Clothing Bank: Relationship Evolves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not me." Jacques smiled and put his cards down feeling some relief that his wife would likely be the official loser.

"You do realize that she still has 10 chips to play if she loses this hand before she's the 'loser'." Henri put in his two coins calling the bet. Sarah had two pairs - Kings and Queens with the Queens from the flop, I had three Queens and Henri actually had us both beat. Jacques high fived him - "Can I record this?"

"NO!" Sarah and I yelled in unison, shocked that he would suggest that now.

The men were smiling and their cocks were rising as we moved to the floor, spread our legs and held hands while our free hand moved toward our groins. I only had to masturbate for two minutes while Sarah had to do the full ten minutes.

The goofy grins on the guys faces aside, I took in their enjoyment with some weird pride and fantasized about Jacques fucking me. It was exhilerating with him standing there fully erect in front of me and my husband in the same state beside him. Add to that, beside me and holding my hand was my best friend who was definitely going to make herself cum before her ten minutes were up.

I found myself getting closer than I would have imagined possible in two minutes, moaning almost in sync with her. She was working her clit fast, eager to reach her release. When the first buzzer sounded I stopped masturbating and caught my breath, but didn't let go of her hand. I did sit up beside her and joined the men in watching. Her eyes turned from the men to me, a flushed face and brief smile showed before she closed her eyes and went inside for the next few minutes. Her moans increased, her breasts rose and her back arched as she continued to work. She was keenly aware of the three of us watching her and was enjoying the exhibitionism herself.

The men unconsciously held their cocks, and I almost laughed as their thumbs seemed to be following the same pace as one another in the little circles they rubbed out on the head of their penises.

My attention was brought back to Sarah when her moans became sharper, shorter, and closer together. Her back was almost rising off the floor with the top of her head holding her aloft. Her legs quivered and dropped to the floor as she let out a long moan. Her hand didn't stop as her legs closed tightly together, all her muscles strained before her eyes popped open and her back collapsed to the floor with a long exhaling breath... "Holy fuck..." "I just - I had an orgasm in front of..."

"We noticed." I leaned over and kissed her, caressing her right breast with my free hand. "And we enjoyed it almost as much, right guys?"

They let go of their cocks, suddenly realizing what they were doing.

Sarah took in another deep breath, her face was still quite red either from exertion or from the emotional shock that she had just brought herself to orgasm in front of two men and myself.

"Oh fuck me..." she sighed as she rolled over to get up. It was clear that she was quite spent. The men enjoyed the rear view before she got the strength to get up off of all fours. "I need a minute." she said as she headed toward the bathroom.

She was in there for a while and I imagined it was looking at herself in the mirror and mouthing "What the fuck did I just do?" A feeling I felt a little, but having a very strong urge to get that release kept me looking forward to finishing the game.

I think the men were enjoying themselves just sitting naked with me while we waited for Sarah to reappear. I noticed that Jacques' eyes kept checking out my tits and pussy and my ass when I went to the kitchen for drinks. The door to the bathroom opened as I was returning from the kitchen. Sarah had a bit of a forced smile on her face as she headed back to the table and picked up the cards. "So, I have 10 chips to lose and I'll have to give Kimber a hand-job if I lose them, right?"

"Not necessarily." Henri smirked. "I could still win this."

I laughed. "Sure babe."

"Who says I can't go on a winning streak?" Jacques added.

"Sure babe." Sarah chuckled.

The bets before the cards were revealed were quite interesting. Sarah would be down to two chips and almost declared the loser, Jacques would have to do the ten minute show, Henri would be one chip away from that and I would be doing a five minute show.

A few moments later, with some cheering Jacques laid down beside me and held my hand. The clocks started with 5 minutes for me and 10 for him. We all knew that meant he would definitely cum again, and I knew there was a good chance I could bring myself to orgasm as well being this close to Jacques while masturbating. Henri and Sarah stood in front of us with one hand grabbing the ass of the other person. My husband's penis was again at full attention, but this time his dominant hand was busy grasping Sarah's ass so he managed not to stroke himself as he watched me please myself beside his friend.

Jacques surprised me as he watched me enjoy the act completely. Before the five minute mark was reached I brought myself to an amazing orgasm, with my butt bouncing in response after I had lifted my whole body off the floor with only my feet and head touching before the orgasm completed.

I was still breathing heavy and looking into his blue eyes as he continued pass the five minute mark. He was grunting and tensing though. His wife was excitedly cheering him on... "Wholly fuck! Jacques! Go Man!" Even Henri's eyes were wide as he couldn't believe how fast Jacques was pumping himself and still going strong. At about the eight minute mark his body soaked in sweat, tense muscles flexed everywhere he started to rise off the floor the way I had and grunted. He started thrusting and fucking his hand - showing off that amazing ass in action. Then he came, and the cum flew over his head, onto his chest and then splashed squarely into his face before a few shorter bursts sprayed onto his stomach. Sarah screamed excitedly, having never seen her husband fire his load like that before.

He dropped to the floor and took in some deep breaths; some of the cum on his face found its way into his open mouth. He just licked his lips and swallowed without thinking.

He smiled as he sat up, grinning brightly this time. "Fuck yeah, that felt good! Deal the next hand!" he got up and offered a hand to help me up. As he pulled me upward, he threw his arms around me and kissed me deeply. I tasted his cum from his mouth and realized as he pressed his body against mine that his ejaculate was now on me. I also felt his still hard penis pressing against my stomach and felt another twinge of desire rise. "Fuck..." I sighed.

As we sat back down I realized that both Sarah and Jacques were within range of being the loser and technically Henri was correct that he could win this and get the hand-job from the loser or losers if they both go out in the same hand. Nobody really had much to say at this point as we focused on our cards and whether anyone might give us a clue to their hand. The betting was modest at first but as the chips dwindled, Henri pushed the betting over the line - risking his own ten minute show to Sarah & Jacques' final loss and bringing me down to three chips before the ten minute show. We all met the bet with dread, hoping our hands would beat his this time...

Sarah and Jacques sighed, but smiled as they accepted the loss. They were both out, but knew they would get to give either Henri or me a hand-job.

I was down to three chips against Henri's fresh stack of ten which meant he would likely push the bet so I would have to do the ten minute show even though I wasn't quite ready for that just yet. As expected, he immediately raised so I would have to bet or lose the two chips and fold. I took the bet hoping that the flop would build on my cards and it was looking up. I only needed one card for a straight.

Jacques cheered every time that I challenged my husband's bets, he clearly wanted me to be the winner as he didn't want to have to jerk off Henri, even with Sarah's help. I was surprised that Henri was playing so aggressively to win now that Sarah wasn't the only 'loser'. Did he really not mind the idea of Jacques' hands being involved in bringing him to orgasm? When the cards played out, Jacques and Sarah both cheered because Henri had to perform the ten minute show and the odds of me being declared the winner increased dramatically. My husband groaned and moved to the floor. Before he was settled Jacques stood between Sarah and I with both hands grabbing the outside cheeks of our asses. We returned the favour, grabbing one cheek each. His ass was rock solid! It was incredible. I leaned into his shoulder enjoying his warmth.

My husband started stroking himself as the three of us commented on his performance making him laugh at times - which helped him last almost the full ten minutes. In fact, the sound of the buzzer seemed to trigger is ejaculation. He only groaned after he had let go of himself, his cock spraying him in pulsating bursts as he was sitting up. He fell back on his back and stroked himself some more, this time grunting with the remainder of his orgasm.

It took a few more hands before we were at another critical juncture. Henri bet his last chip to get me to commit to the ten minute show. "Do or die." I called his bet, knowing that I still held the upper hand. If I lost this hand, then it would be down to the wire after I masturbated. Henri cursed when he saw my cards, but it was drowned out by Jacques jumping and shouting "Thank fucking god!"

Henri poured himself a drink and actually popped a bag of popcorn. "I might as well get comfortable for the grand finale." Sarah laughed.

"How about the bedroom?" Henri asked "There's a comfy chair with a view for the live porn in there."

"Sure." I was a very happy winner, knowing my husband would enjoy watching our friends finger me to orgasm - and horny as hell for it to happen. Jacques surprised me by grabbing my left ankle and tying it to the bed post with a towel. "Great idea!" Sarah pulled my other ankle to the right and holding it in place while her husband came around and tied it down. My husband moved the chair so he was directly in front of the bed with a full view of my soaking hungry pussy.

Jacques kneeled on my left side, Sarah on my right. His penis was erect and very close to my chest, his ass very close to my hand! He caressed my left breast and pinched my nipples while his wife slid her left hand along my flat stomach up toward my right breast and her right hand was slowly moving up my thigh. When her fingers reached my groin I shuttered and let out a quick breath. Suddenly, Jacques' left hand was between my legs - both of my hands grabbed hold of the nearest ass it could find as I tensed. His fingers wasted no time pulling at my inner lips. Sarah surprised me by pinching my clit between her fingers and pushing down toward her husband's efforts. When he pushed not one but two or three fingers into my vagina, I gasped. His fingers came out and were replaced by a slow downward stroke from Sarah's hand. I wondered where his fingers had gone until I heard him moaning and glanced up where he had them in his mouth. While my eyes were on him, Sarah's fingers slid back up - two of them inside the inner lips but straddling my clit. A light touch, but she stroked it like a little penis pulling away from me. Then her hand pulled away and she smiled before tasting me. Jacques' hand replaced hers with the palm resting on my mons pubis, his fingers slapped my pussy! I couldn't believe how my twat reacted to that! I heard a click and everyone turned toward Henri who had his phone out! "Henri! No!"

"It's just your pussy and some fingers - no faces."

"We didn't agree on that - delete it." I demanded, but before I could say anything else both Sarah and Jacques' hands had taken up position for a full on assault making me moan and gasp some more. They held be down with one hand on my chest as their other hands worked furious magic. I strained to get free but couldn't - even those towels were holding against my muscles tensing to hold back against the rising fire. "Fuck! Fuuuucccckkk!" I wanted this feeling to last, but knew they would make me cum soon. I tried to protest, "Nooo... slow... nooo... oh fuck." I don't know how it had happened but I heard Sarah squeal then felt warm splashes on my chest and stomach. Jacques grunted as his cock emptied its load across my body hitting his wife. It all happened at once and I couldn't hold back any more. My back bucked upward, for the first time having the strength to lift from the bed as an incredible orgasm began, my own moans were met by my husband's shouts "Holy pulsating pussy! Oh my fuck, babe!"

I was almost crying by the time the orgasm washed over and I could beg Jacques to stop. His wife had stopped when she recognized I was going to be too sore for more.

Sarah climbed off the bed and released one of my feet from bondage. Jacques untied my other foot and used the towel to wipe his cum off my chest and stomach. Henri and I threw on bathrobes, but the other two had to remain nude for the next hour while we chatted.

"Despite losing, I have to admit that card games are a lot more fun like this." Jacques was smiling as he sat on the barstool.

"We should have done this years ago." his wife agreed.

"I'm sure that we would have if we were all ready." Henri sipped his beer. "I think, for all of us that we really had to be comfortable with the idea that our relationships with our spouses and each other wouldn't be lost."

"Yeah, you make sense." Sarah sighed. "I was nervous last year when we first played down to our underwear."

"But we had lots of conversations and -"

Now she laughed. "and lots of sex! I think it actually makes the four of us better friends." she smiled at me. "Can we vote for the next game?"

Henri and I joined the laughter. Henri put his phone on the counter and picked up he papers with the numbers 1 to 5 on them. Before he handed them out I asked "Did you delete it?"

His pause was answer enough, and I grabbed his phone before he could.

"Shit! Henri! You took a video too?!"

"Let's see it." Jacques yanked the phone from my hand. He hit play and I could hear my voice rising to climax followed by my husband "Holy Puls-" the others joined in drowning out the video "Holy Shit! Did you see that?" "Play it again." "Wait, can we put this on the t.v?"

I blushed as they rushed to the living room, protesting behind them - "Fine, but we delete all of it after watching it once." I glared at my husband who shrugged his shoulders, then nodded. It was incredibly embarrassing having my supersized twat on the large screen with Jacques' and Sarah's hands working away. The moisture was more than visible at this scale, and when the orgasm hit - it was indeed a shock to see. My anus and vagina were both puckering like someone making fish lips while I screamed and bucked. As soon as the video ended, I grabbed the phone and immediately started deleting all the pictures he had taken as the others groaned their disapproval

We returned to the kitchen counter to cast our votes for "tomorrow's" game. Nobody was surprised when the vote turned up all 5's.

"So, I think we need to talk about what we're good for." Sarah was eager to keep the momentum going. We wrote down lots of sexual activities involving winners and losers doing interesting things to each other. Then we all circled the ones we wanted to see the others perform and by extension risk doing ourselves. We agreed that we would only include the activities that everyone circled. As it turned out, the range was a lot more than any one of us had expected. I was sure NOT to circle the photo and video options, anal or sex outdoors - at least for the next game. A couple of people had voted for all the options except for anal and I guessed that was the men. Once the hour had passed, Sarah put on a robe but Jacques shrugged his shoulders deciding to stay nude until bed time. The next day we were going for a hike in the woods, which I'm sure was why Henri had suggest outdoor sex as one of the options to vote on.

Anyway, I'll try to convince Sarah to write the next story about how that game went since she won it. Suffice to say that the remainder of the week was fun as we played cards every afternoon or evening.

12