Closer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justin groaned against her skin before licking and sucking at the flesh again. He moved his mouth lower until he landed on her bra. He could feel her hard nipples through the thin white material. They were just begging to be sucked. He undid the front clip and removed the bra completely. He brought his mouth down to her right breast and flicked her nipple with his tongue. When this action didn't satisfy him anymore he sucked on the sensitive bud. He listened as Kim gasped loudly and arched her back, offering more of her delicious nipple to his mouth. He was more than happy to accept the invitation. Justin brought his hands down and undid the buttons on her jeans. He unzipped them before she lightly pushed his hand away.

"Wait a second." She said quietly. She got off of him and hooked her fingers into the sides of her jeans. She pulled them down and was about to pull down her blue cotton panties, when he stopped her.

"Let me," he said. He brought her closer to him and kissed each nipple before moving on. He kissed her stomach lower and lower. He stopped to playfully nip her bellybutton before moving on. When he reached her panties he looked up at her face and smiled devilishly before hooking his teeth onto one side of the material and pulling them down. He pulled them down some more with his teeth until he finally decided to let his hands take over.

"You're so amazing," he said softly before placing a small kiss on her pussy. He felt her shiver under his touch and it brought a confident smile to his face. He pulled her into his lap again and her body hovered over his dick. She was about to lower herself down when she realized that they were neglecting a very important variable in this equation: the condom!

"Wait, Justin do you have a rubber?" she asked while biting her lip nervously. Justin could've smacked his forehead right at that moment. How could he forget something like that? He never did before. It was a good thing that one of them was actually thinking or it could've meant big trouble. He reached into the front pocket of his jeans and pulled out the magnum condom.

"Never leave home without one," he joked.

"Gee, I wonder why!" Kim replied. She watched as Justin opened the condom wrapper with one of his hands and his mouth like he'd done it a gazillion times before. He reached in between them and rolled the condom on letting the latex sheath his manhood. When he was finished he threw the wrapper on the ground and grabbed her hips.

"Are you ready? We don't have to - -" he started before she covered his mouth with hers.

"I'm ready," she whispered against his soft lips. She could die kissing those lips. They were perfect, not to plump and not to thin. They were just right.

He nodded his head before gently guiding her body over his rock hard dick. At first she tensed up a little, but quickly relaxed and let him continue. She was so fucking tight that he could barely think. He had to breathe in deeply through his nostrils so he wouldn't rush through the moment. He continued slowly easing her down on his cock until he felt the unmistakable feeling of her hymen. She tensed again and looked into his eyes nervously.

"Put your hands on my shoulders," he instructed. She removed her arms from his chest and did as she was told. "If it hurts just feel free to scratch the shit out of me," he continued. Kim laughed lightly and nodded.

"I'll keep that in mind," she said. He kissed her one more time savoring the sweet taste of her lips.

"Fast or slow?" he asked softly.

"Fast," she answered quickly. Justin complied when he brought her down hard on his cock. Kim cried out from the foreign object that invaded her body and her fingernails dug deeply into his skin. She scratched so hard that he was sure she drew blood. She bit her lip and inhaled deeply. Justin brought his lips back down to her neck.

She waited a moment and let her body adjust to his size. When she finally relaxed she began to slowly rotate her hips. Justin growled out against her skin. She was so tight. It was unbelievable. It was like her body was made just for him.

Kim moaned over and over as she rode him slowly. What had started out as pain had quickly dissipated into pleasure. She rubbed Justin's shoulders trying to massage away the pain she'd cause by scratching him while he focused on sucking and kissing her neck.

"Oh, Justin….oh ooh." She cried out as she began to quicken her pace. She rotated her hips quicker and tilted her head back as a building pressure threatened to throw her over the edge. She looked at the beautiful sky and she could've sworn she was seeing God. He felt sooooo good in her body that she felt dizzy.

"God, you're so fucking tight Kim," he said. He groaned out and Kim thought it was the sexiest thing ever. It was almost…animalistic. By now they were covered in sweat, panting and Kim had to bite her lip to keep from screaming out. She didn't want to give his nosey ass neighbors something to talk about. She clung to his shoulders tightly and increased her pace as she felt her orgasm building. She was so close to the promise land that she could practically taste it. She was so close to that much needed release.

" Ooooh oh, God, yes, ungh." She cried out in pleasure.

"That's it, Kimmy. Cum for me," he whispered in a strained voice. He was barely hanging on himself, but he wanted her to cum first. She pumped away furiously for a few more seconds before finally the first of many spasms racked through her body. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she felt her toes curl.

"Ooooh, baby, oh," she cried out as spasm after glorious spasm ripped through her. Justin gripped her hips tightly as he felt his own release. He groaned out as he came inside the condom and felt the walls of her pussy milking his cock.

"Fuck, Kimmy." He whispered when his breathing returned to its regular pattern. He let his arms wrap around her waist. Kim breathed out harshly before resting her head on his shoulder and placing chaste kisses on them.

"You're amazing. This was amazing. I'm glad you were my first," she said softly in between the small kisses she sprinkled on his shoulders.

"And hopefully your last," he said jokingly. Although part of him was serious about that statement. He really didn't want to think about Kim with another guy. EVER. With that thought his arms wrapped tighter around her waist.

"We should get up before one of your neighbors decide to become a peeping Tom," she said against his shoulder.

"Let them watch."

Kim lifted her head and looked deeply into his light blue eyes. "I'm not into that freaky shit, unlike you," she said as she pushed away from his body and hopped off of his lap.

"Says the girl who just had sex with me on a swing," he retorted jokingly.

"That's because you sir seduced me," she replied. She put her clothes back on and smiled at him. He stuffed his penis back into his jeans and grabbed his shirt off the ground.

"Well madam, you definitely weren't complaining," he replied with a wink. "You know what I was just thinking right now?" he asked.

"What?" she asked, zipping up her pants.

"We should go to prom together," he exclaimed. Kim looked at him and bit her lower lip.

"I already told you that I'm going with John," she replied.

"I know, but you should just go with me," he said with a shrug of his shoulders.

"That wouldn't be fair to our dates. I promised John that I'd go with him," she said quietly.

"So you sleep with me and then go to the prom with another guy?" he asked, slightly raising his voice.

"Excuse you? I made a promise to someone and I'm not gonna go back on it. Besides from what I hear you're supposed to be going with Susan DeMarco," she retorted angrily. Who the hell was he to catch an attitude with her?

"Why the hell would I go to prom with her? All I'm saying is we should go together. I mean we just slept together," he yelled.

"Which you are starting to make me regret," she yelled back. She had a tendency to say really mean things when she felt people were catching attitudes with her. It was one of her negative qualities that she acquired from her mother. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean that," she said afterwards but it was too late. That little outburst pissed him the fuck off.

"So then get your shit and get the fuck out of my house!" He yelled out harshly. Kim looked at him like he had grown another head.

"Are you crazy? Do you know how long it would take me to get to my house from here?" she asked incredulously.

"Yeah. I know. Now have fun walking," he said before opening a wooden fence that led to the front yard.

"This is crazy. You're being such a dick," she stated before walking out of the gate.

"Yeah and a few minutes ago you were all over mine. Now get out!" He shouted before slamming the gate. She kicked it furiously and banged her fist against it like a mad woman.

"This is bullshit. Why are you acting like this, Justin?" she yelled out. When he didn't respond she decided to give up and just walk home. 'Asshole,' she thought, rolling her eyes. She began her long walk back home.