Closet Case

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking down a corridor toward the back of the house, he heard the muffled sound of Mrs. Barnes cries and knew that he was headed in the right direction. Turning his soda can up to his lips, he pushed open a door and heard her pleading cries increase in volume as he stepped inside the bedroom.

The racket that Mrs. Barnes kept up now had some competition in the way of flesh spanking against flesh. Aaron turned his eyes over to the bed and saw Mrs. Barnes' completely nude form laying flat on her stomach sideways across the bed. Jake was on his knees in front of her with his thighs spread wide. With one hand pressed down on her back between her shoulder blades and the other cradling the back of her head, he held her in place as he energetically pumped his hips back and forth in front of her face.

Mrs. Barnes cries came out in a mumble around the massive tool knocking against the soft pallet at the back of her mouth.

In the meantime, Dennis was sitting atop the back of her thighs slapping the front of his pelvis against the jiggling cheeks of her ass.

Aaron walked over towards the bed listening to Dennis pant while Jake warned Mrs. Barnes of his oncoming climax. Jake grunted loudly and Aaron heard the sound of Mrs. Barnes cries suddenly drown out and morph into a gurgling noise as she began choking back the fluid filling her mouth. When Jake finally freed himself from her mouth she swallowed hard once more and sucked in a huge gasp of air before informing the entire room of the orgasm rocketing through her.

The announcement caused Dennis to speed up the motion of his hips until he buckled over, emptying out everything he had into her trembling tunnel.

When Dennis rolled off of her Mrs. Barnes lay there quietly panting and breathing heavily as she tried to collect herself. There was no alcohol in her system this time that would allow her to write off the incident as just some intoxicant induced fluke. She had nothing else to blame for this but her own quiet desires creeping up to the surface from depths that she never knew existed.

She felt the pull of someone's hands tugging at her hips and she pushed herself back towards the edge of the bed and up onto her knees. The upper portion of her body still lay flat on the bed. After resting in that position for a moment of time trying to slow her breathing, Mrs. Barnes took the notion to lift her head up and find out what had become of the company that she entertained.

She turned her head and saw Jake walking past the foot of her bed towards the area at her back. For some reason he'd found it necessary to secure a bottle of lotion from her dresser top. She continued to let her eyes follow him as he walked over and handed the tube to Aaron who was now standing naked at her back, hovering over her up pointed rear along with Dennis.

A couple of more second and Mrs. Barnes eyes bulged from their sockets as she perked up onto her hands, letting out a shrill cry as she moved. She felt her cheeks spread apart and her anus slowly spread open as Aaron slid his pulsating shaft into her. An entirely new chorus of screams rang from her lips now as she lifted her head up and placed her eyes on the mirror sitting atop her dresser on the other side of the room. Mrs. Barnes stared into Aaron's straining face as he, along with Jake and Dennis, stared down at the action taking place behind her.

Mrs. Barnes listened to the conversation taking place against the backdrop of her pants and moans. It mainly consisted of both Jake and Dennis commenting on her shapely rear end and questioning Aaron about how her hole felt wrapped around his cock. When his shaft finally ruptured and drained out in her ass Aaron pulled out of her and held her cheeks apart as the young men marveled at the sight of her tight semen oozing orifice.

Activities such as these went on for weeks on end. Mrs. Barnes began to look forward to the trysts the four of them shared and even found herself contemplating new and interesting ways to both amaze and entice her miniature cheering section.

One night Mr. Barnes walked into his bedroom and inadvertently caught his wife engaging in a research project that took on the guise of her lying in bed staring across the room at the television screen. Their son had been spending the weekend over at a friend's so she had no qualms about leaving the volume up and letting the moans and shrieks of the couples on the screen fill the air of their bedroom.

He immediately began to strip out of his clothes and move over towards the bed. He didn't know what had gotten into his wife here lately, but he had no plans on lodging a single complaint.

12