All Comments on 'Closing Night High Ch. 01'

by EverLux

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This is amazing!

First of all, this is one of my fantasies come true so kudos to you. Everything I imagined was in this.

Second, this story is just beautifully written. I would have read this story without the sex scenes in it. The characters are relatable and complex. Not just one dimensional, boring blobs.

And Caleb Turner? *sigh*

I can't wait to read more of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Caleb is one sexy guy

Amid all the descriptions of Caleb, given the tats and the muscles, give him some blonde chest hair, and hairy pubes. That's so attractive on a sexy guy!

luedonluedonalmost 8 years ago
A sweet start.

And well constructed and well written. I look forward to Chapter 2 and the continuation of this romantic little tale.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Closing night high Ch 01

Well, in my many years of theater, somewhere around 30 and even around Catholic schools, I've never known a girl to wear a bra on stage, unless the role was that of a slut. Strange, isn't it? but that's the way it shakes when you don't have time for costume changes.

Indeed, a well constructed story. I too await to see where this takes us.

melodypondmelodypondalmost 8 years ago
Perfect!

This is the most perfect story i've read on here and im totally in love with it! You built up the situation so smoothly and the tension between them was so sweet! I want a Caleb.... and i want the next chapter! The shadow is Jeff isn't it? I'm going to check your profile every day!! I

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 8 years ago
This story is a real winner!

I am into this one big time...like your writing style...can't wait for the next installment!

asianToyasianToyalmost 8 years ago
Spectacular first chapter!

It has everything a girl could want. Romance, a long held desire fulfilled, older guy, hot sex - and a cliff hanger!

I wish I could write as well.

asianToy

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 8 years ago
Sweet...

to think this affair all began because of grape soda.

What a tale--or should it be tail? Anyway, girl, you've got yourself one hot story on your hands. Great job--looking forward to reading the remaining chapters.

XingYuXingYualmost 8 years ago
Awesome

Really good. I'm racing off to read your next chapter...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous