Closing Night High Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EverLux
EverLux
251 Followers

Finally, we kiss again. It has been a full ten minutes since we last did that, which is unacceptably long. This time, we're not rushing. Our lips and tongues get intimate with each other—slow and soft, fast and hard. His arms wrap around my back and his hands grab my waist to press me down harder against him. I start grinding his hard-on, my wetness soaking through the cotton of his boxer briefs. The open fly of his jeans is becoming seriously uncomfortable, though, so I break our kiss and climb off him.

Kneeling at the end of the table, I order, "Lie back." He does, without hesitation. I love that he's not questioning my commands. He's just eager to do what I say. There's this seamless transfer of power back and forth between us, and I find I really like it. I'd imagined that being with him would be amazing, but I didn't realize it could be this fun.

Once he's on his back, I crawl over him until I'm straddling him again, my pussy inches above the erection still confined in his jeans. I bring my chest down, just close enough to tease him by grazing my nipples over his chest. I'm supporting my weight by grabbing his wrists and pinning them to the table, just above his shoulders. My blonde hair has fallen forward, creating a curtain around us.

Caleb is so much bigger and stronger than I am, and I feel like he really can protect me from anything. But here he is, lying on this table, allowing me to trap him beneath me, when he could easily break my hold and take back control. He's letting me have my fun with him, which shows me so much about the kind of man he is. The more I learn about him, the more my crush turns into something much more. I just hope he feels the same way about me.

"Are you disappointed?" I ask him, out of the blue.

He looks truly confused, and even a little offended, by my question. "How could you think that?"

"Because now you know I'm not the angel you imagined I was."

That was such a hard question to ask. Not even on stage, with the spotlight on me and nowhere to hide, do I feel as vulnerable as I do right now. But I need to know if he's just caught up in our unexpected and explosive lust for each other, or if he's feeling the same way I'm starting to. He'd cast me in such an idealistic role—impossible for anyone to live up. I certainly can't, but I'm ok with that. I'm ok withme. I think it will hurt, at this point, if he isn't.

"You are an angel, Emilie. But you have a little devil in you, too. You have no idea how sexy that is. You are so much more than I imagined. In just one night, you've shown me that you're curious and adventurous and fierce and, yeah, kind of a brat." I smile down at him, happy that he hasn't overlooked that part of me. "I'm into it all. You still shine, Em, but now I know there's something behind the lights."

I wish I'd been able to record that, because I would put it on repeat and fall asleep to it every night. Swoon!

He lifts his head and presses his lips to mine in a soft kiss, leaving no doubt that he meant every word he just said. It hits me, then. I'm not the only vulnerable one in this situation. Not only is he pouring his heart out to me, he's also taking huge risks. He could lose his job and ruin his reputation if anyone finds out about this. Knowing that he has the courage to take those risks gives me the courage to hold nothing back from him.

My lips kiss their way down, over his jaw, neck, chest, and abs, my hands and soft hair trailing behind them. I feel his whole body shiver. When I reach the waistband of his boxer briefs, I sit up and swing my leg over until I'm kneeling beside him. Understanding what I want, he lifts his hips to push his last remaining clothing halfway down his thighs. I take over, then, pulling them the rest of the way and removing them completely.

I take a long moment to appreciate what I'm seeing. He's completely bared to me, from head to toe, and I'm in love with every inch of him. I've been captivated by his chest, abs, and arms from the moment he took his shirt off. He clearly puts just as much work into his bottom half, because his legs look so powerful, his thigh muscles defined even as relaxed as he is, lying on this table.

I know for a fact that he's been hard since we were in the bathroom, and it looks like his dick can't possibly stand waiting any longer for its release. It's completely hard, resting there on his stomach, and there's a little pre-cum glistening at the tip. His cock looks longer than average, probably seven inches or so, but it's the girth that makes my mouth pop open. I've only had sex that one time, so a cock this thick is incredibly intimidating. Eric's is long, but it's definitely not this big around.

I reach out and brush my fingers over the underside of it. When it jerks at my touch, I reflexively pull my hand back. I've played with a few dicks before, so I don't know why I'm so timid around his. He must be wondering the same thing, because he asks, "Emilie, I didn't even consider— Are you a virgin?"

I shake my head, unable to take my eyes off his amazing erection. "No, not a virgin. Your cock is just... wow."

He laughs at that, making his hard-on bounce on his abs, and I start laughing with him. This is good, because my brain got all serious the moment I saw him completely naked. I have Caleb Turner sprawled out in front of me, like a big buffet of candy that's all mine. And candy is not serious. It's fun and tasty, and I plan to enjoy every last piece of it. I move my hand back to the lollipop—ok, that's the end of the candy analogy, I swear!—and continue my exploration.

I take his cock into my hand, and I'm far from surprised to find that my fingers and thumb don't touch. Sure, I'm a tiny person with tiny hands, but I'm still impressed. He gasps when I tighten my grip, and my eyes move to his face to take in the look of agonizing pleasure there. When I start stroking him from base to tip, I watch as his abs contract when he rocks his hips, unable to hold still. He reaches above his head and grasps the edge of the table for leverage.

My hand strokes and closes around the swollen head, again and again. He's so fucking hard and leaking so much pre-cum, I can't wait any longer to take him into my mouth.

I'm jerking him off with one hand, and I swing my leg over so my thighs are straddling his knees. Caleb lifts his head to watch every move I'm making. He's panting hard in anticipation of having my lips wrapped around his dick. I keep my eyes locked on his, and I smile mischievously at him as I grip him at the base and lower my head.

I toss my hair over one shoulder, letting it spill over his balls and thigh. Then my open mouth is taking in the swollen head of his cock. I close my lips tightly around him and suck, as my mouth travels back up over the tip. I lick up every last drop his pre-cum, before I snake my tongue up the underside.

I work his cock slowly, wanting him to please him for as long as possible. I can feel it pulsing on my tongue, and I know he's struggling to keep from blowing his load inside my hot mouth. He's so thick that I'm having trouble taking in even half of it, so I focus on sucking just the head and stroking the base with my hand. My hair is tickling his thigh as my head bobs up and down, so he collects the strands in his hand, the other still gripping the table. Every muscle in his body is tensed with the effort of keeping his climax at bay.

He holds my head still when his hips begin to rock again, and he's fucking my face unhurriedly. No, fucking is the wrong word—he's making love to my face with controlled strokes, savoring the feel of being in the warmth of my mouth. I can tell that he's going to cum any second, and I'm dying to taste his cum and feel it flood my mouth, so I'm disappointed when he pulls me off him. My swollen lips are all wet, so I wipe them off with the backs of my fingers.

"God, Em. You're fucking amazing, do you know that?" His arousal is making his voice thick and raspy.

"If I'm so amazing, why'd you make me stop? I was having fun, and I know you were, too." I lean forward again, this time lightly grazing the length of his cock with one of my hard nipples. There's a devious little smile on my face, and I watch him cover his face with both hands, as if watching me like this is too much for him and the tenuous hold he has on his restraint. Is it wrong that his struggle is a turn on for me? If so, too bad.

"Fuck, babe," he practically growls.

"Yes, Caleb?" I ask, injecting as much sweetness into my voice as possible.

"You have to stop what you're doing." His voice is muffled by the hands still shielding his face.

"And why is that?" I say, still rocking my chest back and forth over him, his tortured dick now between my tits.

He abruptly sits up, grabs me roughly by the waist, lifts me, and sets me back down—this time with my thighs spread over his face and my wet pussy just above his mouth. His forceful manipulation of my body is so fucking hot! I may still be on top, but I'm clearly no longer in control.

Then he plunges his stiffened tongue up into me, and control isn't even in my vocabulary anymore. The sudden, intense pleasure of having this part of him inside my cunt shoots up from my core and escapes my mouth in the form of a loud, strangled scream, as my head falls back in ecstasy.

He moves his hands from my waist to my thick ass, grabbing me brutally, as he tongues circles around my needy opening. With Caleb licking up every bit of juice that's been leaking out my pussy for over an hour, my hips can't help but grind on his tongue. His grip on my ass tightens almost painfully, and I'm not sure if that means I should stay still, so I stop moving.

When he stops eating my pussy, I look down at him for the first time since he started. His lips and chin are coated with the evidence of my desire for him, and lust is burning in his eyes. I have to catch my breath. I cannot believe that look is for me. How fucking lucky am I?

"No, no—don't stop, Em. Let your body do what it wants to. Helps me know if you like what I'm doing to you."

I let out a disbelieving laugh. "I don't think you have to worry about that." He smiles before going back to work, licking me in one long stroke, from bottom to clit. I scream out again. "Holy shit, your tongue is insane!"

That's it for speaking. My brain and body are too lost in the high his mouth is giving me to be able to form actual words. Oh—except for "Oh god! Oh god! Oh god!" I'm screaming those two words over and over, mindlessly riding his expert tongue. I'm so close to the edge. My clit is buzzing and tingling, the need to cum nearly unbearable now. I lean back and support myself with my hands on his hips, preparing for the impending onslaught of pleasure.

Just when I think I can't possibly take another moment of his ruthless attack on my pussy, his tongue flicks my clit again and again, until I explode. His open mouth covers my pussy, sucking and licking up every last drop of my juices, drinking me like I'm the best thing he's ever tasted.

I feel wasted and wrung out, my hips still slowly riding out my orgasm, while he cleans up the cum that trickled down my inner thighs. I may be dazed and satisfied, but his dick is still aching to blow. He slides out from under me, his mouth glistening with my wetness. When he sits up again, I find myself straddling his hips with his cock nestled between my slick folds. We don't stay in that position long, and before I know it, I'm on my back, knees bent, with Caleb kneeling between my spread thighs and stroking himself furiously.

I close my eyes and brace myself for his thick cock ramming into me. When it doesn't happen, I open them back up to the sight of him right on the edge of his climax. Watching him jerk off is the hottest thing I have ever witnessed. It has me turned on again in a flash. My fingers travel down to my pussy and begin circling my clit, feeling close again so soon.

Seeing me masturbate is what finally sets him off. His head falls backward, and he lets out a loud, animalistic grunt. He aims his dick at my mound, and thick, white cum coats me there and drips down my pussy lips. My fingers, still working my clit, are now coated with the hottest lubrication ever. I reach down with my other hand and start fucking myself with two fingers. Some of his semen is being pushed inside me, but I can't bring myself to give a shit right at this moment.

I scream out, completely shattered by my second orgasm of the night. The last of his cum drips onto my pussy, and then he covers my body with his, resting his entire weight on top of me before shoving his tongue in my mouth to capture the tail end of my scream. His cock has softened only slightly, and he's grinding it between my lips again, while we both endure multiple aftershocks of our orgasms.

Our kiss slowly changes from fierce to gentle, lingering forever, but not nearly long enough. When he rolls off me and onto his back, he pulls me with him so that I'm pressed up against his side, an arm and leg wrapped around him. Our chests are still heaving, but we've caught our breath enough to regain the ability to speak.

"How did this night happen," he asks in wonder, stroking my sweat-dampened hair.

"Grape soda," I say, the thought making me smile.

He's cracking up at my response. "So, I guess I have your sweet tooth to thank for giving me what I've be craving for months."

"Precisely. I could have grabbed one of the water bottles, instead."

"It's a shame you ruined that dress, though. You looked cute as hell in it," he reminisces.

"It was see-through when you saw me in it, you perv!" I chastise him, feigning disgust.

"And it was a fucking revelation, babe. I tried to resist you after that, but then you were wearing my shirt and looking fucking adorable perched on that counter. You don't play fair, do you?"

"Nope. Not when it comes to getting what I want."

"I'll try to remember that." Hmm... If he's planning to remember it, I guess that means he's also planning to spend more time with me. I wiggle against him in excitement.

Caleb groans. "You're trying to murder my resolve, aren't you?"

"Speaking of your resolve—why no sex tonight?" Not that I didn't thoroughly enjoy what did go down between us.

"What we just did to each other wasn't sex?"

"You know what I mean. Why did you not penetrate my vagina with your penis?"

"Oh god, Em. You are a trip. I love it." Oh my. His use of the L word sends shivers through my body. He moves back overtop me, trails kisses from my mouth to my ear, and whispers in my ear, "When I fuck you for the first time, I want to take my time. I want you in a bed. I want to treat you like the goddess that you are. I want to make you cum so many times, you lose count. I want to lavish your body with all the love and attention it deserves. Do you understand?"

I'm uncharacteristically speechless, so all I can manage to do is whimper out a little squeak and nod.

"Good girl," he says and kisses me once again. "I hate to end our night. I feel like we're under a spell, and as soon as we leave this building, it will be broken."

"Don't you know? I'm Cinderella. A broken spell is where the real story begins."

~ ~ ~ ~

We dress and exit the work room. I squeal when Caleb throws me over his shoulder and smacks my ass hard. That shit stings! We stop by the men's room to collect my dress and his t-shirt, then the dressing room for the rest of my things. When I check my phone, my stomach drops. There are six missed calls and over a dozen texts.

Shit!Eric!

"I am in so much trouble..." It's almost one in the morning, and I should have arrived at the party hours ago. "Eric probably thinks I'm dead in a ditch, at this point."

Caleb cups the sides of my face with his hands and brushes a thumb over my cheek. I love that he's trying to soothe me, but I don't think anything can do that right now. I'm too panicked.

"Are you going to be ok?" His concern is truly touching.

It's official. I'm no longer starting to feel something for this man—I am now hardcore feeling it.

"I will be. I just don't know what to tell him about tonight. How do I explain this? And are you even ok with my letting someone else know? Eric would never abuse my trust, but I will only tell him about us if you're comfortable with it." My eyes are pleading with him for permission.

"There's an 'us'?"

Oh, shit. I did use that word, didn't I?

"Um. I don't know... Is there?"Please, please, please...

He brings my face closer to his and kisses me sweetly. "I don't think I can let you go, now that I have you. So, yes. If it's something you want, too, then there's an us."

My heart just about breaks through my rib cage, it's pounding so hard. The smile on my face now puts my post-show one to shame.

"Yes. So many times yes." I can't help bouncing on my toes as he kisses me again. All too soon, though, I have to pull away. "I really need to text Eric. I feel so bad I made him worry, just so I could have the best night of my life."

"Best night of your life?" I give him my best 'duh' face, and he bursts into laughter. He takes my phone from my hands and types something. "You have my number, now. Call or text me anytime, Emilie. I mean it. And if you need to tell Eric about us, and you trust him, I'm ok with it. Just don't go into too much detail, please." Now it's my turn to laugh.

"I think I'm going to hold off until after the weekend. I want a couple days of this secret being just yours and mine. But I will have to tell him, and soon."

Caleb walks me out to my car. We can't resist sharing one more kiss, and it's so difficult pulling away from each other.

Between the thrill of a successful closing night show to the intense, explosive hours spent with Caleb, my entire body is humming with excitement.

I'm so fried, both physically and emotionally, that I completely miss the shadowy figure leaning against my front door, until I'm climbing the porch steps. I gasp and have to grab the railing to steady myself.

Then the shadow speaks.

"You're a dirty, dirty girl, Cinderella."

Shit.

EverLux
EverLux
251 Followers