All Comments on 'Closed Down Ch. 03'

by LynneLynne23

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great series

looking forward to the next installment

JezzahbehlJezzahbehlover 12 years ago
Loving it

I am loving both of your series. I am just wishing that they were a bit longer. I am writing my own things and people have been asking fro lonnger and I now know how they feel. Love how there is not long between the stories. Looking forward to more:)

Jezz

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I really like this story but

the short chapters are killing me. (also with your other story in here too)I think I might wait a while and check back when you have a least 2 or 3 more up that I can read in one shot. I know its hard to write a lot in these chapters but from a readers view...I hate reading a story that I like and have the chapter end just as I'm getting into it. Its start to get get very frustrating and I'd rather wait till you have more up rather than getting to the point of giving up on it completely. You're very talented, please take your readers views into consideration.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good story,i like it

v3v3

buttercup79buttercup79over 12 years ago
Great story

Loving the story just wish the chapters were a bit longer! Looking forward to reading more in the (hopefully near) future!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
thanks.

hey, love the way this is building up. am looking forward to the final scenes. i don't think you should rush it though - leaves more to the imagination. another 3 or 4 chapters, i should think, until they finally get it on would make the perfect story. can't wait!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous