All Comments on 'Close to Home Ch. 08-13'

by Pearson21

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loved it!

A well written and wonderful love story. Thank you! Please may I have some more?!!!

4nicolas4nicolasabout 11 years ago
Loved it

Stories like this one, is the reason incest taboo is my favorite category. There is more love here then anywhere else. You have just got to love the irony.

Thanks for writing and sharing.

zarroc789zarroc789about 11 years ago
Thank You

I just want to say you are an amazing writer, and that this story was great and full of so much love. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome

Just a fantastic story thank you for writing it. Really not what I was looking for when I searched here but I could not stop reading. Keep writing I think you really have a talent

searchingforperfectionsearchingforperfectionabout 11 years ago
Thank you for the love story

The title of my comment says how I feel about your story, but I do have one minor peeve. I usually shy away from stories with 10+ parts. I couldn't really tell you why. I guess I assume (wrongly, I'm sure) that the plot line will either meander or become more and more ridiculous. I know that the stories here are titillating fiction, not the daily news, but some of them cram in more stuff than would fit in a year of wet dreams.

This one wouldn't have lost anything by being described as a two-part story. I think I understand why you did it this way, since the story has an episodic structure, but I'm not sure the title really added much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very Good Story

I read both 1-7 and 8-13, was surprised at the writing. So many stories in this section is just about the sex, this had an actual story in it. Keep writing you can go far.

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 10 years ago
Very good

It would be nice to hear a chapter from her point of view. Well written. Leaves us waiting for the next chapter in this series. I like the way it's not all about the sex.

arrowglassarrowglassover 10 years ago
Another one for a good love story!

I want to ditto an earlier comment about what a great love story. Give us more!!!

joep01joep01about 10 years ago
Loved it...

Great story and it ended just like you wanted it to. You created a story about a love between Reese and Drew that everyone hopes they can obtain.

Thank you.

hardheadd1hardheadd1over 8 years ago
Wow

You are a really grear writer and I would have loved to read more of your stories. Especially this one.

OlebillOlebillover 7 years ago
Fantastic

Loved this. Would like to read more of how this relationship goes as life goes on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
loved it

keep up this sweet story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Beautiful

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous