Closing The Deal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Stacy stood up after stripping off Eric's shorts, she offered her body in such a way that he knew from experience meant, 'Undress me, Dad.'

Eric ran his hands over her full breasts one time before he grabbed the bottom of her tank top and pulled it off. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the sudden rush of pleasure when Eric's mouth took in her left breast. The rough swipes of his tongue; the gentle bites of his teeth on her nipple. They all made her pussy drip with anticipation.

She clutched his throbbing cock, feeling the blood pound through it. She would have him soon...deep inside her.

Eric removed the last of his daughter's clothing and moved behind her.

"Lean on the sink, baby," he said. "Spread your legs."

For as often as they had fucked, Stacy still shook nervously right before she received his cock. It wasn't nerves of fright, but rather expectancy of what would happen next...knowing it was somehow forbidden, but always pleasurable. She lived for these moments.

Eric took a few seconds to feel the soft skin of Stacy's ass. He ran his cock up and down the thin crack. Then he placed the head at the entrance to her cunt and grabbed Stacy by the waist.

"Are you ready?" he asked, probing her pussy teasingly with the bright pink tip of his cock.

"God, yes Daddy."

"Tell me what you want."

Stacy's breathing was uneven and fast. "Fuck me. Please! Fuck me!"

About half an inch of Eric's cock was inside her. "One more time, Stacy."

"Please. Put your cock in my cunt! Please, Daddy!"

She felt his grip on her sides tighten. She tilted her head back and prepared for the feeling she'd waited all morning for. And then his long, thick cock jabbed at her from behind and drove all the way in.

"Ahhhhhh! God!" she cried out.

A second thrust quickly followed. "Fuck, yes! Yessss!"

Stacy pushed against the sink in an effort to counteract the force of Eric's pounding. The speed with which the fucking occurred took her a little by surprise, but also produced an unexpectedly new exhilaration. She tried to keep her moans as quiet as possible, but Eric was forcing her to nearly scream with pleasure.

He reached up and roughly kneaded one of her breasts, squeezing and pulling on the nipple until it stuck out rigidly. It had the same effect as if Stacy was rubbing her own clit, which she was not about to try because of the force of his fucking.

More laughter from outside caused Stacy to do something she rarely did during sex with her Dad: she imagined all the guys at the bar naked, inside the restroom, taking turns at fucking her. They took her against the wall and on the sink and...from behind. She imagined sucking one while being fucked by another, cum beginning to accumulate all over her body.

Only when her orgasm was inevitable did she allow her mind to return to reality.

"Now, Dad. I'm ready to cum," she warned.

"That's it, babe. Do it. Cum for me!"

She muffled another cry of joy, then felt her body explode from within. She clung to the sink and thrust her ass back towards her Dad. He rammed her faster and harder, pulling at her nipples with renewed vigor. She moaned loudly, completely lost in ecstasy.

Erie didn't wait for her to finish. With a near-violent shove of his cock into her cunt, he groaned, "Ohhhhh, fuck. Stacy! Stacy!"

Cum poured from his cock and began to fill her pussy. They came together for several seconds before Stacy felt the mixture of cum and her own juices creeping down the inside of her thigh. When she was done, she leaned against the sink and allowed her father to finish. His cock was still fairly hard when he finally pulled out.

Perspiration gathered on Stacy's forehead. She panted heavily and took deep breaths before attempting to straighten her legs and turn around. Eventually, Stacy and Eric embraced. It was always worth it...no matter the time, place, or circumstances. Always good.

12