Closing Day (Derek's Side of the Story)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood and offered my hand to the attorney, etiquette forced him to stand and shake hands, giving Stacy a good look at her handiwork. His trousers had a noticeable bulge in the front, though I pretended again to be ignorant of any of this. I couldn't help noticing that his intern remained seated...I didn't press the issue. The smile on my face wasn't only from the fact that we now had a new and much nicer home; it was a conscious effort to keep my own cock under control!

Once back in the car and on our way to again look over our new home, Stacy told me that she had flashed him six or seven times and had been sure to lean forward at the waist to retrieve her pocketbook upon leaving, and that our attorney as well as his intern had looked every single time she moved. I asked how her nerves were doing and she replied by reaching to stroke my crotch, telling me to hurry up and get to the damn house! I guessed this meant her nerves were just fine and now she was plenty horny and in need of a good fuck, so I wasn't trying for good fuel economy on the way!

We arrived at the house and I had no sooner gotten the door closed behind us, when Stacy wrapped herself around me and kissed me long and deep. She then announced that she wanted my cock and she wanted it NOW! She pulled my shirt from my pants and began working quickly with the clasp and zipper, while I reached to undo her skirt. She paused only long enough to allow me to pull her sweater off before dropping my pants to the floor, following quickly behind them to take my now rigid cock into her mouth. I don't know what could be seen or by whom, but the curtains and blinds, which had been left by the seller, were all fully open. If anyone did see us, they got a nice show.

On her knees in front of me Stacy gave my hard cock her full attention. She licked and sucked on the head teasing me with her tongue and stroking lovingly up and down my shaft. I placed my hands behind her head and started pushing forward a little. She slid her warm lips down my cock, slowly taking all of me into her hot and eager mouth. She wrapped her arms around my legs and moved with slowly building speed up and down my cock, pressing her tongue against the underside of my cock with each stroke, and then swirling around the tip at the top. She released my cock from her mouth to look into my eyes as she stroked me with her hand, sliding the full length of my rock hard cock and back down again. She moved her hand to my balls as she again took me into her mouth and I began to thrust harder, fucking her pretty face. Stacy is a great cocksucker, and truly enjoys giving a blow job. No man can long withstand the attention of a woman who really enjoys this, and I am no different. I felt my balls begin to tingle and had to pull her off my cock. I didn't want to cum yet, I wanted to give her the fucking she so badly wanted.

I sank to my knees, pushing Stacy onto her back onto the cold ceramic tile floor. I ran my hands slowly down her trembling body, stopping to massage her tits and tickle and pinch her nipples. I leaned forward and kissed her deeply as my hands continued their journey down her body to her already dripping pussy. Moving my mouth to her luscious tits I licked and sucked one nipple and then the other as my hand covered and rubbed against her wet sex. The heat coming off her pussy was incredible as I lightly bit and tugged her nipples with my teeth. I started kissing and tracing my tongue down her body, using my hands to spread her legs wide. I reached my goal and traced my tongue around her pussy, licking and tickling her thighs. She began to squirm and moan with expectation and grabbed my hair in her fists. I took the hint and placed my mouth over her hot wet pussy and used my tongue to tickle her clit. She pushed her hips against my mouth and I sank my tongue deep into her pussy, tasting her excitement. She was wetter than I'd ever seen her and she tasted so good! I tongue-fucked her fast, the way she likes, stopping to tongue her clit as she wiggled and moaned aloud raising and lowering her hips to me.

I brought my hand up and pushed two fingers into her wet hole as I started to suck and flick my tongue at her clit. Stacy was fast approaching her first orgasm. I fucked in and out with my fingers, moving faster as I sucked her clit and bit, softly. She cried out as her orgasm hit and raised her hips high and hard against my mouth. She tastes so good; I kept licking and fingering her until she came a second time. She was now begging to be fucked, and I was ready to give her the cock she needed.

Moving my hand around, I kept finger fucking her as my thumb worked on her swollen clit and I began kissing my way higher. I reached her tits and again sucked and bit her nipples, taking each one in my mouth and swirling my tongue around them, teasing her nipples for a minute. Stacy has sensitive nipples, and this combined with my hand and fingers in and on her hot pussy brought another sudden orgasm that caused her to yell loudly as her body tensed, held, and then relaxed. Finally I came up to her neck and face. She was flushed and warm as I kissed her hard, sharing the taste of her pussy with her as my cock rested against her leg. With a move of my hips and hers I was laid along the length of her pussy and sliding easily up and down her. Wasting no more time with teasing, I slowly pushed my full length into her hot and wet pussy. She looked in my eyes and smiled as a soft satisfied sigh escaped her lips. I stayed there for a moment gently grinding against her and feeling her juices wet my balls. I started moving slowly out of her until only the head of my hard cock remained inside her, then with no hesitation slamming hard into her again. Stacy responded with a gasp and a groan saying "fuck me hard Derek, fuck me hard and fast." I slammed my hot wife's pussy hard, feeling her grip me as I pulled back to do it again. We fucked like that for several minutes, sliding slowly across the tile floor. We were soon in the middle of the unfurnished living room with the sound of our fucking echoing through the empty house until Stacy had cum a third time. I pulled away from her shaking body and, being somewhat shaky myself, got to my knees again turning her over on her front. I pulled Stacy's hips high; leaving her tits pressed against the cool tile and positioned myself behind her. Holding her hips I thrust into her again, pulling her onto my cock hard. I was breathing hard now and could hear her grunt a little with every thrust deep into her now thoroughly fucked pussy.

"Do it baby, do it now, cum for me Derek," she said and I was ready.

"Here it comes baby, I'm gonna cum," and I pulled her hard against me as my cock erupted deep into her. Her pussy pulsed around my cock as she screamed out achieving a fourth orgasm as I filled her cunt with my hot cum and yelled in gratification.

Releasing my grasp on her hips we both fell flat on the cool floor panting loudly and basking in the warmth of each others gaze.

"That was amazing" I told my loving wife, and she agreed with a heavy nod of her head. "I love you Derek" she told me as we held each other close in our new house.

"I love you back" I told her, before kissing her softly on her warm lips and saying "Welcome home baby."

The End...? (I doubt it)

12