips with the red polished toes of her foot.

"Awww", she says as I lick and suck on her sweet, salty toes. "You're funny, Greg".

I start to stand up and approach her but suddenly she plants the sole of her foot squarely on my chest and kicks me falling backwards into the chilly water.

"Waaahhhh!!!" As I try to catch my breath and tread water, she throws off the baseball shirt and jumps in next to me, completely naked.

"Waaaahhh... Uh...

"Greg, honey," wake up.

"Uh... what... what? Yuck man my head is killing me".

"I'll get you something. Man, that must've been some nightmare. Maybe we hit it a bit too hard last night," Penny chuckled as she shut the door to the camper fridge.

She stands over me bringing a tall glass of water and a couple tablets. Groggy as can be, I nevertheless look up at her looking almost like a dream come true, that shirt half open revealing her beautiful tits. I take my medicine and try to get a good look up into that string bikini thong to determine for sure if she shaves her pussy.

I roll down the covers, tugging at myself down there to try and pull myself together a bit. She laughs and tries to comfort me by brushing her hand up and in against my inner thigh, almost too close for comfort to my surprise and secret delight.

"Hehehe. Everything Ok down there," she prodded jokingly, "At least you didn't wet the bed this time."

"Oh stop with that! Just spank me," I grumble half sarcastically.

"Let's go to the house and get dressed . Your Mom and Aud are making breakfast, eggs and bacon, the works."

"Uggh, coffee and juice first, hoping my appetite comes back".

"Here, this might help clear your head. Finish this," handing me the last tiny roach remains of a joint from last night's debauchery.

I stopped by the car on the way indoors to quickly change to regular clothes. Out the corner of my eye I noticed Penny standing for a quick rinsing under the outdoor shower. So daring to be nude in public like that with Mother roaming about. I sat at the kitchen table just as Penny finished dressing for breakfast.

"How'd you sleep out there?" Audrey asked, looking like a trim fit rather muscular ginger redheaded in a slick black track suit.

"Good, thank you!" My appetite, spurned by the sight of my cousin's lovely body was on the rebound. As they finished setting the table I noticed Mom was already dressed like she was ready to go out.

"Morning, Mom".

"You look tired, Greg. Listen, Audrey and I were discussing how we no longer need that hot tub equipment sitting idle in the nursery storage shed. Linda called and said her and Brad can bring it over and drive me back home."

"Yes," continued Audrey cheerfully, "If you could stay over a few days longer, Greg, the three of us could install it. Hot tub party tonight?"

Penny scooped up some breakfast and sipped her coffee. "That'd be awesome. Thank you Aunt Edna. Plus we still have that old-fashioned antique hand crank ice cream maker Aud and I been wanting to try. We up for a hot tub ice cream social tonight gang?" she says with a wink and a smile.

"Thanks but you two gals and Greg have at it. I need to get back with Linda. The nursery gets busy this time of year. The produce stand gets pretty popular before the first frost in a few weeks."

"Uh, Linda get with Brad again? Is this thing hard for us to hook up."

"Linda said all the instructions and stuff, everything you need is there. I don't think her and Brad want to stick around."

"Yeah. Won't be a problem, Aunt Edna. it''ll be a fun way for the three of us to bond so more!" Audrey replied confidently.

"Wonderful. It's been nice for us to see you girls again." She tapped me on the arm, "And I told your sister to bring along some extra clothes since you'll be staying over here a bit longer. You should take a nap before working with the girls on that hot tub. You look shot in the ass."

They all giggle.

"I'm fine Mom," I protest tiredly, irritated, "They on their way, I guess?"

"Yep," Mom says.

Fortunately, after cleaning up we didn't have to wait all that long for them to bring the equipment. Linda's on and off again beau, slacker Brad, was of little help. They dumped the tub off and good thing it was light enough for me and Audrey to roll on it's side and hook it up using fixtures attached to the beach shower area. Audrey might not be as magazine-fashion-shoot pretty as Penny but her very fit athletic ginger complected redheaded aura is sexy in it's own unique special way.

We all chit chatted our good byes and then Linda handed Penny a travel bag before getting into the running SUV. Linda said something that made Penny laugh as they glanced over at me before heading out.

"Here's some extra clothes for you," Penny said. Linda had packed some additional clothing and toiletries for me and, being the smartass little brat she is, a bit something extra with a note. A plastic bag with a cheapo kitchen timer, a wooden spoon and a pair of thick muticolored viny coated side snap swim panties from some sort of adult novelty store. Penny rudely snatched the bag from me with a big grin on her face, saying, "Are these for me or you?".

The snarky note read: "Dear Nurse Penny... Set the timer to help Greggie keep his bed and panties dry. If he misbehaves, give him a wack on the bum with the wooden spoon. Hahaha."

"Oh these are cute," Penny says to Audrey. They laugh at the goofy design of heavy off-white quilted material with all over print of little clown cars driven by leering clowns and big-breasted pussy cat faced chicks in bikini tops!

After the big laugh at my expense we utilized Audrey's "handyman" expertise to hook up the tub with very little trouble and then took a break to have pizza delivered. The set up was nothing fancy as the tub was a smallish lightweight base model. We set up a couple picnic tables on blocks arranged around the tub to form an impromptu deck area.

We drank a couple beers and passed around some more weed, listening to techno-dance pop on the boombox as twilight descended. I asked Penny, "As a nurse, don't you get drug tested for this?"

"Mmm, well..." she answered pursing her lips.

Audrey smiles and says, "Nurse Penny works for some very wealthy private clients. She travels quite a bit among the old money well-to-do."

"Something like that," Penny tells me with a wink.

"Sooo, who's screams for ice cream" blurts out Audrey, ever the mistress of ceremonies.

I started up the tub while the gals headed into the kitchen for our treats for the evening. They emerged with Audrey bringing out the ice cream maker, some fruit bowls and juices, and Penny the bar materials, consisting of peach nectar and sparkling wine. I assumed Prosecco as she shouted out "Bellinis" proudly holding up the bottles. They had both changed into, or out of, I should say beach clothes, clad in just skimpy thong bikini bottoms.

Audrey set up the utensils on the makeshift L-shaped wooden deck while Penny made sure I got into "proper hot tub attire". She kissed me on the mouth while grabbing my ass cheeks hard as she teasingly unzipped my fly. She knelt down to help me step out of my shorts then naughtily stroked my cock a few times, smiling over at Audrey, "Ooooh someone's excited for our little ice cream social. Jump in," she ordered, smacking me on the ass as I slid over the edge of the hot tub.

Audrey laughed, tossing the backpack of change clothes to the ground, "He'll need these later!"

Penny winked at me as she walked over to help Audrey prepare the refreshments.

They expertly filled the ice cream maker with the proper amounts of ice, rock salt, milk, peach fruit and generous helpings of a few different peach liquor and liqueurs. They started switching turns cranking the handle and laughing as they noticed my enjoyment of their lovely bare breasts shaking to and fro as they did so. Penny took a break to walk over and fill my glass, saying, "You wanna take a turn, honey?"

"Oh, now," blurted out Audrey, "We're gonna take turns with him, make him our own special treat, right?". She winks at Penny and smiles over at me with a devilish twinkle in her eye.

The sparkling peach nectar drinks kept flowing, as I expected, and now a fresh batch of homemade ice cream, spiked with more liquor was ready. At first the two gals giggled as they scooped mounds of sweet cream dessert onto each others nipples. Then they would lean over the tub for me to try some.

"Lick it all off before it melts," laughed Penny as she pressed my face against her bosom all sticky with ice cream.

"Want some more?," teased Audrey as she twisted my head towards her.

Just then, as i finished licking my lips, someone's cell phone buzzed. "Hello? Yes he's right here in the hot tub", Audrey answered. "Greg, it's your sister."

I jumped from the tub to take the call, the girls giggling as I futilely searched for a towel to wrap around my bare ass.

"Hello, what's up?"

"Hey, Greg, Mom and I can't get on the wi fi. Do you know the password?"

"It's the one we always use. The name of Mom's favorite soap opera?"

"Uh, no it was changed a while ago and I forget what it is."

"Damn. Stick a paper clip into the red dotted hole on the back to reset and then enter the login/password written on the bottom and then change it on the home page".

Linda fumbled around trying to fix things with Mom murmuring in the background while Audrey and Cousin Penny half-heartedly listened in, eventually getting a lot more intoxicated, giggly and rambunctious. They swirled ice cream into each others' mouths and onto each other, eventually slipping off what little remaining bikini bottom clothing they had been wearing.

As I'm trying to resolve sis's tech problem at hand, both women sandwich me between them, with Penny scooping the last of the peach ice cream onto her tits for me to lick off. Meanwhile, Audrey naughtily reaches up from behind and fondles my sack, and geez, wraps my ass up into those goofy clown underpants.

"What's going on there? You three sound like your havin' a wild party over there!" Linda prodded.

"Just hanging out in the hot tub for a while".

"Ooooh, Ok, I think Mom and I got it figured it out. Thanks. You better behave for Penny and Audrey tonight!"

"Oh, shut up! Is it working now?"

"Yeah, thanks Greg. Bye"

"Bye".

Audrey tucks the cellphone back into a tote bag and squeezes my cheeks and tongue kisses me hard, "Ooooh, Penny your cousin is so cute!".

"I look ridiculous in these undies".

Penny massages my crotch and coos at me, "From looks of that hard-on I think you like us babysitting you!".

"It's getting kinda chilly ladies. Shouldn't we get back to the hot tub?"

"I got a better idea," says Audrey, "Penny, help me grab that pool lounger and put it under the shower head."

As I moved over to help I became more and more excited about Audrey and Penny roping me in for something getting hotter and hotter and looked forward to them having their way with me.

"So Penny actually used to spank your cute little ass when you were a youngin'?"

"Nah, Mom lost her temper over one of my er, bedwetting incidents. Penny and family were over and I was given the guest pull out bed... and..."

"Yeah, she yelled to take him to his room a smack his ass and stuff", Penny interjected, "He was kind of a big teenager then and so we just took off to his room and played games and I even snuck us a couple beers and stuff".

Penny winked and smiled naughtily at me as she pointed down to the lounger, "Get down there, honey."

"Yes dear," I dutifully replied.

Penny knelt down by my ankles as Audrey took her place standing over my head, smiling as I looked first up at her nicely manicured ginger colored bush, and then over at Penny whose lovely pink cooz was clean shaven. They were both equally lovely and I found myself surprisingly, especially fascinated by Audrey's muscular yet dynamically sexy ginger freckled physique. Penny unfastened my underpants and smiled at me wide-eyed as my cock gradually sprung to attention. Then Audrey swung a leg over my head to grab one of the tote bags. "Here ya go," she said, handing it to Penny, "Your toolbox, hehe".