All Comments on 'Closer Ch. 04'

by FatalCharm

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Born2ReignBorn2Reignabout 15 years ago
Love it, Love it, Love it!

Absolutely Wonderful!!! I loved it! Please keep up the good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
WOW

Its been a bit since the last chapter but this one was worth the wait!Keep it up! I really can't wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good story

Loving the story though the whole risk of pregnancy is kinda moot considering the are options other than abortion like the morning after pill. Other than that story was great and can't wait for the next chapter

fluerfluerabout 15 years ago
DOWNER

As far as I'm concern, Mackenzie got off too easy. The little skank deserve some time behind bars. She is so envious of what Kim and Justin have, I still dont trust the b***h.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
wow

That was alot going on in this chpt I don't know where to start. But i do know one thing, girlfriend better invest in the morning after pill bc Justin is not going to not go to college if she's pregnant.

WhiteLotus23WhiteLotus23about 15 years ago
WOW Factor!

I've been following this story since Ch. 1 and I love it! Everything is so surreal and realistic, that I get caught up in the drama as if I'm in the story too!!! Mackenzie is the bitch you hate to love cause she's so delusional, its awesome...BUT! I do agree with the other reader's comment about Mackenzie getting off too easy. I think that you should provide another twist to your story. But other than that, wonderful job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
please use the morning after pill...

..and then make sure they are using protection in the following chaptes. adding a pegnancy to the stoy won't make it omantic, it will just add one moe depessing point to Kim's life - 18 yo teen pegnancy, no college, no eal job and a boyfriend who either has to quit college to take other drastic measures. Not cool. Hopefully this story will work itself out without Kim getting pregnant. also, agree with the other comments on a lot going on on this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
agreed morning after pill

THANK YOU to the person who left the advice about the morning after pill. i thought the same thing. why didn't she just go get the morning after pill? it would be way TOO typical for her to end up pregnant. after all the current references to pop culture in this story, the morning after pill should be one of them too! besides that i will love this series and this couple! keep up the great work :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
You are writing the hell out of this story!!

Great job!! Glad to see that you updated. Mackenzie needs to be beat down for all that she did. That heifer was crazy. I hope that Anita is okay!! Thanks for the update!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great Update

I agree that she should take the morning after pill but I am sure that after finding her next door neighbor unconscious will obliterate the fact that she maybe pregnant from her mind.

As for Mackenzie, I think that she is down but not out. She will be back worst than before because she is obsessed.

Thanks for a great read. Take Care.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
nnnnnooooooooo

I can't believe you let Kim win!!! Mackenzie should be with Justin not that slut. Kim will cause nothing but problems for Justin! MACKENZIE AND JUSTIN= TOGETHER 4EVA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
YAY!

You finally updated this story. I love Justin and Kim together. They are the perfect couple and they're so cute together. To the person below me who thinks Justin should be with Mackenzie, are you looney. I'm guessing you're the same person who left that Mackenzie comment on the last submission. YOU obviously are a moron. Mackenzie is a total BIATCH!

theonlinestalkertheonlinestalkerabout 15 years ago
love love loved it

I just found your story online today...and I read all of them back to back. They are so addicting. So please hurry with the next chapter. I can't wait to see what happens.

fluerfluerabout 15 years ago
Please Update!!!

I know your not going to keep us hanging. I need my Kim and Justin fix. Please, please udate soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sounds like someone lose their guy to a sista

1st - Thanks & grat update. And too Mizfit or the crazy wanting Mac to find -- so when did your guys find some black girl more interesting than your dumba$$? You should be the one to more one. Life's full of tuff decision -- this one was not one of them. Lakergirl

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
to noooooooooooo

how is kim a slut when she just had sex? think about. mackenzie is a slut. she even admitted to sleeping with half the guys in school. and she fucking drugged someone. that bitch is craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy!!! She SUCKS kim RULES end of story

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 12 years ago
Never

thought that Ms. Mackenzie would be beat at her own sick game by her enemy that was not her enemy. Sorry about Ms. Anita..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Cool Story

I think Kim (whom I love) and Justin (he's OK)are boring as hell, and they actually need a 3rd party to keep me interested. McKenzie needs her crazy ass straight up whipped. She really is pathetic and sad, though I like her psycho ass adding drama to Justin/Kim.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not that its okay to put your hand on a women....

but when John choked that little slut I couldn't help but smile :)Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Qnor

This story is great but I just always get super bored with a stairs after the main characters have sex is anybody else like that

4Klo_Black204Klo_Black20over 3 years ago

Where is chapter 5 😭

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous