Close Quarters With Cousin Penny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny leaned back against the wall cross-legged and pulled out some sort of fake wood looking sex toy. But then she pulled a little bag and filled a bowl at the end of it with pot. And then they took turns working it inside themselves like a dildo for before lighting it! Audrey knelt down to straddle my head before lighting the bowl and offering me first puff: "A little appetizer for you to munch on first!".

They passed around the pipe as Audrey steadied my head onto the pool lounger cushion before squatting her firm freckled butt cheeks over my face and deliriously pussy hungry mouth. Trying sixty-nine a couple times with my old girlfriend had been fun but awkward, but here with the three of us, it turned out very different. Audrey and my cousin seemed like experts! Audrey would lean forward toward my lower extremities to kiss Penny who simultaneously worked my cock with vigorous strokes, licks and kisses. The mixture of peach drink, smoke, and Audrey's wet womanly scent welled up into my mouth and nostrils as I worked my tongue up and into her pussy, around her swollen vulvial lips and butthole.

She giggled as she lifted slightly to allow me to catch a breath and plant loving kisses on her firm butt cheeks. "Ahhhh!", we both let out a sigh as she plants herself firmly against my face all wet with her love juices.

Steadying her hands against my hips, she leans forward and says to Penny, "Ready?"

"Yep," she answers leaning back to fish something out of the tote bag.

Audrey turns to stand facing over top of me and says with a naughty wink, "Time to brand this young buck!"

"Hahaha," giggles Penny.

I look up at her with an oddly ecstatic mixture of trepidation and exhilaration over what its about to happen next. Audrey teases at me by wiggling her toes across my heaving chest as she fondles her pussy lips above me. Seconds later, similar to that crazy, strange dream the night before, she licks her top lip sassily and lets loose a stream of urine onto my chest neck and chin. They both giggle as I lick a bit of her golden fountain from the side of my bottom lip.

"This is how you mark your territory?" I joke nervously.

At that, Penny turns on the shower head and the hot water remaining at the top of the faucet piping cleanses both me and Audrey as I lick obediently at her toes.

"Aaaaahhhh", I let out a tired yet ecstatic sigh of relief.

Audrey squats down again to grab me by the sides and massages her wet womanliness onto my face and mouth. "Go ahead," I hear her say to Penny.

"Hold still", they both say.

A mixture of shower water and red-haired love juices dripping all down my face, I become a bit queasy about Penny's handiwork at my cock amid a metallic snip, snip sound after she smooths on some lotion onto my cock and fingers up into my ass. Audrey firms her grip around and over top of my head and chest as I hear a buzzing noise from what sounds like another one of their sex toys. But no, Penny is shaving my crotch. Oh gosh!

Audrey stood up leaning against the wall smiling. "Now you two both look like porn stars!". Penny finishes up her kinky barbershop work with soothing powder and lotions. I look down toward my feet, feeling a bit groggy but perking anew to arousal again as Penny continues stroking and fingering me underneath. She licks at my cock as if it were a lollipop and smiles, "I love how your balls and cock look so much fuller clean shaven! Hahaha".

Audrey kneels behind me above my head and gives me an upside down tongue kiss, then motions for Penny to come closer. Penny begins to straddle my face and pulls my slightly bent knees toward her. Audrey leans over to kiss Penny's ass and spreads the butt cheeks before me, saying, "You gotta lick it before you stick it, honey!".

"We're not done yet, baby! I need a good fuck before turning in for the night!", Penny demands laughingly. She grinds her ass and sweet clean shaven pussy into my face. Audrey spanks her on the butt and then moves off to grab her bathrobe and prepare another smoke.

"You ready honey," Penny says as she moves forward to mount me doggystyle. Grinding into each other with our knees bent and quivering against one another I grab her pert breasts to pull myself up and inside her deeper and deeper. Her supple nipples feel oh so pert and almost sandpapery to the touch. She suddenly lurches forward with a deep moan, flopping her face down onto her folded hands as I left her backside upwards to take the final flow of my hot jism into her swollen hungry pink brown love pit.

She rolls back over toward me and we kiss tenderly. "That was fun!," she purred as Audrey returned in her robe to pass around some weed a final time for the evening. Audrey helped wrap us in towels and ushered us inside to the master bedroom, featuring a bed fortunately large and comfortable enough for the three of us.

Early next morning, the alarm clock startled me and I momentarily though last night was another crazy dream. But it was just Penny getting up to dress for work. She kissed us both and said, "Be back late tomorrow."

"One of your favorite clients, I presume?" inquired Audrey.

"Yes," Penny answered with a wink and a laugh. "Bye, bye."

Shortly after Penny left, Audrey kissed me deeply and said, "You can go back to sleep now honey. I'll fix us breakfast in a little bit. Can't send you back home to Mom and Sis hungry, huh? Welcome to the family," she added with a chuckle.

"Same to you, Audrey", I answered smiling sleepily before drifting off again to the naughtiness of dreamland.