All Comments on 'Close-Up'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AllenJamesAllenJamesalmost 6 years ago
Blown away (and I wish it was literally true)

Freely admit to not having focused on the genre here, distracted by other things, but I love how well this story is written, and how hot a story it is. Makes me regret even more my 'misspent youth'. Definitely plan on exploring more of your stories here!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A really fine piece.

The author obviously shares the work ethic of his novelist protagonist. You don't right this well without writing often, and a lot (though I'm guessing the words per day of the story is aspirational rather than real). Really nice story telling. Lots of craft on display. And a damned good erotic read. Thanks!

catamitecatamitealmost 6 years ago
I couldn't find Seven and a half Stars

WOW, one of the finest stories on this site. Very well done, I feel, exhausted well fucked and dragging knuckles just reading this. Thanks for a great read. I feel like I owe you a steak, a couple of fifties, and a ride home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
wow !

Another amazing hot story from you - your guys sure can take a lot of hot fucking, over and over.......in every position ! SO lucky ! Finally you take a big cock in your man pussy !!!!!!!

Auspat2121Auspat2121almost 3 years ago

Great story well written, did not get the family connection until it happened then to be involved with both was the icing on the cake.

SugarShark13SugarShark13over 2 years ago

HOT HOT HOT 🔥

This was a great story, as soon as you said look-a-like younger version, I knew they were father and son. And it made total sense that Mr. Wonderful was a dominator as he was a headmaster. Excellent work as always Kevin

dickandy50dickandy509 months ago

A really enjoyable story line. Wrapping together a speedo wanabe journey, naked showers, education, naked cavorting, maximum sexual fulfillment, and finally a bit of incest. Good grief, where can this go from here. Sounds as if their might be a sequel. I really did enjoy reading it.

islandchicaislandchica7 months ago

No words… just… 🤷🏾‍♀️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ #speechless

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

An amazing story. Love the father/son connection. So well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...