Closer Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok. Do you have a plan or do we have to start from scratch?" Kim asked. The sooner she got Mackenzie to stop trying to play games and come between them, the sooner she and Justin could spend the rest of their time together without any distractions.

"No, I was hoping we could come up with one together," he replied, lowering the hood of his jacket.

"Ok, let's just think for a minute." Kim closed her eyes in deep thought and concentrated on what they should do. John paced around in Kim's small living room, chewing his fingernails and waiting for her to come up with something.

"Alright, I'm only gonna say this once so you better be listening," Kim stated. John looked at her and gave her his undivided attention. She was the smartest girl he knew so any plan that she came up with was bound to work.

*********

Mackenzie was home alone, yet again and bored as hell. She was ten seconds away from making a booty call when her doorbell rang. She grumbled as she got off the couch and went to answer it. Without even asking who it was she swung open the door and was completely caught off guard. What was Kim doing at her house? She quickly got over her surprise and crossed her arms and formed the meanest look she could on her face.

"Eww, look what the cat dragged in. What do you want? If you want to be a maid here, you need to fill out an application like everyone else. Don't think I'm gonna give you special favors," Mackenzie stated.

"Wasn't it you who said we graduate next week? I came here to bury the hatchet and talk to you. Woman to woman," Kim replied calmly.

"Bury the hatchet huh?" Mackenzie repeated skeptically.

"Can I come in?" Kim asked, motioning towards the inside of the house. Mackenzie rolled her eyes and moved out of the way to let her in.

"Can we hurry up and get this over with. I don't want my neighbors thinking I'm running a charity by letting poor girls come in my house," Mackenzie said in a nasty tone.

"You know ever since day one of us knowing each other, you've been nothing but mean and cruel to me. At first I thought that maybe if I was nicer to you then you'd like me. However, that wasn't the case because no matter what I did you just acted bitichier and bitchier. I couldn't figure out why someone would be that mean to me for no reason until it dawned on me that there actually was a reason. And that reason is named Justin," Kim stated, coolly. Mackenzie narrowed her eyes at the girl and hoped she was intimidating her.

"What do you want me to say? That I envy you because the guy I like seems to waste time he could be spending on me with you. Then fine, I do envy that. But I don't just hate the fact that you're his best friend or that he talks about you non-stop. I hate the fact that he left me at prom for you. A poor little black bitch who's only real talent is laying on her back. Just like her mother," Mackenzie said with spite lacing every single word. Kim tried her best to look unaffected by her nasty words. This bitch was just asking to get beat down. But, she wasn't there for that and she had to remind herself to stick to the plan.

"And what's your talent? Lying, being bitchy or sleeping with too many people to count. No, no wait I got it, your talent is planning someone's rape and video taping it," Kim said sarcastically. Mackenzie's eyes widen considerably and she looked like a lost puppy.

"How do you know about that?" she asked through clenched teeth. Oh yeah, Kim had her right where she wanted her.

"Let's just say a little birdie told me," Kim replied. Mackenzie laughed bitterly. She should have known that asshole would crack and tell Kim.

"So let me guess, you came here to kick my ass," Mackenzie stated, placing a bony hand on her hip.

"No, I came here for the truth. Hopefully, you'll be brave enough to tell me. Did you give me Rohypnol? Did you tell John to sleep with me when I was in that condition? Did you tell him to video tape it and send it to the whole school so Justin wouldn't like me anymore?" Kim asked, barely containing the anger in her voice.

"Yeah, I did. I told him to do all those things to show everyone what a filthy whore you are. Don't lie, you loved every second of it," Mackenzie said.

"So you planned my rape and you don't even care. When you're in prison, I hope you get to experience feeling weak and helpless every single night when your cell mate makes you her bitch," Kim spat out. Mackenzie didn't even flinch at her words.

"I'm not going to jail. All the evidence points to John so he'll be the one to take the fall, not me," Mackenzie replied. "You don't have anything linking me what happened. I was just having a party that got out of hand and some lowlife slipped you a roofie, took you upstairs, yadda, yadda, yadda. And this all happened while I was downstairs entertaining my party guest. Sorry babe, but if you try to get me in trouble, the only one who'll face consequences is Johnny Boy," she continued.

"I don't think so," Kim replied. Just then John walked into the living room with a serious expression on his face. "Did you get all of that?" Kim asked. John showed them a tape recorder and pressed the rewind button. When he pressed play the conversation between the two girls began playing.

"How did you get in my house?" Mackenzie asked hysterically.

"Didn't anyone ever tell you to lock all your doors," John replied, a small smile forming on one side of his mouth. Mackenzie looked back and forth between the two people.

"I still have the tape--" she tried to threaten.

"No, actually I do," John replied, holding up the small tape he'd given her a few weeks ago. She virtually deflated and pulled madly at her hair.

"Shit!" she cursed loudly.

"So now you have a choice babe. You can leave me, John, and of course Justin alone, or risk me taking this straight to the cops and I don't think your aunt's little boyfriend can help you out this time," Kim said, crossing her arms.

"Fine, I'll leave all of you alone," Mackenzie said quietly. She looked up at Kim with hate radiating through her eyes. "I still hate you," she said, gritting her teeth.

"As long as you stay the fuck away from me, I could care less," Kim replied. "Come on John, let's go," she said. If she stayed, she knew she would have a Flavor of Love moment when Pumkin spit in New York's face, and go crazy. But Mackenzie wasn't worth her time. She was just the scum on the bottom of her shoes.

John quietly followed her out of the house and closed it behind him. Mackenzie stood there in her living room, motionless. She couldn't believe she had to agree to stay away from Justin. This was the man she planned on having kids with someday and now everything was ruined. All because of that bitch! She felt like she was going to be ill.

*********

"My fellow classmates if I must say so myself, it feels pretty damn good to finally be graduating," the valedictorian joked, resulting in some giggles from the audience. "It seemed like it was just yesterday when we first entered these great walls here at school, but now it's time for us to move onto the next stepping stone of life."

Kim was listening intently to the speech being made. She clutched her diploma proudly. She graduated high school and was one of the only women in her family to do so. Most had dropped out due to pregnancy or pure laziness, but not her. She worked pretty darn hard for this certificate and she was proud. She found herself glancing around at the people periodically. She was hoping her mother would come, but she knew that she most likely wasn't. However, Mrs. Marshall was there. She sat in the back with the rest of the families smiling wide with a handkerchief clutched in one hand. She spotted Kim looking at her and immediately waved like an excited child. Kim smiled and waved back. She loved that woman to death. She was the grandmother she'd never had.

"So, as we make this powerful and immense journey into the real world I ask you to always remember the wise words of Eleanor Roosevelt: "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." The speaker concluded. His speech received a standing ovation and some whistles from the large crowd.

"Bravo, bravo. That is the type of speech that motivates me into working my best every single day," Principal Corgan announced, standing at the podium and clapping excitedly. "It is my distinct pleasure to introduce to you the 2009 graduating class of Keegan High School," he continued. The graduating class stood and threw their caps in the hair, cheering loudly and chanting the school fight song. Some couples kissed as parents and guardians threw confetti in the air. It was amazing.

"Hey baby," Justin stated behind her. She turned quickly and jumped into his arms. She hugged him tightly and felt him lock his arms around her waist. He kissed the top of her head as many times as he could before she pulled away from him.

"Congratulations," she stated excitedly.

"Ditto," he replied before leaning down to capture her lips. She kissed him softly and ran her fingers through his hair before she saw a blue light flashing.

"Smile for the camera," Justin's mom commanded in a very giddy voice. She danced around for a moment before showing them their picture on the digital camera. "I can't believe you two are graduating. Damn, I still remember the days when Justin used to sleep with his teddy bear and run around the house naked," his mom exclaimed.

"Mom," Justin complained as his face flushed with embarrassment. Kim giggled softly and hugged the woman.

"Where's my hug?" another voice asked from behind. Kim turned to see Mrs. Marshall standing there with her arms extended, waiting for her turn to congratulate Kim. Kim walked into her open arms and felt the woman bear hug her while rubbing her back.

"Thanks for coming," Kim stated while still engulfed in the woman's big arms.

"I wouldn't have missed it for anything in the world. Watching you walk across that stage was one of the best moments of my life. I only wish your momma was here," the woman exclaimed.

"Me too," Kim replied softly. The woman finally unwrapped the young girl from her arms and looked at her gown, smiling.

"Do you got any plans? I was thinking I could take you out to eat," Mrs. Marshall asked.

Before Kim got a chance to answer, Justin jumped in, "Umm, actually I need to speak with her, if you don't mind." Mrs. Marshall nodded in understanding. She looked at Kim and held her at arms length.

"I'm goin' to make you a big graduation cake and have it ready for you by the time you get back. Betty Crocker won't have nothing on me," Mrs. Marshall stated smugly. Kim laughed heartedly at the old woman. She wished she'd known her grandmother. She'd heard stories about her grandmother, but that didn't satisfy her. She wanted to get to know her on a personal level. Was she as sweet and kindhearted as Mrs. Marshall? Or, was she an uninvolved grandparent just waiting for death to come collect her soul?

"You don't have to do that Mrs., umm, Anita," Kim exclaimed.

"No, I insist. You two go ahead and take some more pictures and I'm gonna head on home and bake that cake," Anita urged. She hugged everyone before walking away.

"Ok mom you better take as many pictures as you can," Justin stated with his charming smile. His mother rolled her eyes and held up the camera.

"Strike a pose," she instructed. Justin and Kim got into their positions and waited for her to snap the picture of them. "Ok...now Justin take a picture of me and Kim," she continued. The picture taking continued for about five more minutes before Justin pulled Kim away.

"So, what do you have to show me?" she asked as they made their way through the parking lot. She pulled off her graduation gown and cap and set them in the back seat of his car.

"You'll see," he replied simply. She hated when he was secretive, but she was excited to see what he had in store for her. The car ride wasn't that long, in fact, they were at his house in less than fifteen minutes. He pulled into the driveway and hopped out of the car in order to open her door for her.

"This is the surprise?" she asked in confusion. He slammed the door close and covered her eyes with his hands. Her hand automatically came up to make sure she wouldn't bump into anything as he led her somewhere.

"Don't worry, you're not gonna hit anything. Come on, I'm your guide," he chuckled. They continued walking until he came to an abrupt stop. She knew they were still outside because she could still smell the fresh air outside. What was he doing?

"Tada," he exclaimed excitedly.

He finally removed his hand and let her take a look at his surprise. Holy shit! Their tree house?! She remembered when they spent all summer helping Justin's dad build it. Then when the masterpiece was finished they felt like they were the luckiest kids on earth. It was located deep into his backyard and was obscured by the tall trees.

They played there non-stop and even went up there to cry with each other when Justin's real father past away. However, as time went on, the huge treehouse began falling apart until finally a small California earthquake knocked down half of it. They never went back there again and she had to admit, she was starting to forget about it. But, now here it stood. In all its glory, their favorite hangout spot when they were kids, and it looked totally upgraded and safe again. The blue and orange paint they used now looked fresh and the latter was no longer missing steps. She fell in love with the treehouse all over again.

"Whoa," was the only word that she could say. She felt like she was having a Neo moment in the Matrix. This was just so amazing. Most girls probably wouldn't have appreciated something like this, but she did. This treehouse held significant meaning in her life and the fact that he rebuilt it made her feel very special.

"Do you like it?" he asked. She turned to look at him with her mouth wide open.

"I- I love it. When did you--?" she started.

"I've been working on it for a couple of weeks. It wasn't that difficult. Steve helped me too," he replied with a smile. Kim clung to his arms and jumped up and down in excitement.

"I can't believe you did this," she said trying not to squeal.

"Well, do you want to go inside, or do you want to observe the outside of it all day?" he asked. Kim giggled and led him up to the latter of the tall treehouse. He watched her butt as she climbed the rungs of the latter until she reached the entrance of the little room. He followed suite and climbed inside their clubhouse.

"Oh my god," Kim gasped. She crawled over to one of the corners and marveled at her old things that still remained in the room. She picked up at least a dozen Superman and X-Men comic books and laughed. "We were so geeky," she laughed softly.

"I know right. We used to buy these comics like every Saturday and come up here to read them. We'd always lose track of time, and my mom would come up and say it was time for lunch."

"Yeah and she'd fix us peanut butter and banana sandwiches, back in the good ole' days. There's so much stuff still in here. I thought most of it got ruined when part of it fell down," Kim laughed. She continued roaming through the various objects that were scattered and, reeling past memories and moments until she came across an unfamiliar box. She picked it up and examined closely. It was a black and velvet with a small white bow at the top. Her eyes slowly lifted from the box and peered into his soothing blue eyes.

"Open it," he whispered when her questioning eyes met his. She automatically flipped open the top of the box and her jaw dropped. It was a beautiful heart shaped necklace with their initials in the middle.

"Oh...my," she said softly. Kim took the necklace out of its box and looked back and forth between Justin and the gift. "You shouldn't have..." she started. How much did this thing cost?

"Yeah, but I wanted to," he replied. He took the necklace out of her hand and undid the clasp that held it together. She lifted her hair and used her hand to create a makeshift ponytail. He wrapped the necklace around her neck and clasped it together. She let her hair fall down her shoulder and she straightened the necklace. She looked down at the silver piece of jewelry before looking at the person responsible for the gift.

"It's so beautiful. Thank you, baby," she said with a smile. He brought the little heart pendant in between his fingers and looked down at it.

"I got this for two reasons: one, because when I saw it in the store, I knew that it belonged around that pretty little neck of yours; and two, I want you to know that when I go to Chicago, part of me will still be here with you. Always," he stated. He shook his head and smiled slightly. "That was really corny, wasn't it?" he groaned out, slapping his forehead.

Kim giggled a little and kissed his lips. She pulled away and said, "No, it wasn't." She pulled him near her body and claimed his lips again.

He took over the kiss and used his hands to bring her head closer. He groaned with need when her tongue made the first stroke against his. He loved this girl. Everything about this girl was so unique and different and he loved it. He loved her.

"I guess this is a new memory we can share about this treehouse," she said with a smile. She began undoing the buttons on his dress shirt and fumbled with them for a second before he waved away her hand. He gripped the sides of the shirt and ripped it off, sending buttons flying everywhere. She giggled softly as she heard the small buttons bouncing on the floor all around them.

"Somehow your anxiousness never ceases to amaze me," she joked. He smiled and unbuckled his pants while watching her undress before him. He chuckled as she revealed her pink bra and panties to him, causing her to look at her body self conscientiously.

"What?" she asked obviously confused.

"Nothing. It's just.... I never would have taken you as a girl who wears pink," he laughed. She rolled her eyes while trying her hardest not to smile. She leaned over to kiss him again and he pulled her into his lap so that she was straddling him. He stared deep into her eyes. His soothing blue eyes sent a wave of exhilaration throughout her body. She was already in her underwear, but she felt completely naked when he looked at her like this. His gaze was so powerful and intense, yet loving and genuine at the same time.

Kim nipped at his lower lip as his fingers caressed the skin on her neck. His fingers traveled from her neck to her chest to her stomach, sending excitement coursing through her. His fingers continued their journey until he stopped at the juncture between her smooth chocolate thighs. She kissed him with so much need and lust that she was even starting to surprise herself. She could feel him playfully running his fingers along her body.

Her hot, wet pussy quickly let him know she wanted him and he wanted her too. He let his fingers slip inside the thin piece of cloth and stroked her slit slowly, teasing the hell out of her. She moaned softly and bucked her hips for a moment. She loved when he touched her, teased her, and set her body ablaze. Right now she really needed to be close to him to feel him inside of her.

"Justin--," she began slowly, her voice becoming husky. Her sentence was cut off short when she felt him use one of his fingers to penetrate her. He wiggled his fingers inside of her body expertly and used another to rub her swollen clit. God, he was going to kill her. She couldn't help the groans that escaped her lips. If he made her this crazy with his fingers then she was so ready for his....other parts.

"Justin, I want you so bad," she whimpered. He kissed her lips, and stroked in and out harder.